Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer she needs some help - the magpies are talking to her and telling her what to do and are standing by her. She needs intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A follower literally said something about wanting shan to be safe and she’s gone off on a completly unrelated rant 😂 what is she going on about 😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus christ she shuts up and then two seconds later adds something else on. No one cares go to bed shan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd like to see how bum licker Mel thinks it's OK for Shann to call her kids the c word. I wonder if Gs dad might be getting more access 🤔 As for her kill threats, just earlier she said shes not good with confrontation, so can't see that.

Reactions: 9
3 reasons why she wouldn’t end her life… all to do with her self importance and nothing at all about leaving her poor babies. She’s vile

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So she’s called her kids, her very young kids c*unts-.this is her way of washing her hands of them, blaming the system for ruining her kids so she can no longer be around their bad energy ! Note how she said she will always stick up for the kids in care, the ones that ‘deserve’ it…does that mean her kids don’t deserve it ?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wish tattle would open up the tik tok forum to new members , I think we would be inundated with contributions!

Reactions: 12
Bad mouthing Adam again. Nearly lost Her life because of him and she wasn’t in the wrong at all 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How is every single person in this world a complete ballbag apart from Shann???
Anyone any ideas?? 🤣🤣
---
Sorry Shann, I don't believe you!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.