Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I’m off to watch Tatis video and then I’ll be back, I’ve missed all of this tonight and I’ve been waiting for it for days! I actually really liked Shane but I’ve been completely shocked at these old videos, in particularly the one with the cousin! What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jeffree? I tend to think if him as a character not a real person so don’t always get as mad with him as I perhaps should if that makes sense as he’s definitely all over this whole situation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
i think it speaks volumes how guilty she has felt for a literal YEAR, yet jeffree and shane have carried on as normal, no emotion in their apologys compared to tati.. its obvious who is truthful here. jefree so obviously wants to tear every other person who gets big in the 'beauty community' he needs to duck off back into his hole

Oooh I’m off to watch Tatis video and then I’ll be back, I’ve missed all of this tonight and I’ve been waiting for it for days! I actually really liked Shane but I’ve been completely shocked at these old videos, in particularly the one with the cousin! What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jeffree? I tend to think if him as a character not a real person so don’t always get as mad with him as I perhaps should if that makes sense as he’s definitely all over this whole situation 🤷‍♀️
i think we need to start thinking of him as a real person who seems to ve VERY powerful with money etc, people are actually fearing for their lives because of him, he needs to go

Reactions: 4
tit just got real, calm down Ryland lol

Is this the part where all these toxic shady people will destruct and cancel each other in this Game of Thrones battle of the eyeshadows and vitamins?

Skjermbilde 2020-06-30 22.04.41.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The hyperbolic, manic reactions from both of them really will not do them any favours. Panic setting in.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no idea if Tati is lying or not and if she's as innocent as she tried to portray but at least she hired a legal team and has a plan. Jafar will probably also hire lawyers. Shane and Ryland are knee jerk reacting in this manic out of control way instead of shutting up and start calling lawyers and PR representatives to deal with this mess and they will be the only ones going down because of being so dumb, not Tati or Jafar. Everything they say, film or tweet can and will be used against them in a court setting or in the public opinion court, so why they're not shutting up and lawyering up is baffling to me.

i think it speaks volumes how guilty she has felt for a literal YEAR, yet jeffree and shane have carried on as normal, no emotion in their apologys compared to tati.. its obvious who is truthful here. jefree so obviously wants to tear every other person who gets big in the 'beauty community' he needs to duck off back into his hole

i think we need to start thinking of him as a real person who seems to ve VERY powerful with money etc, people are actually fearing for their lives because of him, he needs to go
well I’ve watched it now - holy tit!!

yes I think you’re right, jeffree is super problematic and probably should take a back seat now but I think he’ll go off as Tati said.

Ryalnds tweets!! Jeez I didn’t think he had it in him! And Morgan unfollowed Jeffree this week and Jeffree hasn’t stood up for Shane in all the other drama, it’s just a mess!!

im off to check out what rich Liz, Ashley kyle, teaspill, petty page and nick Snyder have to say on this latest development!

• Heart
these are cliff notes that I found online
Cliffs below!

- She has consulted with her legal team before the video
- Gets upset and says she misses her subscribers and says she will explain why she has been missing...
- She is reading a written statement from her legal team - verbatim
- Talks about how the scandal as ruined her reputation
- She says she has been coerced and manipulated by someone to upload her video last year about James Charles LOL
- Her and James Charles went over DMS after Shane's documentary with Jeffree Star was posted in other words she has been planning this video for a AWHILE.
- She apologises to JC and says she loves him and gets upset again
- Talks about her history with JC
- Says she made the video because she was fed lies by Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star! Oh Sh*t
- Oh my God she is throwing Shane and Jeffree Star under the bus! Says she was manipulated by them and is blaming the whole video on the THEM
- Says YT asked her to get rid of her video since it was a bad look for their platform LOL
- Says she was poisoned and weaponized by JS and Shane against James
- The info they were giving her was TERRIFYING
- INFO PERTAINING TO POTENTIAL VICTIMS of James Charles - Doesn't say what they are victims of
- Says she knew JS for awhile but was never really friends with him but he came to her in 2017 and she saw that he wanted to change
- Says being friends with JS is like being friends with a lion
- Tried to get JS involved with her charity but says you can't turn an evil person good
- Apologises to Jackie Aina
- Says she should've protected her when JS went off on Auntie Jackie and ran for the hills. Says she always liked Jackie
- Talks about the first scandal with Manny and co and says she should have known then that Jeffree was dangerous
- Says JS bragged about being able to destroy the beauty community since he has material on EVERYONE
- She says that JS is going to go off and she looks scared
- TATI SAYS WE NEED TO FORGIVE PEOPLE HE HAS MATERIAL ON WHEN HE LEAKS IT
- Be prepared to not cancel everyone when JS leakes his material she says!

