Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly feel so sorry for Ryland, he clearly really loves/d Shane but I honestly don’t think it’s the same from Shane. Even he’s losing subscribers too and for years received hate from Shane stans saying he’s using Shane for money and clout and now it seems like he might have been used by Shane to hide his negative past actions. I think he fell in love with him and his heart overpowered his head so he probably dismissed his controversial actions, as many of Shane’s stans did and, now is paying for it. I think he should end it with Shane and move back to Colorado with his family and work on himself, because it must be quite damaging to his mental well-being for him to be constantly shamed almost for being skinny by his fiancée and constantly have to pick Shane, never being able to focus on himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Loving the fact the youtubers get call out for their entitlement and narcissism.I can't wait for more.

Reactions: 1
I can't deal with GG right now. I'm sad because it's the only place that has all the people I want to gossip about.

Even my TRUE CRIME non-drama youtubers are denouncing Shane.

I think he'll still be around for his die-hard fans, but his mainstream prospects are done.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with GG right now. I'm sad because it's the only place that has all the people I want to gossip about.

Even my TRUE CRIME non-drama youtubers are denouncing Shane.

I think he'll still be around for his die-hard fans, but his mainstream prospects are done.
Welp, that horror movie that he is currently writing right now will never be made.

Reactions: 2
2020 is really an odd year... people who were deemed uncancelable are being cancelled,. I thought he wouldn't be cancelled and would bounce of this as usual, but at this point things are getting very intense and even the Smiths are involved. Can 2020 also be the year where Jeffree is canceled? I see people are finally calling him out this year and unafraid of exposing him like they were before, but still he's not cancelled. Maybe after Shane is not on the hot sit anymore he can be the next one?

Reactions: 8
Welp, that horror movie that he is currently writing right now will never be made.
Let's be real, it was never getting made. He takes six months off after every "documentary series" and misses deadlines because he's leaving editing to the last minute. Zachary Quinto loathes him because of how he was on The Chair. No one would ever work with him.

Reactions: 5
The one thing I hate most about Shane Dawson? He never wears a collared t-shirt or shirt, and when he sweats the stupid neck line starts to droop down and look really scruffy.

Reactions: 5
The one thing I hate most about Shane Dawson? He never wears a collared t-shirt or shirt, and when he sweats the stupid neck line starts to droop down and look really scruffy.
He should have gotten himself a personal stylist.

106250037_318375502494885_239107009206106128_n.jpg

When I first read it I thought he meant that people going against Shane have good intentions but shouldn't drag it to onslaught like with James because that erases their good intentions? But people in comments are like yes Garrett subtle shade! So did he mean it as a shade to Shanes's long video? I'm lost.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 166648
When I first read it I thought he meant that people going against Shane have good intentions but shouldn't drag it to onslaught like with James because that erases their good intentions? But people in comments are like yes Garrett subtle shade! So did he mean it as a shade to Shanes's long video? I'm lost.
I hope he is shading Shane. Garrett annoyed me sometimes but he's just goofy and harmless and I really hope he's distanced himself from Shane which I believe he did after the first lot of J* videos and I hope he continues to do so.

Shane treats everyone like tit and I am LIVING for this now he's getting called out.

In saying that, I don't think he'll be finished. I think he'll take time off and come back with a crying video saying how he went to rehab and sorted his problems and he was suicidal and so down etc and his idiot fans will forgive him.

I used to enjoy his videos. His spooky ones and conspiracy theories were enjoyable but the more I read over the last year or so the more I hope he disappears from YouTube and social media in general for good.

Another one that needs to vanish is J*. I have a feeling none of this would have blown up the way it has had he not aligned himself with J*. Things have come out in the past about his pedophile tendencies and beastiallity and obviously blackface but he's gotten away with it.

Reactions: 8
I was never a fan of Shane, but I was more kind of neutral to him before and even enjoyed some of his videos in the past. But in the last year or so I started disliking him more and more due to his hypocrisy and victim complex plus his association with Jafar and Trasha. I knew he had a problematic past but I didn't know its extent. Given that Shane is someone that can't take criticism, even if he's not cancelled in the long run, this must be hurting a lot for him and regardless of me not liking him and thinking he totally deserves the backlash, I hope that he doesn't self harm and that he gets therapy eventually, gets better and becomes a better person.
I'm neutral to Ryland and he might not be a saint either (I have no idea), but I hope he's alright. It must be emotionally exhausting living with Shane, and even worse at this time and also getting backlash for his association to Shane.

