Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh is this Adam she is talking about now??
Yeah...not once has he mentioned her or slagged her off .....not that i know of!
Maybe it's time he did!!
Jesus christ,I've said it already, but, how can one person be so unlucky to meet so many rotters?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shan you’re the one who used to abuse Adam, not the other way around. You daft twit

• Angry
Wow! This is the most accurate representation of a narcissist I have ever ever seen.
How can she not see she is the issue?
If you’ve got to keep telling everyone you are an amazing person, you clearly aren’t. Who calls their kids cunts. Horrible vindictive woman, no wonder nobody wants anything to do with her. Why doesnt she have her kids in her care?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The gifts are rolling in.....keep at it Shann!! 🙌🙌 she never does anything wrong 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Those acting classes that her neglectful parents paid for have paid off ! It's like I'm watching corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! This is the most accurate representation of a narcissist I have ever ever seen.
How can she not see she is the issue?
If you’ve got to keep telling everyone you are an amazing person, you clearly aren’t. Who calls their kids cunts. Horrible vindictive woman, no wonder nobody wants anything to do with her. Why doesnt she have her kids in her care?
She's perfect, it's never her - shes hard such a hard life, been exposed to nothing but terrible people, it couldn't possibly be her thats the issue, she is far too perfect

She's held in her emotions for so long ... what about last week when she had another live like this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s still live I’ve tidied my house and now going to pick my child up from nursery all whilst she’s still sat there crying

Reactions: 5
Been avoiding her again as she gives me actual rage but the video of her calling her kids the C word just came up. No words 😒 actually no words for her. No sympathy for her either. She gave those kids up and had every chance to work on herself and get them back but she gave up at the first hurdle when she realised having them back was/is going to be hard. The only way she’ll change now is if she accepts she needs help and goes and gets it…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Best thing to come out of this live is admitting she kissed Mummy Gascoigne 😂😂😂 apparently it's cheating but not cheating hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.