- Talks about how JS had it out for James Charles
- This is long omg anyway
- Says she met Shane through JS
- Says she has been the victim of sexual assault and told Shane
- Shane told Tati that James Charles was a predator with many victims and hurting minors
- Shane planned on interviewing victims for his documentary series

- She was filled with a lot of info about the alleged assaults against minors by James and believed it cause Shane and Jeffree told her they had evidence!
- Tati was sent audio by JS and it contained audio by an alleged sexual assault victim of James Charles
- She says the audio scared her and felt it was not her place to contact authorities
- Says she felt she might have been part of a social experiment and it would've been a gotcha moment in the documentary series that Shane was filming - Lmao what my mind
- Says she was afraid for her life and saved her dms and messages and sent it to her LAWYERS
- She is crying really hard with real tears
-Decided not to do fertility treatment cause she was so sick and fragile and scared
- Won't share evidence to prove her points but says she has it and her lawyers do too
- Says everything is Shane and Jeffree's fault
- Says they were jealous of James Charles
- Says JS part of Morphe and they're conspiring to take her down???????
- Says Morphe is in on it too
- SAYS MORPHE IS LAUNCHING GUMMY BEARS LIKE SHE HAS AND THEY WANNA DESTROY HER LMAO GIRL GIVE IT UP
-
This is crazy
- Says she might sue JS AND SHANE LMAO AND EVERYONE INVOLVED
- Don't be on the wrong side of the truth she says OMG

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I honestly feel so sorry for Ryland, he clearly really loves/d Shane but I honestly don’t think it’s the same from Shane. Even he’s losing subscribers too and for years received hate from Shane stans saying he’s using Shane for money and clout and now it seems like he might have been used by Shane to hide his negative past actions. I think he fell in love with him and his heart overpowered his head so he probably dismissed his controversial actions, as many of Shane’s stans did and, now is paying for it. I think he should end it with Shane and move back to Colorado with his family and work on himself, because it must be quite damaging to his mental well-being for him to be constantly shamed almost for being skinny by his fiancée and constantly have to pick Shane, never being able to focus on himself.
Ok I take this back now, after seeing these tweets it seems clear he’s chosen a side, the side that will eventually lose but that’s his problem. Either that or Shane has manipulated him so far that he feels forced to stick up for him. Either way I’ve lost a lot of respect for Ryland, based on this he clearly knew about what Shane is like when he began associating with him. I can’t sympathise with someone who isn’t protecting an incredibly twisted man who’s put out horrifically prejudice content into the world. I’m sure most parents wouldn’t allow their own children to just carry on saying everyone else is in the wrong and continue supporting them without at least making them address their past actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Even not thinking about the tears or body language, I don't think she'd make such a video if she was outright lying and had no receipts at the advice of a legal team, so at least the main points are probably things that are true and she has receipts for because if not she could be liable for a defamation suit against her from both Shane and Jeffree who are rich and angry enough to take this to court as opposed to other minor youtubers. So it'd be an extremely dumb move from her to make this video if it was just lies. However, there might be things that are not explained or omitted. At this point I really don't know.

Also, I feel that Jeffree could possibly have something on her. She seemed to be preparing for the eventuality of Jeffree attacking, she referred the fact that Jeffree has dirt on everyone to blackmail and silence and that he will probably attack at all force.

