Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
This morning “I only want to have black hair to be true to myself”. Now “I need to take this black wig off to get back to who I really am”. Make your fucking mind up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Catinthebag

I reckon this is final. I think SS have said they can’t go back unless she dramatically changes and she’s not willing to do so. So basically she’s walking away. But making out she has no choice. She does obviously but is so delusional she can’t see it.

I also wonder if G will go to her dad or dads family? Not sure how it works when not full siblings? Wouldn’t want them to be broken up but also if G family is offering a good home then can SS say no?

Once you’ve signed what you need to Shann you can’t go back… you’ll be on your own.

Her child benefits will stop soon and she’ll have to move. The dogs will go as she won’t be able to afford them. DWP will catch up with PIP at some point too as clearly she doesn’t need to be on high level PIP (if she needs to be on it at all!)

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
3 reasons why she wouldn’t end her life… all to do with her self importance and nothing at all about leaving her poor babies. She’s vile

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Afternoon gang Gaz here. Luna has been spilling the tea in my floppy ears. To say she's pissed off is a understatement, she's disgusted with Shan for the way she treats Lenny, couldn't believe she dropped a kids bucket on his little head and called him a narc 😳. She was super excited to tell me Lenny got his own back by pissing on the sofa 🤭, that got my tail wagging. Luna doesn't understand the reference to magpies, she would rather chase them little shits round the garden, obviously not when her master is watching, she doesn't want the same treatment that Lenny gets. Luna is a bit concerned she's going to end up being rehomed if Shan continues to talk of murdering people, but she's planning an escape route for Lenny to make his exit to freedom. Luna isn't keen on Shans acting skills, or her B.O come to think of it, she says she's quick enough to bath us smelly dogs, needs to think of her own odours🤢. I'm losing signal but Luna is assuring me the kids are safe and happy so that's a good thing. Waggy tails all round. Gaz is signing off for now but will be back when Luna makes contact again, for now I'm sending sloppy kisses and furry hugs.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Even abusing the dogs was to prove a point now.

shan, emotionally and physically abusing your kids and animals to prove a point IS JUST AS BAD. Innocent animals and children shouldn’t be used to play your sick games.
Your fucking sick in the head

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I wish tattle would open up the tik tok forum to new members , I think we would be inundated with contributions!

zoeshere

VIP Member
Do u think it’s worth the 5.99 to tell her what a narcissistic bitch she really is?! I’m dying to get in the comments 😂😂

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
It’s actually infuriating at this point. Her poor kids.

Children in the care system are often ‘naughty’ as they are troubled individuals who have been through things no child ever should. How dare she sit there and blame anyone other than herself for that. The foster parents are the ones having to deal with those behaviours day in day out because YOU can’t buckle down, keep your trap shut and get them back.

It’s not about ‘winning’ against social services, it’s not a game. It’s about proving yourself, talking their advice and doing as they say FOR YOUR CHILDRENS SAKE.

Just because you don’t WANT to take their advice of coming off social media and whatever else they have said, doesn’t make them narcissistic. The world doesn’t revolve around YOU shan, it should be revolving around getting your kids back. Just because your childhood wasn’t great and you now don’t believe you should have to be the parent and your ‘trying to break the cycle’ NEWS FLASH SHAN it’s your poor children who are going to have to be the ones to the break the cycle because of the awful childhood they have had. Because of you.

I hope one day you realise how incredibly selfish you are, and you lost those children because YOU couldn’t step up and be a parent. And I hope when that day comes, it haunts you for the rest of your sad lonely life.

• Heart

looney

I shouldn’t laugh but someone told Hutch she writing a book…he said what on? How not to raise your kids 😂😂😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
To the sub that Shan was rude to when you said you help your mum with your little brother on the weekends to let your mum rest. Ignore her being negative. She’s just jealous she’s no longer and mum and is just an egg doner. It’s a lovely thing for you to do for your mum 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
That video is so so sad. I’ve saved it so that on days when I doubt myself as a mummy I can watch it and know that I am doing a million times better than her. The social services have in her words ‘ruined them, well done, you should have protected them’…. Who the fuckety fuck do you think you are?! YOU should have protected them but YOU put them into care, whether you chose to or you got them taken it lays SOLEY AT YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!
There are people in this world DESPERATE for kids, DYING for their kids, KILLING for their kids and YOU have the audacity to call your beautiful 4 & 6 year old CUNTS. I have 3 kids, aged 19, 18 and 4 and you know what, I’ve never even THOUGHT to myself that they are cunts LET ALONE SAY IT OUT LOUD ON A PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE

Apologies for the caps, I’m SOOOOOOOO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
This Shan is the “act” and “show”. The psychotic ranty Shan is the real Shan. It’s obvious but she thinks she has people fooled. I’m embarrassed for you stinky pits 👃🧅

• Haha
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Papa blaze pipe the fuck down. You have no idea what Shan has put those kids through the past few months. And her family, friends, pets, ex’s. She’s a vile bitch. Do you think it’s ok to mentally and physically abuse her children? Is that something that’s acceptable because she has bad mental health? I’d actually like to know if you think child abuse is ok in that context?

• Heart
  • Angry

ginge2804

VIP Member
I would DIE for my daughter. I couldn’t walk away to ‘survive’ because I point blank could not survive without her. There is not a single think on this earth that would make me give up. She is a disgrace and she never deserved them kids.

• Heart