Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can definitely be all of those things at times. 😂😂 Cancers obviously have good things about them too, but I wasn’t surprised to see that he had these traits as they are associated with the sign of Cancer. Sorry if my comments upset you.
Oh I've no doubt I can be most of the cancer traits too! I just despise fake victims, the woe is me type 🙄 I hadn't heard of that trait for Cancers before so I probably got a bit sensitive there sorry. 😂😂 The irony is not lost on me!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My first post on this thread, hi everyone!

When I was a young teenager, I used to watch his character skits. Obviously he’s being cancelled for them now and I can see why. They are tone deaf by today’s standards.

I know the world is changing and people are offended by a lot of things, but having seen this video, I can see why he is getting a lot of hate. I can’t wrap my head around how he thought any of this was appropriate to do, let alone film and put out into the World. There is shock humour and then there is justifying paedophilia and asking a 12 year old girl to dance for you in a provocative way. They are two completely different things. Trigger warning on the video, just in case.

No shane it doesn’t make sense.

how did he even get to make so much money when he had views like that?? Surely when people saw these videos years ago he should have been called out.
and why does he always look unwashed?

I think the moment in that video where he keeps saying, “does that make sense?” is quite telling. I mean, he must have realised at that point that most people watching were not sharing his views or opinions.

That being said, I haven’t really engaged with any of Shane‘s content in 10 plus years with the exception of the Jake Paul series. I had never heard any of these rumours about him before or seen any of these clips, so I’m thinking that there are maybe many others like me. IE, we understand that he is prolific but have not been so into the You Tube community to know that he had been saying things like this.

Reactions: 1

how did he even get to make so much money when he had views like that?? Surely when people saw these videos years ago he should have been called out.
Because he thinks uncleanliness makes him relatable.

No normal or innocent person "jokes" about or justifies child abuse or paedophilia. I can't believe some people are actually saying "he's grown". This person does not deserve a platform to air disgusting sexual or racist views. He should not have access or to or influence over any young people. The expression hiding in plain sight comes to mind. Google jimmy savile. His past actions and carefully crafted "apologies" are abhorrent and unforgivable and I truely hope people value child protection more than YouTube content or money. Just my opinion!

Reactions: 8
How did Shane manage to get the most hate once again and Jeffree didn't? Mindblowing....
Because Jafar is the cockroach of the beauty community. He could be on video killing someone and he'd still find a way out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Oh he was called out mostly only on youtube.

People knew about his comments before getting involved with him so they are just as guilty liek the ones who still entertained Jeff star after being exposed the first time as a racist.

NONE of them are victims

So sly of jeffree to stay so quiet. So much for family eh? So sick of them all. Especially tati the drama queen.

Somewhat off topic and I'm not really surprised at it (also I may have missed it mentioned, I haven't caught up on this thread yet) - but not a mention about anything from Bunny/Grav3yard Girl? Shane tried to save her channel, seemed to keep in touch with her and she filmed a Mukbang with Jeffree Star and Rich Lux. I wonder what side, if any, she is on? We'll probably never know, she's busy unboxing stuff and reviewing hair curlers like nothing's happening.

I don't follow her (or them) on any socials, is she still following them both?

• Haha
Somewhat off topic and I'm not really surprised at it (also I may have missed it mentioned, I haven't caught up on this thread yet) - but not a mention about anything from Bunny/Grav3yard Girl? Shane tried to save her channel, seemed to keep in touch with her and she filmed a Mukbang with Jeffree Star and Rich Lux. I wonder what side, if any, she is on? We'll probably never know, she's busy unboxing stuff and reviewing hair curlers like nothing's happening.

I don't follow her (or them) on any socials, is she still following them both?
I don't think that Shane kept in touch with Bunny/Grav3yard Girl (IMO) especially after she tried to pull a scared on Shane and his crew. Garrett scared Bunny and Bunny was angry about it. LMAO, really Bunnyl when they were in the haunted doll store. I don't think that Shane series helped that much maybe at first it did. But her old viewers didn't like the new changes and she went back to her old ways. The fact that Shane asked her to be more open about how successful she has been on youtube which didn't help when she had that Starbucks meltdown.

Yes she did film that Mukbang with Jeffree Star but Rich Lux was there and I got the impressed that Bunny was really surprised to see Rich Lux there that is for sure. Bunny thought that she was going to have Jeffree Star all to herself.

God only knows what Bunny Knows about this dramageddon, if she knows anything at all.

• Haha
I don't think that Shane kept in touch with Bunny/Grav3yard Girl (IMO) especially after she tried to pull a scared on Shane and his crew. Garrett scared Bunny and Bunny was angry about it. LMAO, really Bunnyl when they were in the haunted doll store. I don't think that Shane series helped that much maybe at first it did. But her old viewers didn't like the new changes and she went back to her old ways. The fact that Shane asked her to be more open about how successful she has been on youtube which didn't help when she had that Starbucks meltdown.

Yes she did film that Mukbang with Jeffree Star but Rich Lux was there and I got the impressed that Bunny was really surprised to see Rich Lux there that is for sure. Bunny thought that she was going to have Jeffree Star all to herself.

God only knows what Bunny Knows about this dramageddon, if she knows anything at all.
Oh yeah I agree, the changes she made were minuscule (a few editing tweaks that didn't last and showing off a bit more designer stuff and that was it). I remember her mentioning Shane in a Jeffree PR unboxing (it was prob the Conspiracy Palette tbh) but perhaps they didn't keep in touch.

I didn't realise there was a documentary shot at the same time as his car crash movie directoral debut. It's almost Elton levels of tantrums 😂

Need a vpn if in Europe

There is also a video of an youtuber reacting to the chair and they show the biggest tantrums and no sense. It also adds to the fact that Shane can't take criticism. In here he mistreats people and is basically awful with them, but he didn't change because up until recently he can't take criticism either and as now perfected the art of weaponize mental health to make people feel bad for having criticism towards him, even if constructive.

I never followed her, watched her videos nor watched Shane's video with her or know anything about it, but I find it ironic Shane telling someone to be open about their success on youtube lmao