Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A505D77-6F2E-4341-8F9B-595253702449.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is the new “series” actually worth a watch? I know there’s currently only 1 episode but I really can’t think what else there is to show of Jeffree that hasn’t already been done. I knew it was going to be a series on him/her/them, but I was hoping it would be something more.

I just wish he’d go back to doing the conspiracy theory videos

Reactions: 3
Is the new “series” actually worth a watch? I know there’s currently only 1 episode but I really can’t think what else there is to show of Jeffree that hasn’t already been done. I knew it was going to be a series on him/her/them, but I was hoping it would be something more.

I just wish he’d go back to doing the conspiracy theory videos
What this series is really about is making a makeup palette from start to finish.
100%. I agree but he said no due to people getting upset about him doing videos about the illuminati
go to timestamp 11:33

Reactions: 2
What this series is really about is making a makeup palette from start to finish.
100%. I agree but he said no due to people getting upset about him doing videos about the illuminati
go to timestamp 11:33
I get the thing is meant to be about him making his own line from start to finish. The first episode was pretty pointless was half him getting worked up about a private jet then the other half a JS launch in a mall.

I get the thing is meant to be about him making his own line from start to finish. The first episode was pretty pointless was half him getting worked up about a private jet then the other half a JS launch in a mall.
you have a point there. I think Shane is really lazy now. I think is just a easy series so that him and J* can make money.

you have a point there. I think Shane is really lazy now. I think is just a easy series so that him and J* can make money.
I’ll keep watching but really hope they don’t drag it out. Not here for the over dramatisation that the beauty industry is like the Mafia either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll keep watching but really hope they don’t drag it out. Not here for the over dramatisation that the beauty industry is like the Mafia either 😂😂
I agree. That was a bit much. and that part about Shane being scared of being on the private jet. We all already know that Shane is scared of flying back when did that video with Graveyard girl girl in Texas.

Yel

I'd only watch this if he condensed this 10 hour series into 1 hour of interesting stuff. But 10 hours is an insulting amount of time to give up to watch poorly filmed amateur footage.

He only ever wears makeup as a joke, until he clocked how much jefree makes and decided he wanted a bit of the action. All just seems like a cash grab and don't believe he's actually passionate about any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would 100000% trust Jeffree Star over Shane Dawson, there is something about Shane I don’t like or trust. At least with Jeffree you know what you’re getting

Episode 2 is up. I’m not rushing to watch it, part one was boring.
“I’m so poor, I’m so fat, I’m so insecure, I’m so fat”
Half of it was filler that could have been binned or sent to Shane’s therapist Katie 🙄
He acts like this world shocks him but this is HIS world, he’s been there for a long time.
I enjoy the music he’s using 😆 one compliment I will give to his team is the music they use throughout every series so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd only watch this if he condensed this 10 hour series into 1 hour of interesting stuff. But 10 hours is an insulting amount of time to give up to watch poorly filmed amateur footage.

He only ever wears makeup as a joke, until he clocked how much jefree makes and decided he wanted a bit of the action. All just seems like a cash grab and don't believe he's actually passionate about any of it.
I agree.

I would 100000% trust Jeffree Star over Shane Dawson, there is something about Shane I don’t like or trust. At least with Jeffree you know what you’re getting.

Episode 2 is up. I’m not rushing to watch it, part one was boring.
“I’m so poor, I’m so fat, I’m so insecure, I’m so fat”
Half of it was filler that could have been binned or sent to Shane’s therapist Katie 🙄
He acts like this world shocks him but this is HIS world, he’s been there for a long time.
I enjoy the music he’s using 😆 one compliment I will give to his team is the music they use throughout every series so far.
Agree 100000% Jefree is a shady one, he knows how to play the game but at least he is obvious with the flaunting etc. Shane has always done that self deprecating thing that annoys me, he sure knows how to play dumb.
Episode 2. Yeah, don’t rush to watch, First 10mins was pointless as usual, Shane faffing. Then Jeffree justifies why his make up is pricier than his competition.
I am just over halfway through and needed to rant to someone who would understand 🤣

Jeffree “I’m not in it for the money, I just want to make dope tit” ...yeah, pull the other one J*

Reactions: 4
Fine that he wants to make a series out of his makeup collection process, whatever his motives are behind it. But why on earth is it called “The Beautiful World Of Jeffree Star”?. It’s so misleading, unless it’s just the first episode that’s about Shane’s makeup. I’m just really confused. People wouldn’t have minded a series dedicated and titled after him making his makeup with Jeffree. I thought this was going to be Jeffree 2.0 series, not a Shane makes makeup series...

Ok so I watched, I actually found it interesting, my issue with it (I’m repeating myself again) is Shane.
I know I’m gonna be a lone wolf on this but I really can’t stand him, this poor me/I’m so naive act is really starting to grate.
The overreacting to every single thing, the exaggerated reactions that he’s hoping will be made into gif’s
if this was a series with just Jeffree going through the stages of creating his own pallet I’d be here for it 🙂
But this “go fund me” pallet because Shane is so poor. 🤷‍♀️ Not interested.

Saying that..... I’m gonna keep watching 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I find it really un relatable that a youtube star worth $12 million is on the floor crying at the prospect of earning another $5 million+. If he was a talented person who had a passion for make-up who was working his way up and finally got his break this would be heart warming, instead it's a bit insulting. He pretends he's poor and says that he hasn't milked his audience of a lot of money like other Youtubers have with merch sales because he signed the wrong deals and now he is poorer than some Youtubers while sitting in a $800 hoodie with a $2000 bag over his shoulder in his $2 million house.

It's so bizarre, I really hope that this palette is a flop because I dislike both of them, but unfortunately it's going to be a success and these two will be raking in a lot of undeserved money.

Reactions: 11
I like Shane but I really feel like he should wash his face and have a facial scrub.
He should also wash that 'bacon' t-shirt, it looks rancid now.
I liked ep.2 of this latest series more than ep.1 but I wouldn't put that series anywhere else than on YT (not even on YT Premium).
I watch it because I like Jeffree.

Reactions: 6
I like Shane but I really feel like he should wash his face and have a facial scrub.
I liked ep.2 of this latest series more than ep.1 but I wouldn't put that series anywhere else than on YT (not even on YT Premium).
I don’t like nor do I hate Jeffree. If that makes any sense. And the same goes for Shane now.

I always thought he’d be that person who has extremely sweaty/clammy hands 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I found it rather, weird and unprofessional that half way through a business meeting he went to the ladies room to cry on the floor lol just didn't seem genuine either