Reactions: 6
I was never a fan of Shane, but I was more kind of neutral to him before and even enjoyed some of his videos in the past. But in the last year or so I started disliking him more and more due to his hypocrisy and victim complex plus his association with Jafar and Trasha. I knew he had a problematic past but I didn't know its extent. Given that Shane is someone that can't take criticism, even if he's not cancelled in the long run, this must be hurting a lot for him and regardless of me not liking him and thinking he totally deserves the backlash, I hope that he doesn't self harm and that he gets therapy eventually, gets better and becomes a better person.
I'm neutral to Ryland and he might not be a saint either (I have no idea), but I hope he's alright. It must be emotionally exhausting living with Shane, and even worse at this time and also getting backlash for his association to Shane.

Yes, I hope that he gets help and doesn't feel the need to self harm or worse.

Aside from all of this, it's always grated on me how he acts like a victim and Is so poor in his mansion with his designer tit and spending money willy nilly. And how he complained that he was upset that he was a millionaire but other youtubers were multi millionaires. He's always been problematic but he definitely needs to leave YouTube and seek help.

As for Ryland, I do hope he is coping OK but I feel like no matter what he would always overlook all of this information because he likes to be spoiled and spend money. It seems like a loveless relationship but he gets to spend, spend, spend!

I am unsure if this has been mentioned or it is in any of the videos posted but Shane talked about a 6 year old little girl as 'sexy' 🤢 however that 6 year old is Travis Barkers daughter!! And I dunno if he and the girls mother are still together but the mother of the 6 year made a video saying thank you for the fans for alerting her to his comments and she and Travis are taking action on it. So thats another celebrity/musician that's calling him out/taking action against him and rightfully so. I've seen him being 'cancelled' before but this time feels different. It's everywhere and the evidence is SO disturbing that there is no excuse, justification or coming back from this imo.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Interesting how once again Shane is involved in this making frantic calls to Blair White. However I still feel that there's something fishy here and that Blair did what Jeffree wanted.

1593461238208.png

More classic Shane Dawson:

1593462308745.png

Last edited:
I heard that Shane's Mother also used the N Word is that true?

There is a video with Tana peeing on Shane because she had turned 18 and Shane said that he had a dream about it.

• Wow
I listened to a podcast with him and he said he had googled pictures of naked babies and found them 'sexy'. He is a sick bastard.

• Wow
I listened to a podcast with him and he said he had googled pictures of naked babies and found them 'sexy'. He is a sick bastard.
I heard about that a few days ago. It's disgusting

Target is going to stop selling Shane's book in store and online.

Target is removing Shane Dawson's books from stores after Willow Smith's family called him out for an old video where he appeared to sexualize her as a minor

• Target confirmed to Insider that it would no longer carry Shane Dawson's books, saying in a statement that it was "in the process of removing these books from our assortment."
  • The news comes after a flurry of controversy surrounding Dawson and other YouTubers. A video recently resurfaced appearing to show Dawson pretending to masturbate to a photo of 11-year-old Willow Smith.
  • People are calling on other brands like Morphe to cut ties with Dawson.
Target is removing Shane Dawson's books from its assortment, the company confirmed to Insider Monday. The YouTuber published two collections of essays, titled "I Hate Myselfie: A Collection of Essays by Shane Dawson" and "It Gets Worse: A Collection of Essays."

The news that the retail giant would no longer carry Dawson's books was first reported by YouTuber Sanders Kennedy. Target confirmed to Insider that it would no longer carry Dawson's books, providing the following statement:

"We're committed to creating an experience in which all guests feel welcomed and respected. We're in the process of removing these books from our assortment."

Dawson is currently under fire regarding some of his old content, with one video resurfacing that appeared to show the YouTuber pretending to masturbate to a picture of an 11-year-old Willow Smith. Both Jaden Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith called Dawson out on Twitter, with Jada Pinkett Smith tweeting, "To Shane Dawson ... I'm done with the excuses."

Dawson recently posted a lengthy video apologizing for past content in which he did blackface, said the N-word, and made jokes about pedophilia, saying that he was willing to "lose everything" in the name of accountability.

There have also been calls for other brands to discontinue working with Dawson, with one petition addressed to several beauty companies including Morphe, which carries Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star's Conspiracy Palette, and calling on "brands to cut ties with Shane Dawson & jeffree star." At the time of publishing it had over 11,000 signatures.

Reactions: 4