Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffree is running multiple businesses, buying a house, emptying a house, putting a house up for sale. 😐
arranging meet and greets for Europe, uploading to his YouTube, bitching on Twitter and ranting on Instagram 🙄

Shane is eating Cheetos and dry cereal 😐

Reactions: 9
Jeffree is running multiple businesses, buying a house, emptying a house, putting a house up for sale. 😐
arranging meet and greets for Europe, uploading to his YouTube, bitching on Twitter and ranting on Instagram 🙄

Shane is eating Cheetos and dry cereal 😐
and drinking diet root beer. lol

Reactions: 1
The replies on that post are brilliant.

Shane bounces out with the bag 😂
a lot of people are calling him out for doing exactly what we said he was doing, as soon as he dropped the pallet and it sold out he lost all interest.

I'd actually prefer for James Charles to do better than shane now 😂

Reactions: 5
The replies on that post are brilliant.

Shane bounces out with the bag 😂
a lot of people are calling him out for doing exactly what we said he was doing, as soon as he dropped the pallet and it sold out he lost all interest.

WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHHH
JAMES CHARLES? That’s a step too far my friend. You’ve lost your head over Shane hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Oohthedrama, post: 630209, member:

[/QUOTE]
Are you secretly sister snuggled in a new ‘Sisters Apparel’ dressing gown? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fully expect James Charles to utilise that embroidery machine further and stick the Sisters logo on his grandma!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know Jeffree is making alot of money from it but Shane is not very different to other people who have used him.
Shane is just a pussy who is too scared to face the consequences of spilling the beauty community tea incase he's seen in a bad light!
I have unsubscribed from him. Not like he posts anything anymore lol

I love the fact that Shane said it would be a nine part series, got the bag and then just said nah duck it I’ll just make a slapped together finale to cut it short 😂

I know Jeffree is making alot of money from it but Shane is not very different to other people who have used him.
Shane is just a pussy who is too scared to face the consequences of spilling the beauty community tea incase he's seen in a bad light!
I have unsubscribed from him. Not like he posts anything anymore lol
I feel like he started of with this idea, that he wanted to take a closer look as the beauty industry.
And very quickly that changed,
Shane didn’t want to “expose” the community, he wanted to be part of it.