Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I've been following Shane for YEARS but there are a lot of videos that are surfacing that I've never even seen. Surprised none of this ever came up before... to this extent.

I also regret buying his book "It Gets Worse".

Reactions: 2
II knew he had a problematic past but I didn't know its extent.

I don't believe his past was as dark as he claims it was.Many people online exaggerate about their past because they want to excuse their current behaviors. If his past was soo problematic then why there are lots of clips with him and his mom having a good time? and he also had a good relationship with his cousin and had a lot of friends. I call BS.

I don't believe his past was as dark as he claims it was.Many people online exaggerate about their past because they want to excuse their current behaviors. If his past was soo problematic then why there are lots of clips with him and his mom having a good time? and he also had a good relationship with his cousin and had a lot of friends. I call BS.
I've heard about his past videos and the past podcast too. It's all so crazy right now. SMH.

His ex Lisa unfollowed him everywhere after her apology about video of them and Shane's cousin ( which I couldn't even finish watching it was so disturbingly wrong) ,bit hypocritical to try to disassociate now and look like she wasn't a part of problem when in fact while she was dating Shane he was making lots of disgusting content so she must've known.

Reactions: 5
I've heard about his past videos and the past podcast too. It's all so crazy right now. SMH.
People have been taking about Shane's old videos e.g. black youtubers and no one wanted to listen to them.

His ex Lisa unfollowed him everywhere after her apology about video of them and Shane's cousin ( which I couldn't even finish watching it was so disturbingly wrong) ,bit hypocritical to try to disassociate now and look like she wasn't a part of problem when in fact while she was dating Shane he was making lots of disgusting content so she must've known.
and then there is Gabbie Hanna that stated that Shane told her that Jeffree Star was still using the N word. WOW. This just gets crazier by the minute.

Last edited:
I meant his past videos being so problematic, not his alleged past trauma. That I have no idea.

People have been taking about Shane's old videos e.g. black youtubers and no one wanted to listen to them.

and then there is Gabbie Hanna that stated that Shane told her that Jeffree Star was still using the N word. WOW. This just gets crazier by the minute.
Wait what? When did Gabbie Hanna say that? Did it get traction?

Reactions: 1
tati just uploading a vid, watching now but ppl r saying she said shane and jeff manipulated her and she's talking about getting legal stuff involved. i rlly think shane and jeff r going down fr

Reactions: 3
lmmaaaoo shane is excuses tati of being manipulative and fake crying HAHHAHA they're all turning on themselves

Shane just did a live 👀
Vvv interesting because in the back of the live you can hear Ryland at one point say 'get off' and then maybe 20 seconds later Shane ends the live 👀 👀 👀 Would love to be a fly on the wall in that house right now wow

His refusal to address his paedophilic comments and then rolling his eyes at Tati being honest about being a surviver of SA pretty much sums it up for me.

Is there a place to discuss the whole drama? Thinking of making a Karmageddon thread

Reactions: 11
Can someone make a brief summary of his live? Somehow it's starting to be emotionally triggering for me seeing him on camera. I'll watch the video eventually, but I'm just curious to know what he said for now.

tati just uploading a vid, watching now but ppl r saying she said shane and jeff manipulated her and she's talking about getting legal stuff involved. i rlly think shane and jeff r going down fr
She says she was manipulated in the video? Does this mean she admits that she went with false information on James Charles? Also, I totally can see Jafar and Shane manipulating her to take down James Charles but she's a grown woman who did all this to take down a teenager due to vitamins, so she still deserves to be called out in her role in all this.

Can someone make a brief summary of his live? Somehow it's starting to be emotionally triggering for me seeing him on camera. I'll watch the video eventually, but I'm just curious to know what he said for now.
From what I saw it was around 2 minutes long but he had Tati's 'Breaking My Silence' video on and was calling her insane, saying that editorials knew she was posting her 'Bye Sister' video last year because she had messaged drama channels. There's a lot of him pacing back and forth and shouting. Ryland at one point chimes in asking about why she's making a video and Shane is like omg this is insane I don't want to say mean things about people - and it seems like to me he's saying these things to discredit what Tati was saying in her video. When Tati mentions she is a victim of SA, Shane calls her manipulative and then claims her tears are fake.

So she directly said that Shane was directly involved in feeding the lies about James Charles and she has a legal team behind... I don't know what to think about this... also I don't think she's 100% innocent either.

Reactions: 4
Vvv interesting because in the back of the live you can hear Ryland at one point say 'get off' and then maybe 20 seconds later Shane ends the live 👀 👀 👀 Would love to be a fly on the wall in that house right now wow
Did you see rylands tweets? Offers a snapshot as to what's going on in their household...

• Wow
From what I saw it was around 2 minutes long but he had Tati's 'Breaking My Silence' video on and was calling her insane, saying that editorials knew she was posting her 'Bye Sister' video last year because she had messaged drama channels. There's a lot of him pacing back and forth and shouting. Ryland at one point chimes in asking about why she's making a video and Shane is like omg this is insane I don't want to say mean things about people - and it seems like to me he's saying these things to discredit what Tati was saying in her video. When Tati mentions she is a victim of SA, Shane calls her manipulative and then claims her tears are fake.
Wtf is wrong with Shane?? Why would he willingly post a video discrediting Tati's experience as a sexual assault victim, specially when all these accusations about questionable behavior are surrounding him? Make it make sense!

Doesn't he have money to hire a PR team, lawyers and just shut up for the time being?

Btw, drama channels are having a field day today... no sleep for them today, or even in the past few days lol

Reactions: 4
Funny how he’ll respond to Tati but wouldn’t speak out on The Smith’s tweets isn’t it! He needs to take a seat. At this point they’re all an actual embarrassment. For people who say they just want to flog pretty things to put on our faces it’s a dark dark world indeed!

Attachments

That Live was embarrassing and really didn't do himself any favours, and Ryland's hysterical tweets, lord. 😂 Tbh I can't stand Tati, they're all as bad as each other and this is definitely her desperate attempt to try to avoid being guilty by association.