Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets so easily pissed off with those poor dogs. She’s no patience at all.

Now she’s a fuckin weather controller? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely on something, she can hardly keep her eyes open and she’s gurning like no tomorrow!

Reactions: 12
C5A1CE4C-EFEE-4048-B8BB-9711EE637A60.jpeg
So I tried to comment that she was the c*nt and got this! Are they taking the p*ss.
So she can make videos saying it and say it constantly during her live but you can’t comment it?! Make it make sense ffs 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t like poor lenny does she :( that poor beautiful boy 😭😭😭
---
She’s an outdoor person? She never takes the bleeping dogs outside! She’s always inside on TikTok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1984806So I tried to comment that she was the c*nt and got this! Are they taking the p*ss.
So she can make videos saying it and say it constantly during her live but you can’t comment it?! Make it make sense ffs 😂
I reported her earlier video that uses that word and no violation
Absolutely disgusting😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Walks the dogs once a day.. some days not at all if she’s having a bad day with her MS. But she can still be live and dance all day on TikTok 🤨🙄
---
Patronising witch 🙄🙄🙄
Calling someone a bleep coz she said a suggestion was silly… “if you’re gonna be a bleep, I’ll be a bleep back to you”

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow she's on something!! She can't handle it dont bleeping take it.. She'll be doing another sorry video tomorrow 👀👀

Reactions: 4
Idiotic comment of the evening from one of Shans subs while she was on her dog walk
Shan "these stars are amazing"
Sub " can you show us Shan or will it give out your location"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she admitted in the past to doing other things apart from smoking?

Reactions: 3
Idiotic comment of the evening from one of Shans subs while she was on her dog walk
Shan "these stars are amazing"
Sub " can you show us Shan or will it give out your location"

We share oxygen with these people 💀💀💀
---
Imagine the only people on earth who like you being so bleeping stupid. No wonder she calls them cunts every now and then 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There are so many hilarious tiktoks about Shan now. Scottish dad in Wales defo has the best ones. He has me creasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.