Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I'd only watch this if he condensed this 10 hour series into 1 hour of interesting stuff. But 10 hours is an insulting amount of time to give up to watch poorly filmed amateur footage.

He only ever wears makeup as a joke, until he clocked how much jefree makes and decided he wanted a bit of the action. All just seems like a cash grab and don't believe he's actually passionate about any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I just can’t take him and this venture serious, especially the palette. He’s only taken an ‘interest’ in makeup since meeting Jeffree during his last series. He’s also applies it like he’s been blindfolded whilst pissed.

• Haha

HighHorse

View attachment 166648
When I first read it I thought he meant that people going against Shane have good intentions but shouldn't drag it to onslaught like with James because that erases their good intentions? But people in comments are like yes Garrett subtle shade! So did he mean it as a shade to Shanes's long video? I'm lost.
I hope he is shading Shane. Garrett annoyed me sometimes but he's just goofy and harmless and I really hope he's distanced himself from Shane which I believe he did after the first lot of J* videos and I hope he continues to do so.

Shane treats everyone like shit and I am LIVING for this now he's getting called out.

In saying that, I don't think he'll be finished. I think he'll take time off and come back with a crying video saying how he went to rehab and sorted his problems and he was suicidal and so down etc and his idiot fans will forgive him.

I used to enjoy his videos. His spooky ones and conspiracy theories were enjoyable but the more I read over the last year or so the more I hope he disappears from YouTube and social media in general for good.

Another one that needs to vanish is J*. I have a feeling none of this would have blown up the way it has had he not aligned himself with J*. Things have come out in the past about his pedophile tendencies and beastiallity and obviously blackface but he's gotten away with it.

AnniaDrama

he said that he was too sensitive for this crap and that is why he deleted those tweets.
As I said he really can't handle criticism. Also, as I predicted, he's going to turn all of this into a "whoa me party, I'm so depressed" to shut people up. It's his usual manipulation tactic to deflect criticism.

Also the hypocrisy of it all... So Shane in his deleted statement says James deserved what he got, but now Shane is crying he's too sensitive for all this and to face the backlash. So why does James as a teenager deserved it (based on gossip he heard? How does he know what James deserves or not?) but Shane deserves to be spared from any criticism or backlash because he's too sensitive for it? Make it make sense and explain me how do people fall for his fake crying and manipulation?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jeffree is the only reason I’m watching this series. I went into it liking Jeffree and disliking Shane.

i haven't changed my opinion at all, if anything I dislike Shane more than I realised,
I don't understand how there is no negative reviews on this at all.
although I do think drama channels are scared to say anything against golden boy Shane Dawson at this point

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
New to the Shane Dawson thread - hi everyone!
Did anyone know that Shane and Ryland aren’t friends with Gareth & Andrew?! I kind of suspected but thought they drifted... didn’t realise there was “beef” there too 👀

• Wow

uwu

VIP Member
As someone who likes Shane I have to agree with the comments on here. The whole I'm so poor narrative is just grating on me and he really has no interest in make up. If they are showing them making his palette etc from scratch then ok great but stop with the dramatics it's annoying and it looks so unprofessional. Also Andrew is so annoying, that laugh of his jesus christ.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He does this time and time again with his schedule. He teases and promises his audience content and a time then goes against it cos of some ridiculous made up reason.

Why wouldn’t you post the content you’ve spent a year making? Like, WHY!? Oh cos he’s made enough money from this collab than he ever thought possible. He claims he doesn’t care about the money but the series is so heavily focused on money.

He should NOT have uploaded that trailer. I couldn’t care fucking less what he uploads at this point.

AnniaDrama

2020 is really an odd year... people who were deemed uncancelable are being cancelled,. I thought he wouldn't be cancelled and would bounce of this as usual, but at this point things are getting very intense and even the Smiths are involved. Can 2020 also be the year where Jeffree is canceled? I see people are finally calling him out this year and unafraid of exposing him like they were before, but still he's not cancelled. Maybe after Shane is not on the hot sit anymore he can be the next one?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
View attachment 53427
Is this the tweet that you are referring to?:ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 LOLs, well that solves it, there will be no Tea.
I’ll tell you what sounds so annoying Jeffree, Shane Dawson pretending to be poor when he’s clearly a multi millionaire, dresses like a tramp and has zero interest in this palette. Jeffree and his team has done most the work and Shane has slapped his name on it

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chunk

Shane's going to make millions of dollars from all of this, but what did he actually do? I only saw him pick out shades and name them. Everything else was designed by other people, all of which were just altered from Jeffree's previous designs. It's so bizarre to me how people don't see it as a cash grab.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’ll tell you what sounds so annoying Jeffree, Shane Dawson to be poor when he’s clearly a multi millionaire, dresses like a tramp and has zero interest in this palette. Jeffree and his team has done most the work and Shane has slapped his name on it
Jeffree and his team are the ones who do all the work. His team are fucking superhuman!

