Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up what a disgusting thing to say! Maybe her kids are starting to realise that their mum is a disgrace!
Those poor innocent kids.. i hope she walks away and gives those kids the chance they deserve and a stable home with somebody else. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I can’t understand anyone that supports her now!

Reactions: 6
RANT INCOMING witches, BUCKLE UP.

Shann love, if you put as much effort into looking after your children properly as you do with the daily sermons you sit and type it would be more in your line!!!
The video you still have the audacity to keep on your page is an absolute and utter disgrace and you never deserved them children in the first place!!! 😡😡😡
Yes you had a bad childhood blah blahdy blah, you aren't the first and you won't be the last, but you can't blame that on everything, grow the fk up take some accountability for YOUR actions for the love of god!!
It is your own fault your children are where they are, yes you were unwell, but what have you actually done to get them back....you can't even stay of the weed FOR THEM, it ain't that difficult. I would literally walk over hot coals to make sure my children were ok as a mother should!!

Any wonder the fyp is full of people dueting that video......you would be better taking a permanent break from TT altogether and get your tit sorted out!! Those two INNOCENT children deserve to be loved and happy, not afraid to speak or move when you are around....oh and while you are at it, get both dogs moved to a loving home where they also will be looked after, loved and walked!!

But on that note....no doubt we will see you on live tomorrow talking about some other ballbag who was horrible to you!!
Be kind to not only yourself but others....PITY THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO THE 2 LITTLE INNOCENT HUMANS YOU ACTUALLY BIRTHED!!!😡😡😡

Sorry ladies but it just flew out of me!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whatever happens I hope the children see the grandma. That poor woman has tried her best and still blamed for everything! I missed the part about Adam, what has she said about him now?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whatever happens I hope the children see the grandma. That poor woman has tried her best and still blamed for everything! I missed the part about Adam, what has she said about him now?
Went on a right rant about him, said he slapped one of her kids across the face, got annoyed coz she wouldn’t have s3x with him 6 days after her brother died, treat her like tit, controlled her. I’m sure there were other things but she said that much.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Police knock on door

Police officer - Are you Shan McCarney?

Shan - No, I am Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL

Police officer - Ok, Shan McCarney underscore OFFICIAL you are under arrest on suspicion of murder

Shan - Exceewwse me? I was ACTING and I played you all! Don’t yewww know I was born to be on the stage???

Police officer - Acting? Three people who you threatened to murder are now dead

Shan - (changes wig) 🎶sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughty🎶

Police officer - what?

Shan - from Matilda… I am the real life Matilda don’t you know

Police officer - right ok… you’re still under arrest

Shan - are yewwww reactive abusing me right now??

Police officer - no….

Shan - actually… can cats be arrested?

Police officer - no they can’t but I don’t see what that has to do with anything

Shan - (changes wig). I AM a cat so you can’t arrest me thank yewwww. So if yewww’d like to leave, I’d appreciate that

Police officer - I don’t care if you say you’re a cat, you are still under arrest

Shan - just because you’re in authority, doesn’t mean you’re right! People in authority are cunts! Just like my kids are

Police officer - ok…. Please turn around so I can put the hand cuffs on

Shan - I have two witnesses to prove I’ve been in all day and so I can’t have committed murder!

Police officer - who are these witnesses, we need to speak to them and get a statement

Shan - *points* yewww see that tree outside? There’s two magpies who can tell yewww I’ve been in all day

Police officer - magpies? Erm they can’t talk so can’t be your witnesses

Shan - yewww are such a narcissist! Just because yewwww aren’t magic and can’t talk to magpies 🙄

Police officer - put your hands behind your back or we will have to get the cheese strings out

Shan - ohhh nooooo not the cheese strings 😭. I’ll comply but I still think you’re a see yewww next tewwwwsday. Also, before we go, can yewww please pick up that tit Lennys just done on my wigs?
After a crappy shift at work this has just made me howl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, the kids should have never been in care anyway, Shan DECIDED, CONSENTED herself to put her children into care. A service that’s so overstretched then blames them for not protecting her children. They should have never been there anyway. You have failed to protect them. They were your responsibility and you couldn’t keep them safe.

