Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
All he’s interested in is the money. He is constantly mentioning how much Jeffree makes, the margins etc. He has no passion whatsoever for makeup. It’s a joke Jeffree is working with him when he’s super successful anyway and doesn’t need Shane
I think Jeffree is a good friend when you’re part of his crew,
but I also think he’s grateful to Shane for changing public opinion about him.
Maybe this is his attempt at paying him back 🤷‍♀️
for me it’s showing Jeffree is a good light but not slobby, money hungry shane who seems to want the cash whilst doing minimum work towards getting it 😐

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jeffree really changed Shane. He became so greedy
No way, you can't blame that on Jeffree, Jeffree enjoys nice things but he's earned them through hard work.

Shane is a slob that wants the cash JS has, but doesn't want to do the work, he's been very lucky Jeffree felt he owed him something and therefore made this happen.

Shane has and always will be a last slob, ryland would be long gone if this hadn't been for his YouTube fame 😂

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He’s a fucking lazy idiot, I’ve seen a handful of tweets calling him out but I’m talking 5 out of 3000 🤷‍♀️
last night’s episode #ad was boring AF.

why is he trying to make Morgan happen. She’s the most annoying girl who tagged onto the popular influencers DESPERATE to be one of them last year.

They are doing the most to make us believe Shane is interested in makeup... he’s interested in money. Money. Full stop

Pιrικα

Shane's fake ass needs to be cancelled. He is in cahoots with Jefree and they both are sneaky and plot their next move. Jefree showed once again his true colours to Rich and Rich being the pussy he is won't say anything about it .

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thing is we all know what Jeffree is like,
I still like him despite that 😂 but the fact they’re turning him into this fake sensitive and caring Jeffree for the series is turning me off him 🤷‍♀️
he is money hungry BUT I respect that he has a passion for makeup and he’s making his money doing something he loves that he’s good at 🤷‍♀️

This series is showing Shane to be fake because he’s pretending to have an interest in the beauty world,
and Jeffree to be fake because he’s pretending to have an interest in Shane when this pallet is no different to blue blood or blood sugar for him

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
The comments on twitter are weird, people praising him and saying how much he deserves this.

They're all crazy, all he did was pick some colours and designs for a very established company to make into a pallet. There are people that actually save lives for a living and are broke. Yet Shane and his terrible work ethic people think he's deserving of taking home $10+ million for very little work :confused:

The hard part with editing amateur footage is deciding what to include, Shane and his team just most of it in to stretch out the adsense and tricks the audience about what it will contain (I guess from comments here, I haven't watched him in full since that awful Jake paul stuff wasted hours of my time).

thenomad

VIP Member
0BA617F3-CD76-4905-AF00-762F79D7F593.jpeg

Who wrote the description for his merchandise?! Function and fashion merge... Let’s not oversell the product now. It’s an ugly pig backpack made with cheap materials and gouged up pricing.

I see his bags were made in China so I’m guessing the materials were not ethically sourced or made... I hope he does his next series on where his new merchandise came from and how it was made- totally above board and not from a sweatshop I’m sure...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Zero shits given about Shane and Roland (autocorrect but I’m leaving it 🤣) getting engaged..

the dogs at the end killed me though ☹
if this was a JS behind the scenes documentary I’d enjoy it. My issue right now is still Shane 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
“Designer: Shane Dawson”

Wasn’t everyone in that meeting room coming up with designs for him when they were talking about his makeup? Are we supposed to believe he really designed this bag? He probably just said “omg make it a pig!” and then chose between two different shades of pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Shane will drop the video with the Dolan Twins will drop today. Finally, we will be able to find out what they will be talking about.
I really think it’s about their father passing. YouTube’s very own Oprah would need to be involved like always. 😏

• Haha

Pιrικα

Lol for the first time he showed his true colours to his fans and now he cannot take the heat.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There is one drama channel that is wondering when are we going to hear about the drama in this series and they said that if Shane and J* talk about it will probably will be in Part 8.
so many of the drama channels are up Jeffree’s ass. It really annoys me that they (J/S) hardly ever get called out

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The replies on that post are brilliant.

Shane bounces out with the bag 😂
a lot of people are calling him out for doing exactly what we said he was doing, as soon as he dropped the pallet and it sold out he lost all interest.

I'd actually prefer for James Charles to do better than shane now 😂
WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHHH
JAMES CHARLES? That’s a step too far my friend. You’ve lost your head over Shane hahahahaha

• Haha

SoManyLiars

Oh gosh, Shane is gross, never washes, wears the same clothes goes on about his anal fissures. Yuck. Oh and I can't stand the way he is always picking at his spots on his face/neck.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
DrtInkq.jpg

Is this the tweet that you are referring to?:ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 LOLs, well that solves it, there will be no Tea.

Last edited: