Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats actually sickening is her fake being nice to Lenny. We all saw you abuse him earlier Shan, too late to be nice to him now.
Narcissists frequently have unreasonable expectations of their pets, and when their pets don't live up to those expectations, the narcissist can become abusive or neglectful.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
does anyone know her area this is the reply i had off rspca
Thank you for flagging this up with us. We rely on people calling our cruelty line with anything concerning they see online, and giving thorough details about what they have seen, so further investigation can be conducted by the relevant teams. Please call us on 0300 1234 999 to make your report when our lines reopen at 8am tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Kate

Reactions: 9
I can’t lie watching her clean that sofa was satisfying although filthy 🤣 anyone know what the cleaners called? Thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any other BIG creators? Do she think she’s a celebrity or something. She’s not a big creator 🙄🤣

I think she might have had a call of RSPCA or she’s been reading tattle as she suddenly came live and now acting like she loved ms them dogs. Bathing and bothering with them when she was treating them like tit earlier. She obviously regularly reads here then goes live or makes a video.
Them dogs need taking - They could have such a lovely life away from her.

Attachments

• Angry
Any other BIG creators? Do she think she’s a celebrity or something. She’s not a big creator 🙄🤣

I think she might have had a call of RSPCA or she’s been reading tattle as she suddenly came live and now acting like she loved ms them dogs. Bathing and bothering with them when she was treating them like tit earlier. She obviously regularly reads here then goes live or makes a video.
Them dogs need taking - They could have such a lovely life away from her.
I’ve seen a fair few ‘big’ creators stitching her video saying how disgusting she is so I can’t see many offering their support 😂

• Haha
She's makes me.sick
The end😡😡
---
One thing she hasn't lied about is her acting skills 😡

• Angry
All about her own trauma!! What about the trauma she’s caused her children by giving them up, seeing them one week and not the next, calling them disgusting names! I honestly am raging for those innocent children!! She never ever owns her tit!!! Always about what people have done to her🤬🤬

• Angry
Haven’t been on here for a while but if one was looking for an address of a creator that’s been doxxed, where would one look 👀
The abuse to Lennie needs to be reported

Reactions: 4
Adam has made another video. There’s a bit of a disagreement in the comments x

Reactions: 5
I have just seen a few videos of her kicking the dog on my fyp 🥺 in the comments it says her cat has a bad eye and Shan said she’s not taking it to the vet as that’s karma? 😳 WTF!! Did she also say to the dog “you keep looking at the fire”? She is dangerous. Imagine what happens of live. 🥺

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Been trying to stay away from her and have a break but seen so much stuff today .she is disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Guys you need to watch this video 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shan has shown her address/her house number so many times. Have seen the house number on her bin, she makes the area she lives in very obvious when she's out for walks and driving to nearby shops.

Another thing that Shan is blaming others for 🙄 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.