I’m so so so glad she’s offically said she doesn’t want to fight for them and is walking away. Hopefully her poor kids can finally settle down and have the love and care they deserve that they couldn’t get from their own mother. My heart broke and I cried for those kids this evening, the thought of them not understanding why mummy doesn’t want them or the thought of them seeing this when they are older. I just wish I could take them babies in and show them the real love of a mother that they have never clearly had from that vile piece of sh*t.

I hope they never return and see Shan for exactly what she is when they are older. I hope as they grow they realise their mothers awful, disgusting behaviour isn’t a reflection of them.

This situation has genuinely made me feel physically sick. I have two children a similar age to hers and I could never ever imagine talking so ill about them, no matter what they do. They are my kids, my world, the reason I breathe. How she couldn’t show them that is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some people can't have kids then you get an absolute bleeping moron like that!!! She dksnt deserve them. Let's hope she never sees them again absolute witch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RANT INCOMING witches, BUCKLE UP.

Shann love, if you put as much effort into looking after your children properly as you do with the daily sermons you sit and type it would be more in your line!!!
The video you still have the audacity to keep on your page is an absolute and utter disgrace and you never deserved them children in the first place!!! 😡😡😡
Yes you had a bad childhood blah blahdy blah, you aren't the first and you won't be the last, but you can't blame that on everything, grow the fk up take some accountability for YOUR actions for the love of god!!
It is your own fault your children are where they are, yes you were unwell, but what have you actually done to get them back....you can't even stay of the weed FOR THEM, it ain't that difficult. I would literally walk over hot coals to make sure my children were ok as a mother should!!

Any wonder the fyp is full of people dueting that video......you would be better taking a permanent break from TT altogether and get your tit sorted out!! Those two INNOCENT children deserve to be loved and happy, not afraid to speak or move when you are around....oh and while you are at it, get both dogs moved to a loving home where they also will be looked after, loved and walked!!

But on that note....no doubt we will see you on live tomorrow talking about some other ballbag who was horrible to you!!
Be kind to not only yourself but others....PITY THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO THE 2 LITTLE INNOCENT HUMANS YOU ACTUALLY BIRTHED!!!😡😡😡

Sorry ladies but it just flew out of me!! 🥰🥰
I agree with everything you have said apart from the bad childhood, she's even stated herself she had the best of everything, clothes, toys, holidays abroad. I've heard from others she had a great childhood, wanted for nothing got everything she asked for, was loved,adored,appreciated,supported and cared for but chose the wrong path was given chance after chance after chance but still wanted to be a bleep. But in Shans world everyone else is toxic and a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just seen Adams video - I hope he do speak up. She’s absolutely vile sitting there talking tit about him. She tried blaming everyone but herself.
I can’t stop thinking of them poor children. One minute they think they are coming home and then told they are not as mummy is in no fit state to look after them 😡 she makes me sick!! So no Shan they ain’t cun## they are confused and upset to what the hell is going on.
I wonder if they will go up for adoption now and if they will stay together? I really hope they do stay together. It breaks my heart thinking about them. How can she do this to her own kids she birthed. 😭 vile witch!!

• Sad
I just seen Adams video - I hope he do speak up. She’s absolutely vile sitting there talking tit about him. She tried blaming everyone but herself.
I can’t stop thinking of them poor children. One minute they think they are coming home and then told they are not as mummy is in no fit state to look after them 😡 she makes me sick!! So no Shan they ain’t cun## they are confused and upset to what the hell is going on.
I wonder if they will go up for adoption now and if they will stay together? I really hope they do stay together. It breaks my heart thinking about them. How can she do this to her own kids she birthed. 😭 vile witch!!
What is his tt?

Reactions: 2
Shall we get the popcorn ready ! She's doing this as she knows she will get the views now .

What a saddo she is live already!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And someone just actuay said....keep being you!! WTAF!! And 💩 all round the place, disgusting 🤢🤢🤢

Here we go, get ready for the ‘it was all an act to fool you’
Well I hope that act has lost you your kids for good.

Doesn't have the balls to turn the sub only off mind you.....all the big talk but can't stick the truth!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.