Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Followthespiders

I am unsure if this has been mentioned or it is in any of the videos posted but Shane talked about a 6 year old little girl as 'sexy' 🤢 however that 6 year old is Travis Barkers daughter!! And I dunno if he and the girls mother are still together but the mother of the 6 year made a video saying thank you for the fans for alerting her to his comments and she and Travis are taking action on it. So thats another celebrity/musician that's calling him out/taking action against him and rightfully so. I've seen him being 'cancelled' before but this time feels different. It's everywhere and the evidence is SO disturbing that there is no excuse, justification or coming back from this imo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t have much of a problem at all with this series if it wasn’t titled after Jeffree. It’s entirely about Shane’s makeup, Jeffree is just mentoring him/giving him a platform. I get there’s some Jeffree drama parts but at LEAST call it something like “Shane x Jeffree” it really doesn’t look good to me that it’s advertised as a Jeffree series and it’s all about Shane. Imagine watching Harry Potter and the movie is all about Ron Weasley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I mean his ego isn’t attractive but I like the reality of a clap back. Makes them seem fucking REAL. The series is showing him to be a bit of a snowflake which we all know he isn’t!!
I could understand a clap back if it was a personal situation or they’d said something nasty about his dog dying or something nasty about someone on his team but this is business,
it’s an AD for their pallet and the teaser for this 9 part AD hinted at the fact dramageddon 2 would be covered, the question wasn’t out of order.

could you imagine going to tesco’s social media asking will they be getting almond milk in and gum smacking Brenda from head office claps back “you’re so annoying, we stock coconut milk for YOU so shut up“

• Haha
Reactions: 11

GeorgiaLucy

I find it really un relatable that a youtube star worth $12 million is on the floor crying at the prospect of earning another $5 million+. If he was a talented person who had a passion for make-up who was working his way up and finally got his break this would be heart warming, instead it's a bit insulting. He pretends he's poor and says that he hasn't milked his audience of a lot of money like other Youtubers have with merch sales because he signed the wrong deals and now he is poorer than some Youtubers while sitting in a $800 hoodie with a $2000 bag over his shoulder in his $2 million house.

It's so bizarre, I really hope that this palette is a flop because I dislike both of them, but unfortunately it's going to be a success and these two will be raking in a lot of undeserved money.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I found it rather, weird and unprofessional that half way through a business meeting he went to the ladies room to cry on the floor lol just didn't seem genuine either
it’s his act but most people don’t seem to get that it’s an act. I don’t understand how so many fall for it.
No he doesn’t make the money Jeffree does but nothing many do 😐
Jeffree’s work ethic is outstanding!!!
Like him or not he works damn hard and has a passion for everything he does.
Shane takes 3 months to upload a video (with a team helping him) and even then he’s doing it at the last minute like it’s homework he forgot to do.

this is 100000000% a cash grab.
It would be the same as having pewdiepie doing a collab with Jeffree star 🤷‍♀️
just because he’s a gay man on youtube doesn’t mean he’s part of the beauty community 🤷‍♀️
I can’t understand how so many are blinded to it

RosePetals

Chatty Member
His refusal to address his paedophilic comments and then rolling his eyes at Tati being honest about being a surviver of SA pretty much sums it up for me.

Is there a place to discuss the whole drama? Thinking of making a Karmageddon thread

Pιrικα

I hate it when he says he is poor. No bitch you aren't. You are a MILLIONAIRE but you hide it because you want to be relatable to your viewers.

Reactions: 10

AnniaDrama

I think Shane is jealous of James Charles success in Mainstream Media and on youtube. because one he was on Ellen before his started his youtube channel, I don't think Shane has ever been on Ellen and I don't think he ever will be on Ellen with everything that is going on right now.
You might be right. Shane always wanted to be on mainstream hollywood as a director (or maybe also an actor?) but he never got to mainstream outside of youtube. James being so young and as a newcomer to youtube was already on mainstream media, being invited to the Met gala, having mainstream celebrities on his videos, he was in Ellen as you said, etc.

Another funny meme someone posted on reddit:

1593559175693.png

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would 100000% trust Jeffree Star over Shane Dawson, there is something about Shane I don’t like or trust. At least with Jeffree you know what you’re getting

Episode 2 is up. I’m not rushing to watch it, part one was boring.
“I’m so poor, I’m so fat, I’m so insecure, I’m so fat”
Half of it was filler that could have been binned or sent to Shane’s therapist Katie 🙄
He acts like this world shocks him but this is HIS world, he’s been there for a long time.
I enjoy the music he’s using 😆 one compliment I will give to his team is the music they use throughout every series so far.

• Heart

LasVegas702

VIP Member
these are cliff notes that I found online
Cliffs below!

