Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the definition of an actual wet wipe.
I watched the live. bleeping idiot.
I will be back to rant 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He does this time and time again with his schedule. He teases and promises his audience content and a time then goes against it cos of some ridiculous made up reason.

Why wouldn’t you post the content you’ve spent a year making? Like, WHY!? Oh cos he’s made enough money from this collab than he ever thought possible. He claims he doesn’t care about the money but the series is so heavily focused on money.

He should NOT have uploaded that trailer. I couldn’t care bleeping less what he uploads at this point.

Reactions: 8
45 minutes live. Shane “the slob” Dawson acting like an overgrown toddler who’s been asked to do something he really doesn’t want to do. Finish his homework.

shane secured that bag and dropped any fucks he gave at the moment his pallet sold out.
He’s now not sure if he wants to upload anything anymore.
He loved the series so much but this questioning from the public has tainted it for him.

you absolute wet wipe... someone needs to give this lad a kick up the ass.
No bleeping way Jeffree Star would put you with him as a friend. He’s an embarrassment.

the truth is he click baited his QVC channel. knieinh so many would tune in for the “backstage” drama 🤷‍♀️ And then failed to deliver

This isn’t going to effect the sales unfortunately. But I have seen some negative comments which until now have been few and far between.
This series has done nothing but prove me right.
He’s an idiot.

Reactions: 9
So he’s not uploading the last episodes. He’s such a prick. Hope he uses some of the money made from Jeffrees hard work on some shampoo and getting his skin sorted. He can wear as many ugly Gucci tracksuits as he wants, he still always looks a bit unwashed.
as someone said above, Jeffree is friends with him for the business opportunity, no way they’d be friends

Reactions: 5
I’d say he will upload, it was his usual “it’s all too much” act.
Basically trying to make out he’s close to having a breakdown because people are questioning him 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’d say he will upload, it was his usual “it’s all too much” act.
Basically trying to make out he’s close to having a breakdown because people are questioning him 🙂
Sure he’ll get over that when he looks at his bank balance. Or is he still going to pretend he’s poor

Reactions: 4
Are people really surprised that a YouTuber click baited them? I used to like Shane Dawson's content but the delays and overhype has got beyond a joke. Basically an ad for his money making scheme and hardly anything to do about the world of Jeffree Star.

Reactions: 1
I kind of am for this.
It’s not a title/thumbnail click bait, it was a trailer and *he says* it was always planned to have been part of the series until he changed direction.
What I think happened was, they sold the pallets no problem, they knew from the first episode they would, so they realised they didn’t need to hold the audience’s attention. Jeffree didn’t want to look bad and Shane didn’t want to drag the drama back up. So when they realised they didn’t need to show it (they just needed to tease it) they scrapped showing any of it at all.

I just wish he'd just edit it all in one go and leave it. Not pander to his critics and change things. People say he should have a t.v. show. Asif.
JS is uploading a video of him using the palette tomorrow and that's the last video I will watch to do with this whole thing because tbh I don't care about seeing the launch or any of the meet and greet crap.

Are people really surprised that a YouTuber click baited them? I used to like Shane Dawson's content but the delays and overhype has got beyond a joke. Basically an ad for his money making scheme and hardly anything to do about the world of Jeffree Star.
Jeffree really changed Shane. He became so greedy

Jeffree really changed Shane. He became so greedy
No way, you can't blame that on Jeffree, Jeffree enjoys nice things but he's earned them through hard work.

Shane is a slob that wants the cash JS has, but doesn't want to do the work, he's been very lucky Jeffree felt he owed him something and therefore made this happen.

Shane has and always will be a last slob, ryland would be long gone if this hadn't been for his YouTube fame 😂

Reactions: 7
So he’s sucked us all in to watching a three hour advert to his palette with the promise of tea and an inside look, now sales have gone well he’s sacked it off. Weak. As. duck.

Watching Jeffree’s latest upload, looks like he wants the drama to be shown/discussed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Watching Jeffree’s latest upload, looks like he wants the drama to be shown/discussed 🤷‍♀️
I’ve just watched his video as well.

It seems Jeffree just doesn’t really care what’s said or not, kind of like he’s just over being bothered by it and is an open book since these 2 docuseries have been shown. Not a lot is kept private in that drama/business sense now!

Side note, I feel for Nate after the loss of Daddy, he was so attached to that dog 💔

I really think Jeffree must be so over Shane and his dramatics.
I love Jeffree and Nate 🤣 I’d be up for watching his moving vlogs for sure 😆