Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really!???
this is what I hate about Jeffree. His ego is his downfall.
this attitude needs to stop from all influencers, they aren’t doing us a favor with this series or pallet but they seem to think they are.
that was a genuine question from a fan and he acted like a little witch.
I mean his ego isn’t attractive but I like the reality of a clap back. Makes them seem bleeping REAL. The series is showing him to be a bit of a snowflake which we all know he isn’t!!

View attachment 53427
Is this the tweet that you are referring to?:ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 LOLs, well that solves it, there will be no Tea.
I’ll tell you what sounds so annoying Jeffree, Shane Dawson pretending to be poor when he’s clearly a multi millionaire, dresses like a woman and has zero interest in this palette. Jeffree and his team has done most the work and Shane has slapped his name on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll tell you what sounds so annoying Jeffree, Shane Dawson to be poor when he’s clearly a multi millionaire, dresses like a woman and has zero interest in this palette. Jeffree and his team has done most the work and Shane has slapped his name on it
Jeffree and his team are the ones who do all the work. His team are bleeping superhuman!

Reactions: 8
I mean his ego isn’t attractive but I like the reality of a clap back. Makes them seem bleeping REAL. The series is showing him to be a bit of a snowflake which we all know he isn’t!!
I could understand a clap back if it was a personal situation or they’d said something nasty about his dog dying or something nasty about someone on his team but this is business,
it’s an AD for their pallet and the teaser for this 9 part AD hinted at the fact dramageddon 2 would be covered, the question wasn’t out of order.

could you imagine going to tesco’s social media asking will they be getting almond milk in and gum smacking Brenda from head office claps back “you’re so annoying, we stock coconut milk for YOU so shut up“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could understand a clap back if it was a personal situation or they’d said something nasty about his dog dying or something nasty about someone on his team but this is business,
it’s an AD for their pallet and the teaser for this 9 part AD hinted at the fact dramageddon 2 would be covered, the question wasn’t out of order.

could you imagine going to tesco’s social media asking will they be getting almond milk in and gum smacking Brenda from head office claps back “you’re so annoying, we stock coconut milk for YOU so shut up“
You are right.

I just like the realism of it compared to the fake, snowflake, holy water, act in the series.

If they don’t show the drama after teasing it in the trailer they’ll get much more back lash than that genuine question!

Reactions: 4
I just like the realism of it compared to the fake, snowflake, holy water, act in the series.
👍 agree, the Jeffree we see in this series is the Nickelodeon friendly PG version 😐

At the moment Shane can do no wrong 😏
so if he does avoid mentions of the drama the flying monkey fans will say he’s SUCH a great person and he just wanted to protect everyone involved 🙄
idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
There is one drama channel that is wondering when are we going to hear about the drama in this series and they said that if Shane and J* talk about it will probably will be in Part 8.

Reactions: 1
There is one drama channel that is wondering when are we going to hear about the drama in this series and they said that if Shane and J* talk about it will probably will be in Part 8.
so many of the drama channels are up Jeffree’s ass. It really annoys me that they (J/S) hardly ever get called out

Reactions: 6
Question for anyone buying the pallet!?
I’m not a fan of the colours at all, I watched Jeffrees live and there are only 3 or 4 you’d get any use out of (in every day life that is)

In comparison to Tati’s pallet and without the series and name behind it would it really be a good purchase?!
I don’t think it’s worth 50/60 dollars at all, the packaging it well done however!

Reactions: 2
Question for anyone buying the pallet!?
I’m not a fan of the colours at all, I watched Jeffrees live and there are only 3 or 4 you’d get any use out of (in every day life that is)

In comparison to Tati’s pallet and without the series and name behind it would it really be a good purchase?!
I don’t think it’s worth 50/60 dollars at all, the packaging it well done however!
I'd wear all the colours apart from the bright yellow!🙊
I'm not interested in the lip products, apart from the lip balm

Reactions: 1
My daughter will buy it as she gets everything he releases. She loves his make-up (but wont buy his Morphe stuff) but she is young and can pull off the colours. I am much older and can't. She met him at a meet and greet and got her selfie with him and said he smelled delicious and expensive and is very tall.

I don't rate his liquid lips, i think i have 3. They are nice colours but suck the life out of my lips. I did have to hide my egg nog lip scrub I got last Christmas as i just ate it.

And as far the promised dramageddon stuff - Its all i was blinking watching for! (we all were lets admit it) They know it and are just being bell ends. I will continue to watch but if i dont get some good hot tea after sitting through a hours of relentless infomercials i will be PISSED.

I am interested to see if Shane shows the stuff he filmed with Tati or will wuss out now she's on Jeffer's tit list

Reactions: 4

Yel

did you see when they went back to their second house? Do they still own both houses and the second one is just sitting there empty? Probably waiting for Shane to get off his ass and put it up for sale 🤦‍♀️
Apparently it went up for sale earlier this year https://variety.com/2019/dirt/real-estalker/shane-dawson-youtube-studio-city-1203177540/

But who's going to want to buy it after Shane saying it was sliding down the hill and had problems with rats. He must have millions in the bank / investment funds.

I can't take these two already very rich people going on about crying all the time.

Shane has no worth ethic and through a fun little project that mainly consists of joking around on camera is earning 20 times more than most people earn in their lifetime.

Shane looking unwashed and scruffy now on his way to launch the pallet. Naturally without wearing any makeup.

I am interested to see if Shane shows the stuff he filmed with Tati or will wuss out now she's on Jeffer's tit list
apparently he’s already filmed a video with Tati which was never put up 😐 remember when Tati released her “bye sister” upload and she (or Shane) posted an Instagram story of them together.
I think Jeffree pulls the strings in every relationship and as soon as Jeffree knocks you off his Christmas card list everyone does.

Shane looking unwashed and scruffy now on his way to launch the pallet. Naturally without wearing any makeup.
I'm surprised he turned up at all.
The complete opposite to this...

She met him at a meet and greet and got her selfie with him and said he smelled delicious and expensive
it’s why I don’t buy their friendship for a second. Jeffree surrounds himself with luxury. Shane looks like he belongs at the target self service till at 11pm buying Oreos and soda pops and clean underwear because he ran out 🤷‍♀️

6E4B850D-EF8C-4065-8CFE-00E997467C20.jpeg 86033E82-5C53-4B53-9DCE-AB52A7251B1D.jpeg
4 minutes.....

FEEC07F1-BF6C-4101-A214-C803EE2233F3.jpeg 3D701233-D09C-4919-BB21-8EDA9C3AA2EE.jpeg

the mini is still available but I really don’t like the pallet
(I’m buying neither 😆 it’s tattle research!)

- 6 minutes both are gone
- 9 minutes only make up bags left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Yel

I'd love to be at the office and see the numbers.

I wonder how many they've sold and how many are just gathering dust in the warehouse waiting for a "restock"