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal as ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on the THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by JS and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew JS for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with JS is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get JS involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when JS went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says JS bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that JS is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when JS leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how JS had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through JS
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by JS and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says JS part of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue JS AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jeffree is running multiple businesses, buying a house, emptying a house, putting a house up for sale. 😐
arranging meet and greets for Europe, uploading to his YouTube, bitching on Twitter and ranting on Instagram 🙄

Shane is eating Cheetos and dry cereal 😐

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok so I watched, I actually found it interesting, my issue with it (I’m repeating myself again) is Shane.
I know I’m gonna be a lone wolf on this but I really can’t stand him, this poor me/I’m so naive act is really starting to grate.
The overreacting to every single thing, the exaggerated reactions that he’s hoping will be made into gif’s
if this was a series with just Jeffree going through the stages of creating his own pallet I’d be here for it 🙂
But this “go fund me” pallet because Shane is so poor. 🤷‍♀️ Not interested.

Saying that..... I’m gonna keep watching 🤷‍♀️

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
45 minutes live. Shane “the slob” Dawson acting like an overgrown toddler who’s been asked to do something he really doesn’t want to do. Finish his homework.

shane secured that bag and dropped any fucks he gave at the moment his pallet sold out.
He’s now not sure if he wants to upload anything anymore.
He loved the series so much but this questioning from the public has tainted it for him.

you absolute wet wipe... someone needs to give this lad a kick up the ass.
No FUCKING way Jeffree Star would put you with him as a friend. He’s an embarrassment.

the truth is he click baited his QVC channel. knieinh so many would tune in for the “backstage” drama 🤷‍♀️ And then failed to deliver

This isn’t going to effect the sales unfortunately. But I have seen some negative comments which until now have been few and far between.
This series has done nothing but prove me right.
He’s an idiot.

alicia101

I got the Conspiracy palette from Beauty Bay! Really looking forward to try it. The beauty community is a LOT of drama but I just enjoy good friendships, people with anxiety becoming happier, and some colors on my face - so I decided to get it. And also I'm in love with the packaging. I hope the formula will be good.

Reactions: 8

Tom Harker

Jada Pinkett Smith and Jaden Smith have blasted him on Twitter for a nasty old video he did about Willow Smith.

2020 has been a crazy year...

Shane tends to be teflon so I figure he will move on eventually, but this is probably the most backlash he has ever faced.

usofake

No normal or innocent person "jokes" about or justifies child abuse or paedophilia. I can't believe some people are actually saying "he's grown". This person does not deserve a platform to air disgusting sexual or racist views. He should not have access or to or influence over any young people. The expression hiding in plain sight comes to mind. Google jimmy savile. His past actions and carefully crafted "apologies" are abhorrent and unforgivable and I truely hope people value child protection more than YouTube content or money. Just my opinion!

Chunk

i did promise a rant...🤣🤣
This isn’t gonna be popular but I’m spreading out my dislike and I’m giving some to Jeffree.

I’ve always liked Jeffree but DAMN is he coming across fake.
This is a massive launch for JS.
this isn’t him doing a favour for his friend, this is set to be his biggest launch to date and they know it will sell out.. and then some.

Why they’re all acting like Shane has just been made homeless, lost his man and lost his job in the last 2 weeks I don’t understand and it’s pissing me off...
Shane is a victim because he has less 00 in the bank?!
He does no work 🤷‍♀️ He literally does. No. Work.
He looks sloppy and his work ethic is sloppy.
He’s now going to bank millions but he’s always be lazy and sloppy, hrs never made big money because he has NEVER bothered to work on his channel!!!

back to JS, a fan on twitter (after the launch) asked him when we will get the “tea”, which we’re all wondering about
he went off on her!!! saying how DARE she ask on such a special day for them.. bla bla bla, fuck, fuck, fuck...
He even had to delete the tweet it looked so bad.
The Jeffree we ALL know, who can be shady AF, bitchy and argumentative is not the dude we see in this series.
Nothing at all like him 🤣🤣
At least Shane looks the same mess he always is and that “anxious” act....we’re used to by now.
But why have we not seen JS getting shady on twitter and firing or bitching at staff out of nowhere. Getting shady about other influencers and stirring the pot like he always does.

this “we’re doing this series for you guysss for free”
Get to fuck you’re creating a 9 part advertisement that began with a clip that included the “tea”
If I get no tea I want a whole ass refund on the hours I wasted on this QVC show. Because I know il watch all 9 😏 9 hours.. nearly half a day..

did you see when they went back to their second house? Do they still own both houses and the second one is just sitting there empty? Probably waiting for Shane to get off his ass and put it up for sale 🤦‍♀️
Jeffree is definitely coming across fake. I noticed he often asks if they're filming before he says things. It's a shame these two clowns have pulled the wool over their fans' eyes and are laughing (or in Shane's case, crying) all the way to the bank.