Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan: "Say what you like, you won't get a reaction from me."

Also Shan: Makes every video a reaction video and turns off comments.

Heat too hot for you Shan?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi. I am absolutely horrified by what I’ve seen. The video of her calling her kids that word is unforgivable. I am new to this page and Shan. Can anyone give a recap of what happened with her kids? And did she have active dislike of one more than the other?
sorry I know there are recaps but I kind of need the start to the story! Thanks so much

Reactions: 4
She didn't like the "troll" "hating" on her on the last live anyway........it wasn't hating Shann it was the truth, you didn't answer the question I asked multiple times anyway, because you know that video was out of order!!

A "troll" "hating".....moi ?? I don't think so just someone trying to stand up for YOUR children oh and your wee dog!! Was worth every penny and yes it should stay on here but honestly I just couldnt not do it after what I watched yesterday and today 🥺🥺🥺🥺 so shoot me!! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Cooooeeeee Shan, you can delete the video of you calling your kids cunts as much as you like, it's been recorded and sent to the relevant people, it's also been stitched loads of times so still all over tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shan you’ve doxxed yourself about 10 times. One of them being today 🤣. Noones given your address out you smelly witch. Go have a wash because you stink, stop singing for the sake of everyone with hearing and duck off to the end of the earth ok hun? No one gives a duck 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of old tit!!! Shann have a day off love....you can't sing for tit and your sermon is a load of tit as well!
You are a nasty and ugly person end off...you haven't got a friend in the world so why dont you just fk off!!! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You can claim all you like that it’s been a “show” or “act” or “game”. But the police do not give a duck if you say it was an act afterwards, you not only threatened but promised to commit 3 murders. They’ve been inundated with reports. As have social and rspca. You can wave your white flag all you like now, but it’s too damn late. All of your karma is your own doing. You’ve lied about your family, friends, kids. You’ve abused quite literally every human and animal you’ve ever come into contact with. You are the scum of the earth and I cannot wait for the day those two innocent kiddies have it in writing that you will never be able to hurt them again. You cannot continue to abuse everyone and everything around you and claim it was a mistake or an act. No one is asking you to be perfect but we’re expecting you to not act like a sociopath. You’ve sealed your own demise. Enjoy your life all alone ya crank 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here we go again 'we played you you got what you wanted a show' I'd you're saying you abused your defenceless fur baby for a show you're sick in the bleeping head you twisted bleep!
The Real truth is its allll backfired today you're hated!! Let pray those dogs get taken just like those children! You deserve nothing you scumbag piece of tit!!! I'll never forget what you did today EVER!
---
You can claim all you like that it’s been a “show” or “act” or “game”. But the police do not give a duck if you say it was an act afterwards, you not only threatened but promised to commit 3 murders. They’ve been inundated with reports. As have social and rspca. You can wave your white flag all you like now, but it’s too damn late. All of your karma is your own doing. You’ve lied about your family, friends, kids. You’ve abused quite literally every human and animal you’ve ever come into contact with. You are the scum of the earth and I cannot wait for the day those two innocent kiddies have it in writing that you will never be able to hurt them again. You cannot continue to abuse everyone and everything around you and claim it was a mistake or an act. No one is asking you to be perfect but we’re expecting you to not act like a sociopath. You’ve sealed your own demise. Enjoy your life all alone ya crank 🖕🏼
Yes yes yes!!! If nothing comes off the back of this then I've lost all faith in those services that are supposed to protect children/animals I really have

The only one that needs to take accountability it is you. Clean your act up. Get off the Internet. Build a real life for yourself and do better as a human.

I've commented bits and bobs in the past but these last 2 days she has royally pissed me off!
I haven't got a dog because I have 3 children (that are still in my care!!! And are NOT c*nts) and the youngest 2 have just started walking so I wouldn't cope with a dog right now....but you know what? I'd have lenny in a heartbeat to save him from her 💔
The worst bit about it all is I truly think she believes what she's says and she can't see she is the problem!!
She's a grade A knob head
Vile ignorant self obsessed prick.

Maybe she’s hoping Jezza Kyle will come back and have her own his show. She does love the stage after all 

Today on the show, we have Showannon_Underscore_McCarney. She agreed to do a lie detector to prove everyone else is the problem. Before we bring her on the stage I will pre-warn you she failed every bleeping question

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.