Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank yewwww @zyxwvu for the winning thread title 🙌🏼

Please could we have one of your amazing recaps?

I hope you noticed my manners 🤪

ps… who is Lucy? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t be negative and drain my positivity thank yewwww. The first thing I said was something positive when I found out you messaged us from beyond the grave. Shan taught me that tonight. Doesn’t matter if people die, there’s always a positive. RIP you immature witch. I’ll write you a lovely eulogy ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewwwcy will currently be crying into her cereal while practicing her next apology for when she pisses Shan off again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lewwwcy will currently be crying into her cereal while practicing her next apology for when she pisses Shan off again
Maybe if we do a dance for lewwwcy it will cheer her up? What should we dance to? Any requests?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank yewwwwww for choosing my thread title. There were so many good suggestions and I'm sure if Shan was on Tattle, hers would win because she's just amazing at everything...

Special mention to Lucy and Mel for the inspiration. Lucy, where you at girl?!

Anyway, recap... Where the bloody hell do we begin...

- Shan now owns 7474849282738 wigs. They all look tit.
- She's removed the pictures of her kids off her walls.
- She continues to claim to be the best thing since sliced bread. According to her, she is fantastic and talented at everything as well as being a genius. We'll agree to disagree there Shan.
- Sub only lives continue for the most part, unless she gets bored and wants more attention.
- She still hates Lennie the dog, mainly because he's a male dog.
- Shan says her hands are magical and she is magical.
- Shan can talk to her dogs as well as her dead mum, brother and grandfather.
- Shan believes she is American born and bred.
- She went from being Harry Potter to Matilda to Miss Honey to Elsa to... I genuinely cannot remember what else, but she's getting through a lot of characters.
- Smoking more weed than ever and possibly some sniffing going on if the manic lives are anything to go by.

More important things:

- No sign of the children being home anytime soon. 2 weekly contact sessions are still in place with Shan's Grandma needing to be in attendance. Last week, she got the time wrong of a contact session and decided to tell the world that she chose not to see them because of her Grandma. She spent the entire evening trying to justify letting her children down and messing with their heads yet again.
- She threatened to throw the foster parents in a lake or something.
- She called out the judge on a live.
- She called out her stepmum on a live.
- She stated that she loves not having to be a parent or having any responsibilities.
- She slated her children yet again saying that they've become rude and just like the foster parents.
- She bleached her hair (real hair, not wig) this week despite being told not to by the courts because they drug test her.

So much more I could write about, but I think just watching some of her videos would summarise things better. She's lost the plot, thinks so highly of herself, is totally manic, hates her children, hates her pets, hates everyone, is totally alone (rightfully so), has a bunch of enabling arse lickers subscribing to her....

Feel free to add anything I've missed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank yewwwwww for choosing my thread title. There were so many good suggestions and I'm sure if Shan was on Tattle, hers would win because she's just amazing at everything...

- She continues to claim to be the best thing since sliced bread. According to her, she is fantastic and talented at everything as well as being a genius. We'll agree to disagree there Shan.

- Sub only lives continue for the most part, unless she gets bored and wants more attention.

- She went from being Harry Potter to Matilda to Miss Honey to Elsa to... I genuinely cannot remember what else, but she's getting through a lot of characters.

- Smoking more weed than ever and possibly some sniffing going on if the manic lives are anything to go by.

More important things:

- No sign of the children being home anytime soon. 2 weekly contact sessions are still in place with Shan's Grandma needing to be in attendance. Last week, she got the time wrong of a contact session and decided to tell the world that she chose not to see them because of her Grandma. She spent the entire evening trying to justify letting her children down and messing with their heads yet again.

- She stated that she loves not having to be a parent or having any responsibilities.

- She slated her children yet again saying that they've become rude and just like the foster parents.

- She bleached her hair (real hair, not wig) this week despite being told not to by the courts because they drug test her.

So much more I could write about, but I think just watching some of her videos would summarise things better. She's lost the plot, thinks so highly of herself, is totally manic, hates her children, hates her pets, hates everyone, is totally alone (rightfully so), has a bunch of enabling arse lickers subscribing to her....

Amazing recap as always ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

More important things:

Legend
Thankyew💖🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for the new thread witches!!🥰🥰 For a thread that was dead for a year, it is ramping up quickly!! 🤣🤣🤣
I can confirm I am not the arse licker Lucy!🤷‍♀️ or the other fan up Shann's arse the lovely Mel!! 🤣🤣
Couldn't stomach her today tbh just saw she was live driving earlier.....is it just me or are the wigs getting worse!?! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread witches!!🥰🥰 For a thread that was dead for a year, it is ramping up quickly!! 🤣🤣🤣
I can confirm I am not the arse licker Lucy!🤷‍♀️ or the other fan up Shann's arse the lovely Mel!! 🤣🤣
Couldn't stomach her today tbh just saw she was live driving earlier.....is it just me or are the wigs getting worse!?! 🙈🙈
The wigs are horrific !!
I can confirm too that I'm neither of the arse lickers🤣🤣
Lewcy love, when you next read here ....have a look back and see just how much support shannon had for quite a long time.....we wanted so much for her to have a happy ever after with those children....but, thank the lord they weren't returned and I hope they never will be....🥺
---
You know what they say about a narc who tries to convince everyone they're not a narc 😏

Showannon you also suffer with liarbetes. There is no cure unfortunately
She's beyond help this time 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooft Shan you say people are lying when we quite literally have proof. We see the tit you write and the lives you have daily. We’ve been there for the rants when you spill secrets (like enjoy not having your kids) and then see you pretend you didn’t say it 😂. You don’t even realise the lies you tell and the contradictions you make. Believe me Shan when I say that some of us know more then you’ll ever realise. Even recent activities you’ve been up to… new and improved… I think not. You might not have as much of a private circle as you think. People talk… believe me they do. I cannot wait for the day it all comes out. But for now, silly girl, keep pretending your a good person. I wonder how many subs you’ll have left when they find out who you really are? 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooft Shan you say people are lying when we quite literally have proof. We see the tit you write and the lives you have daily. We’ve been there for the rants when you spill secrets (like enjoy not having your kids) and then see you pretend you didn’t say it 😂. You don’t even realise the lies you tell and the contradictions you make. Believe me Shan when I say that some of us know more then you’ll ever realise. Even recent activities you’ve been up to… new and improved… I think not. You might not have as much of a private circle as you think. People talk… believe me they do. I cannot wait for the day it all comes out. But for now, silly girl, keep pretending your a good person. I wonder how many subs you’ll have left when they find out who you really are? 😏
Yes showannon...we shall wait...it will be worth it😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.