Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely raging!! Saying she'd rather walk away than work with her social worker & then calling her 2 children "cunts" I'm actually speechless!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Shan be very careful!!
Threats to kill is an offence and is taken very seriously!
Just saying 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did she actually just call her children cnuts?! Absolutely vile human being

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You're the person who abused them! YOU ARE A NARCASSIST CHILD & ANIMAL ABUSER
---
She's actually boiling my blood!!!! Who the duck does she thinknshe is

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What is happening?? I had to do some actual work!! What is she slabbering about now??

Reactions: 5
Being an attention seeker as usual. Don't care what anyone says she's a disgusting vile person

Reactions: 2
I see she has her subs on....because she knows what people who aren't up her arse would be saying!!

Reactions: 4
She needs locking up & to be kept away from the kids permanently not even at a contact centre. Vile scum!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.