Kaweeley

I believe in astrology and I’ve just realised that he is a Cancer. That tells me all that I need to know. They are notoriously sensitive and know exactly how to play the victim to their advantage.
Bit harsh to assume all Cancers are sensitive and "victims".
In that case should I assume you're possessive, egoistic, impatient, self-centred & domininat...? (Leo traits)

In all honesty I'm not going to assume that, but I am asking you not to judge all Cancers by Shane Dawson's actions just because we happen to be be the same star sign 🤷‍♀️

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What Happened to the Rant, LOL?
i did promise a rant...🤣🤣
This isn’t gonna be popular but I’m spreading out my dislike and I’m giving some to Jeffree.

I’ve always liked Jeffree but DAMN is he coming across fake.
This is a massive launch for JS.
this isn’t him doing a favour for his friend, this is set to be his biggest launch to date and they know it will sell out.. and then some.

Why they’re all acting like Shane has just been made homeless, lost his man and lost his job in the last 2 weeks I don’t understand and it’s pissing me off...
Shane is a victim because he has less 00 in the bank?!
He does no work 🤷‍♀️ He literally does. No. Work.
He looks sloppy and his work ethic is sloppy.
He’s now going to bank millions but he’s always be lazy and sloppy, hrs never made big money because he has NEVER bothered to work on his channel!!!

back to JS, a fan on twitter (after the launch) asked him when we will get the “tea”, which we’re all wondering about
he went off on her!!! saying how DARE she ask on such a special day for them.. bla bla bla, fuck, fuck, fuck...
He even had to delete the tweet it looked so bad.
The Jeffree we ALL know, who can be shady AF, bitchy and argumentative is not the dude we see in this series.
Nothing at all like him 🤣🤣
At least Shane looks the same mess he always is and that “anxious” act....we’re used to by now.
But why have we not seen JS getting shady on twitter and firing or bitching at staff out of nowhere. Getting shady about other influencers and stirring the pot like he always does.

this “we’re doing this series for you guysss for free”
Get to fuck you’re creating a 9 part advertisement that began with a clip that included the “tea”
If I get no tea I want a whole ass refund on the hours I wasted on this QVC show. Because I know il watch all 9 😏 9 hours.. nearly half a day..

merch and the pallet easily could make $10m +, but he already owns a huge estate in Calabasas outright and probably has a few million in the bank
did you see when they went back to their second house? Do they still own both houses and the second one is just sitting there empty? Probably waiting for Shane to get off his ass and put it up for sale 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
finally 😂😂😂
I don’t see the attraction at all, didn’t he date that odd one... her name has gone out of my head 😂😂 you know the one 😂

anyone?!!!
the most attractive of the lot is Nate 😆😆 Nate the bum
Nate is so good looking when he’s not high as a kite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
i used to be a massive Jeff fan but then he did the Morphe collab and its all gone down the shitter since then - i have proper fell out with him

And Shane ' i am a poor, rich guy' can sod off as well

My daughter's Christmas list is usually full of jeffrey this and jeffrey that - over my dead body will i buy any of it.

The first series i really enjoyed but this one has made me go off the pair of them and I see it for what it is - massive cash grab.

And Shane lad buy a lint roller FFS you clatty git - no-one needs see all the dog hairs on your scuzzy hoody

p.s I am gonna buy the Tati one

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
My pallets arrived today, and I have to say the quality is outstanding. There is no denying that Jeffree really makes good quality cosmetics. The colours are vibrant and really pigmented and the packaging is excellent. I'm really happy with them.
Its actually made me likely to buy JS cosmetics in the future too.

JS has done a lot of stories today about the restock - it will be 2020 before the collection is restocked as it takes so long to manufacture everything.