Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It 12.25 and il get pissed off watching it tonight.
I value my 3 hours sleep too much to risk making myself angry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m a filthy liar I’m watching 🤣

if it Wasn’t for jeffree I wouldn’t be bothered though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How many times is he going to say oh my god. So irritating.
I love Jeffree Star but have no idea how good his make up is (other than look) because it's out of my price range.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....
30 min in I increased that to 1.5x speed damn quick 😐

the more this goes on the more I dislike Shane. Andrew seems to do most of the work on the Dawson side of things. 😏 and as much as I like jeffree I don’t buy this friendship at all.

1.38am... I need to sleep. Il be back to rant 🤣

• Haha
Shane's going to make millions of dollars from all of this, but what did he actually do? I only saw him pick out shades and name them. Everything else was designed by other people, all of which were just altered from Jeffree's previous designs. It's so bizarre to me how people don't see it as a cash grab.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....
30 min in I increased that to 1.5x speed damn quick 😐

the more this goes on the more I dislike Shane. Andrew seems to do most of the work on the Dawson side of things. 😏 and as much as I like jeffree I don’t buy this friendship at all.

1.38am... I need to sleep. Il be back to rant 🤣
What Happened to the Rant, LOL?

• Haha
Just skimming this thread to catch up, it's all a bit grim. He's acting as if he's never had success before when for most of his adult life he's been showered with praise, virtually no backlash and been very wealthy.

With the merch and the pallet easily could make $10m +, but he already owns a huge estate in Calabasas outright and probably has a few million in the bank but this isn't enough and feels like he deserves more. He's probably not a bad person, maybe it's the money that corrupts the minds of so many people. It's not even enough to be a multi millionaire these days.

What Happened to the Rant, LOL?
i did promise a rant...🤣🤣
This isn’t gonna be popular but I’m spreading out my dislike and I’m giving some to Jeffree.

I’ve always liked Jeffree but DAMN is he coming across fake.
This is a massive launch for JS.
this isn’t him doing a favour for his friend, this is set to be his biggest launch to date and they know it will sell out.. and then some.

Why they’re all acting like Shane has just been made homeless, lost his man and lost his job in the last 2 weeks I don’t understand and it’s pissing me off...
Shane is a victim because he has less 00 in the bank?!
He does no work 🤷‍♀️ He literally does. No. Work.
He looks sloppy and his work ethic is sloppy.
He’s now going to bank millions but he’s always be lazy and sloppy, hrs never made big money because he has NEVER bothered to work on his channel!!!

back to JS, a fan on twitter (after the launch) asked him when we will get the “tea”, which we’re all wondering about
he went off on her!!! saying how DARE she ask on such a special day for them.. bla bla bla, duck, duck, duck...
He even had to delete the tweet it looked so bad.
The Jeffree we ALL know, who can be shady AF, bitchy and argumentative is not the dude we see in this series.
Nothing at all like him 🤣🤣
At least Shane looks the same mess he always is and that “anxious” act....we’re used to by now.
But why have we not seen JS getting shady on twitter and firing or bitching at staff out of nowhere. Getting shady about other influencers and stirring the pot like he always does.

this “we’re doing this series for you guysss for free”
Get to duck you’re creating a 9 part advertisement that began with a clip that included the “tea”
If I get no tea I want a whole ass refund on the hours I wasted on this QVC show. Because I know il watch all 9 😏 9 hours.. nearly half a day..

merch and the pallet easily could make $10m +, but he already owns a huge estate in Calabasas outright and probably has a few million in the bank
did you see when they went back to their second house? Do they still own both houses and the second one is just sitting there empty? Probably waiting for Shane to get off his ass and put it up for sale 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
This isn’t gonna be popular but I’m spreading out my dislike and I’m giving some to Jeffree.

this isn’t him doing a favour for his friend, this is set to be his biggest launch to date and they know it will sell out.. and then some.

Why they’re all acting like Shane has just been made homeless, lost his man and lost his job in the last 2 weeks I don’t understand and it’s pissing me off...
He’s now going to bank millions but he’s always be lazy and sloppy, hrs never made big money because he has NEVER bothered to work on his channel!!!

back to JS, a fan on twitter (after the launch) asked him when we will get the “tea”, which we’re all wondering about
he went off on her!!! saying how DARE she ask on such a special day for them.. bla bla bla, duck, duck, duck...
The Jeffree we ALL know, who can be shady AF, bitchy and argumentative is not the dude we see in this series.
At least Shane looks the same mess he always is and that “anxious” act....we’re used to by now.
But why have we not seen JS getting shady on twitter and firing or bitching at staff out of nowhere. Getting shady about other influencers and stirring the pot like he always does.

Get to duck you’re creating a 9 part advertisement that began with a clip that included the “tea”
If I get no tea I want a whole ass refund on the hours I wasted on this QVC show. Because I know il watch all 9 😏 9 hours.. nearly half a day..

did you see when they went back to their second house? Do they still own both houses and the second one is just sitting there empty? Probably waiting for Shane to get off his ass and put it up for sale 🤦‍♀️
He did say he didn't want to let it go but Ryan (ryland is a dumb name) made a comment about them never leaving the house so how could they take care of a second home. They've obvious paid money to someone to "dress" the house to make it appealing to buyers

Reactions: 4
He did say he didn't want to let it go but Ryan (ryland is a dumb name) made a comment about them never leaving the house so how could they take care of a second home. They've obvious paid money to someone to "dress" the house to make it appealing to buyers
And this is the dude with the begging bowl out....riiiiiiight.
2 homes in Cali and no rush to shift the second, unused one yet. 🤔
Poor Shane will be at a food bank soon won’t he!

Reactions: 5
i used to be a massive Jeff fan but then he did the Morphe collab and its all gone down the shitter since then - i have proper fell out with him

And Shane ' i am a poor, rich guy' can sod off as well

My daughter's Christmas list is usually full of jeffrey this and jeffrey that - over my dead body will i buy any of it.

The first series i really enjoyed but this one has made me go off the pair of them and I see it for what it is - massive cash grab.

And Shane lad buy a lint roller FFS you clatty git - no-one needs see all the dog hairs on your scuzzy hoody

p.s I am gonna buy the Tati one

Reactions: 7

Jeffree is definitely coming across fake. I noticed he often asks if they're filming before he says things. It's a shame these two clowns have pulled the wool over their fans' eyes and are laughing (or in Shane's case, crying) all the way to the bank.

Thing is we all know what Jeffree is like,
I still like him despite that 😂 but the fact they’re turning him into this fake sensitive and caring Jeffree for the series is turning me off him 🤷‍♀️
he is money hungry BUT I respect that he has a passion for makeup and he’s making his money doing something he loves that he’s good at 🤷‍♀️

This series is showing Shane to be fake because he’s pretending to have an interest in the beauty world,
and Jeffree to be fake because he’s pretending to have an interest in Shane when this pallet is no different to blue blood or blood sugar for him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DrtInkq.jpg

Is this the tweet that you are referring to?:ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 LOLs, well that solves it, there will be no Tea.

Last edited:
I like the reality of the deleted tweets. WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS WITH REAL EMOTIONS. Sometimes we clap back? I love Jeffree for that!

I like the reality of the deleted tweets. WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS WITH REAL EMOTIONS. Sometimes we clap back? I love Jeffree for that!
Really!???
this is what I hate about Jeffree. His ego is his downfall.
this attitude needs to stop from all influencers, they aren’t doing us a favor with this series or pallet but they seem to think they are.
that was a genuine question from a fan and he acted like a little witch.