Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning “I only want to have black hair to be true to myself”. Now “I need to take this black wig off to get back to who I really am”. Make your bleeping mind up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you are Shans imaginary friend and telling her she can't have green monsters, pissoff and leave her alone please and thankyewww

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you are Shans imaginary friend and telling her she can't have green monsters, pissoff and leave her alone please and thankyewww
Pretty sure it’s Sainsbury’s who are reactive abusing her and not letting her have monsters. Those narcissistic bastards! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure it’s Sainsbury’s who are reactive abusing her and not letting her have monsters. Those narcissistic bastards! 🤪
And she's"done her job" in her black wig today..win win!!
What the duck?😳
---
Oh....and enjoy your date shan!!
You mad witch!!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has to take herself on dates because every other living breathing person hates her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she had done all she had to do with the black wig....its going back on, what does she look like in that wig!!?! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Papa blaze pipe the duck down. You have no idea what Shan has put those kids through the past few months. And her family, friends, pets, ex’s. She’s a vile witch. Do you think it’s ok to mentally and physically abuse her children? Is that something that’s acceptable because she has bad mental health? I’d actually like to know if you think child abuse is ok in that context?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Papa blaze pipe the duck down. You have no idea what Shan has put those kids through the past few months. And her family, friends, pets, ex’s. She’s a vile witch. Do you think it’s ok to mentally and physically abuse her children? Is that something that’s acceptable because she has bad mental health? I’d actually like to know if you think child abuse is ok in that context?
I saw his TT and I was like WTF...and from him off all people!!! People really need to open their eyes! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Papa blaze you have no bleeping clue how utterly destroyed the kids are. No one knows apart from a few. So before you jump on the defending Shan bandwagon, maybe think about the kids. I couldn’t give a flying duck about her mental health. I care about the kids mental health. She’s dancing and happy as bleeping Larry on tiktok. Whilst the kids are still in care and are confused as they’re not seeing Shan at the moment. The reason for that? Shan has continued the abuse. She has abused them so bleeping badly that she isn’t even seeing them in the contact centre. So how about you shut your stupid bleeping trap and think about the innocent kids in all this. You child abuse excusing bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shann for the love of god give it a rest.....never know anyone to love the sound of their own voice as much as her!! If you are "trying to heal" then shut up about it and sort yourself out! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shann for the love of god give it a rest.....never know anyone to love the sound of their own voice as much as her!! If you are "trying to heal" then shut up about it and sort yourself out! 😡😡
Tell me when it’s 3.30 I’m coming off f#cking tell her subs! She loves the sound of her own voice spewing 💩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.