It's also very glaring to me that she's not the first person to say that she fears for her life by positioning against Jeffree. Kam Lester also referenced being afraid for his life. Even Blair White seemed extremely scared though in my opinion she felt right into Jeffree's trap and manipulation. This Voldemort has something that terrifies so many people.

well I’ve watched it now - holy tit!!

yes I think you’re right, jeffree is super problematic and probably should take a back seat now but I think he’ll go off as Tati said.

Ryalnds tweets!! Jeez I didn’t think he had it in him! And Morgan unfollowed Jeffree this week and Jeffree hasn’t stood up for Shane in all the other drama, it’s just a mess!!

im off to check out what rich Liz, Ashley kyle, teaspill, petty page and nick Snyder have to say on this latest development!
Is it me or is Nick Snyder getting out of the "payroll", or is it just because he was called out?

I'm also curious to see Bias Lux ignoring all this on his drama videos lol And want to watch Sebastian Williams' video too.

• Heart
Even not thinking about the tears or body language, I don't think she'd make such a video if she was outright lying and had no receipts at the advice of a legal team, so at least the main points are probably things that are true and she has receipts for because if not she could be liable for a defamation suit against her from both Shane and Jeffree who are rich and angry enough to take this to court as opposed to other minor youtubers. So it'd be an extremely dumb move from her to make this video if it was just lies. However, there might be things that are not explained or omitted. At this point I really don't know.

Also, I feel that Jeffree could possibly have something on her. She seemed to be preparing for the eventuality of Jeffree attacking, she referred the fact that Jeffree has dirt on everyone to blackmail and silence and that he will probably attack at all force.

It's also very glaring to me that she's not the first person to say that she fears for her life by positioning against Jeffree. Kam Lester also referenced being afraid for his life. Even Blair White seemed extremely scared though in my opinion she felt right into Jeffree's trap and manipulation. This Voldemort has something that terrifies so many people.

Is it me or is Nick Snyder getting out of the "payroll", or is it just because he was called out?

I'm also curious to see Bias Lux ignoring all this on his drama videos lol And want to watch Sebastian Williams' video too.
Nick is definitely disassociating massively, I’ve thought of for a while. Have you watched his video tonight? He believes Tati! Dustin Daly did a video earlier before TatiS video staying the times Jeffree has lied to him and also disassociating! Poor Rich Is so desperate to be Jeffrees friend this will push him over the edge, he’ll have to do a video though as there’s too much money at stake not too 🤣🤣 Nothing from Sebastian or any of the others on yet that I can see!

Nick is definitely disassociating massively, I’ve thought of for a while. Have you watched his video tonight? He believes Tati! Dustin Daly did a video earlier before TatiS video staying the times Jeffree has lied to him and also disassociating! Poor Rich Is so desperate to be Jeffrees friend this will push him over the edge, he’ll have to do a video though as there’s too much money at stake not too 🤣🤣 Nothing from Sebastian or any of the others on yet that I can see!
actually Rich has done a video since I last looked, off to watch it now!!

actually Rich has done a video since I last looked, off to watch it now!!
I haven't watched Nick or Dustin almost since dramagedon 2 because of their hypocrisy and bias, but watched a couple videos of Nick Snyder in the past few days and he seemed not so bias of Jafar. And I thought he was living with Bias Lux in Houston but apparently not anymore. I also didn't know Dustin was turning against Jafar... but he's a flip flop, so what's new? lol

Also, I've been thinking about Shane's implication in this. Let's assume Tati was lying. From a tactical point of view it would make sense to attack and blame Jafar, but she has no reason to go for Shane. When Kam Lester said he had heard Shane cursing James, I actually had my doubts believing him and I always thought that Shane's involvement in dramagedon was just theories or that at most he just had gone with the rumor mill. Jeffree I had no doubt he had probably his hand in convincing Tati to make the video, but Shane I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. But she directly implicated Shane in this. So for me this seals the deal that Shane was really directly involved in the drama.

To this day I still don't understand Shane's hate towards James. Yes, I understand Jafar's jealousy and hate and wanting to throw someone he sae as competition down... but Shane being at the epicenter of this drama to destroy James and a year later still talking so low about James, even on his 4 page statement... make it make sense.

