Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Yesterdays antics have been passed over to ALL relevant authorities. I am sick of her acting in such a way and her shitty subscribers condoning these actions. She doesn't care what happens to her, but cares about her children.. me and you both Shannon, you're mentally well enough to write a post that makes full sense. You are well enough to understand that sub chat needs to stay on for YOUR sake. Don't she dare sit there and tell everyone in 12 months time she was just having a mental breakdown, because her mental breakdown has gone to the next level by verbally abusing others.

Best thing she's done is walk away from her kids and allow them to live a happy, stress free life. Those kids will grow up see somewhere, somehow she called them cunts and it will sit with them forever. She can give up, walk away, put a new wig on and live another day.

I strongly believe she has issues it's not the first time she's mentioned wanting to change gender, that will be the next excuse, last excuse was she had no choice but to hide her sexuality this time she had too hide her gender. However, either way.. she needs to fucking sort her life out.
Let's hope the police and social services, (adult and child) can hope this fucking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan: "Say what you like, you won't get a reaction from me."

Also Shan: Makes every video a reaction video and turns off comments.

Heat too hot for you Shan?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ginge2804

VIP Member
Oohh, momma banned from driving for 12 months?View attachment 1980753
I strongly dislike shan, never heard of Kate, but she can’t really suicide bate and say ‘if anything my happens to me it’s on you’ no, it’s on YOUevery time you choose to smoke a spliff and drive
I get that shan reported her when she does it herself, but bottom line is if momma b hadn’t done something illegal, shan wouldn’t have been able to report her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 13

AliceWondersxo

Im still a few pages behind but i HAD to share this 😂😂😂😂 its so much funnier than the one i shared the other day. Enjoy 😘😂

Attachments

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I don't follow Shann at all, this video came up on my Fy and to be honest the music playing over what she was saying was lost on me. She is a pretty lady, I wish she would ditch the wigs they make her look crazy. I have no idea about her story other than she seems to always have drama and that is one thing I do not need in my life.
Well she’s a child abusing, dog abusing, racist who threatened to murder 3 people the other day 🙃. She’s also ugly from the inside out

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan when someone subs and you block them they get a refund. So they’ve not paid a penny you are bitch 😂

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Whats actually sickening is her fake being nice to Lenny. We all saw you abuse him earlier Shan, too late to be nice to him now.
Narcissists frequently have unreasonable expectations of their pets, and when their pets don't live up to those expectations, the narcissist can become abusive or neglectful.

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m waiting to find out too 🤣
Basically @IR0201 has a little bit of insider info.... Shann broke into her female drug dealer/crushes house as she was out. Shann rang her and told her , obviously thinking it's normal behaviour to do this . So the dealer rang the police 🚔. Imagine that , even a drug dealer doesn't want to be anywhere near her !

• Haha
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
I have no idea how she can be on tiktok live happy as Larry without a care in the world. She’s not seen the kids in over a week so they’re probably confused. She’s threatened to murder people. Abused Lenny. And she literally doesn’t care because she’s blamed it on everyone else and said it was an act. Never fucking despised anyone more in my life. She is absolutely vile and I can’t wait for those kids to live amazing lives far away from their abusive, narcissistic egg doner 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Faith61

VIP Member
I swear to god, this one has a heart of a swinging brick 😡
No remorse, no concerns for her children and if and when she will have contact with them again!( cos it seems she hasn't seen then for a while, but I'm only guessing)
All the bitch is concerned about, making her fake ass apologies and now denying abusing Lenny, is damage limitation and fleecing the
gob shites who support her!
I'm so bloody angry, I despise her with all that I have!

Last edited:
  • Angry

zoeshere

VIP Member
C5A1CE4C-EFEE-4048-B8BB-9711EE637A60.jpeg
So I tried to comment that she was the c*nt and got this! Are they taking the p*ss.
So she can make videos saying it and say it constantly during her live but you can’t comment it?! Make it make sense ffs 😂

• Wow
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Can iiiii lay by your siiiiiiide🎵🎵🎵

Do we reckon that's what she sang to her dealer when she broke in?

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Absolute Morons in her comments!! 'Wish I could hug you' 'You're an amazing mumma' I'm sorry WHAT??? Are you okay?!?!?!
---
Purple hearts for shan everyone come on shan fam 💜 💜

Please fuck off

• Angry