Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the Conspiracy palette from Beauty Bay! Really looking forward to try it. The beauty community is a LOT of drama but I just enjoy good friendships, people with anxiety becoming happier, and some colors on my face - so I decided to get it. And also I'm in love with the packaging. I hope the formula will be good.

Reactions: 8
I got the Conspiracy palette from Beauty Bay! Really looking forward to try it. The beauty community is a LOT of drama but I just enjoy good friendships, people with anxiety becoming happier, and some colors on my face - so I decided to get it. And also I'm in love with the packaging. I hope the formula will be good.
Let us know babe!

Reactions: 2
we went over there last night but it then ended up in us moving to the drama thread with Nick, Lux and Peter Monn 😂😂
it got messy really quickly 😂😂

I've just watched Petty Paiges upload on the Shane pallet.
i LOVE how honest she is even with ass licker Lux there 😬
Omg Paige’s video!! Rich is embarrassing as HELL.

Reactions: 1
It’s like he’s literally a sales person. Paige like 🤨💀
nick is so intimated by paige 🤣 I’ve never seen him so quite.

Im so glad she didn’t just follow the PR script they all do, she made a fool of him with her digs disguised as banter 🤣

I can't do Petty Paige, I don't know how y'all do it.
I can take her or leave her, to be honest I don’t love any drama channels but Paige cant be bought 🤷‍♀️ Il give her that.
And nick (away from Lux) can be ok

nick is so intimated by paige 🤣 I’ve never seen hi so quite.

Im so glad she didn’t just follow the PR script they all do, she made a fool of him with her digs disguised as banter 🤣

I can take her or leave her, to be honest I don’t love any drama channels but Paige cant be bought 🤷‍♀️ Il give her that.
Paige is doing it for the UK in the drama community. She doesn’t hold back and tends to say it as it is.

Paige is doing it for the UK in the drama community. She doesn’t hold back and tends to say it as it is.
I also love that she keeps bringing up the Chris Ingham tit!!!
Yeah right now she’s my favourite!

so I assume the next QVC instalment will be next Friday? Can’t see it being before then unless Andrew is main lining red bull

• Haha
I also love that she keeps bringing up the Chris Ingham tit!!!
Yeah right now she’s my favourite!

so I assume the next QVC instalment will be next Friday? Can’t see it being before then unless Andrew is main lining red bull
“I KNOW WHAT YOU DID CHRIS YOU LITTLE witch” that made me proper laugh in her roundup tea video last week.

I don’t vibe with the Ingham tit, I’m more about the beauty drama.

Andrew is clearly snorting speed to keep up with this crap and Shane seems to be just eating lard at this point. He looks huge in the Morphe meet and greet photos from yesterday!

• Haha
nick is so intimated by paige 🤣 I’ve never seen him so quite.

I see your point now.

Reactions: 1