Also I'm curious to see how Jafar will react. He'll snap. I'm waiting for his rant snap chat. If I think he manipulated Blair White and she felt for his trap, I don't think Jafar antecipated this... he was moving too confident. Which goes back to my suspicion that Jafar probably has/had something on Tati and she's now protecting herself by releasing this video and taking legal action and not falling for the intimidation/silencing tactics anymore.

I haven't watched Nick or Dustin almost since dramagedon 2 because of their hypocrisy and bias, but watched a couple videos of Nick Snyder in the past few days and he seemed not so bias of Jafar. And I thought he was living with Bias Lux in Houston but apparently not anymore. I also didn't know Dustin was turning against Jafar... but he's a flip flop, so what's new? lol

Also, I've been thinking about Shane's implication in this. Let's assume Tati was lying. From a tactical point of view it would make sense to attack and blame Jafar, but she has no reason to go for Shane. When Kam Lester said he had heard Shane cursing James, I actually had my doubts believing him and I always thought that Shane's involvement in dramagedon was just theories or that at most he just had gone with the rumor mill. Jeffree I had no doubt he had probably his hand in convincing Tati to make the video, but Shane I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. But she directly implicated Shane in this. So for me this seals the deal that Shane was really directly involved in the drama.

To this day I still don't understand Shane's hate towards James. Yes, I understand Jafar's jealousy and hate and wanting to throw someone he sae as competition down... but Shane being at the epicenter of this drama to destroy James and a year later still talking so low about James, even on his 4 page statement... make it make sense.

Also I'm curious to see how Jafar will react. He'll snap. I'm waiting for his rant snap chat. If I think he manipulated Blair White and she felt for his trap, I don't think Jafar antecipated this... he was moving too confident. Which goes back to my suspicion that Jafar probably has/had something on Tati and she's now protecting herself by releasing this video and taking legal action and not falling for the intimidation/silencing tactics anymore.
I think Shane is jealous of James Charles success in Mainstream Media and on youtube. because one he was on Ellen before his started his youtube channel, I don't think Shane has ever been on Ellen and I don't think he ever will be on Ellen with everything that is going on right now.

I think Shane is jealous of James Charles success in Mainstream Media and on youtube. because one he was on Ellen before his started his youtube channel, I don't think Shane has ever been on Ellen and I don't think he ever will be on Ellen with everything that is going on right now.
You might be right. Shane always wanted to be on mainstream hollywood as a director (or maybe also an actor?) but he never got to mainstream outside of youtube. James being so young and as a newcomer to youtube was already on mainstream media, being invited to the Met gala, having mainstream celebrities on his videos, he was in Ellen as you said, etc.

Another funny meme someone posted on reddit:

1593559175693.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeffree has said he has dirt on everyone, was in a snapchat & could tell a mile off it was a threat. He's probably manipulated people into trusting him & coerced them into saying negative things about other YTers or spilling a secret, thus giving him power. The more people to speak out the less power he'll hold. I find him intriguing, he's like nothing I've ever seen before & I want him to be good but you just know he's a puppeteer.

I really don't know what to make of Shane. He needs to stop trying to stay in JS good books before I'll really believe him. He seems close to breaking. JS on the other hand seems like he could cope tremendously under pressure.
I wasn't impressed with Tati before but I do feel this seems genuine.

You might be right. Shane always wanted to be on mainstream hollywood as a director (or maybe also an actor?) but he never got to mainstream outside of youtube. James being so young and as a newcomer to youtube was already on mainstream media, being invited to the Met gala, having mainstream celebrities on his videos, he was in Ellen as you said, etc.

Another funny meme someone posted on reddit:

View attachment 168631
I agree you are right about the MET Gala (sp?)
This is from Dec 2016 but James Charles did have a youtube channel when he was younger too. this is not the original video.

I hope James doesn't make a video. The person they set out to destroy (almost succeeded initially) is on the higher ground at the moment.

Reactions: 5