Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Shane make it seem like he had James' approval to put the drama in the trailer and mention it in the docuseries? lmao

View attachment 162478
peter Monn talked about that today, too. That's a shame, that Shane would do something like that. Shane should have never put that in there. Shane only put that in the trailer for marketing reasons, so people will watch the doc series.

Reactions: 1
Saw this on reddit and found it funny lol

1593096177123.png

6 years later he still doesn't seem to be able to take criticism. I'd like to say he's matured, but the way he reacted at some of the criticism he got on the docuseries ad for the pallet and how he handled the criticism now and how he still gaslights people, I don't see much growth since then.

Last edited:
This was also on his reddit and I wonder why he wasn't called out back then? So he was referring to Franchesca, a black content creator who called him out on his racism? Yikes... and this was just 3 years ago, not the "long ago" they like to claim.

Reactions: 3
This was also on his reddit and I wonder why he wasn't called out back then? So he was referring to Franchesca, a black content creator who called him out on his racism? Yikes... and this was just 3 years ago, not the "long ago" they like to claim.

oh my god...to actually be able and hear this....disgusting....he needs to close all his social media and crawl back to his cave. Shane is a racist prick hiding under a mask.

Reactions: 2
oh my god...to actually be able and hear this....disgusting....he needs to close all his social media and crawl back to his cave. Shane is a racist prick hiding under a mask.
this stuff has been out for years and I'm surprised that more people don't know about it. Yes, it's disgusting.

What a load of tit, ‘taking accountability’ but being like ‘I’m not that person anymore, I don’t even recognise who that person was etc’ that’s NOT taking accountability.

He seems to at least point what to what some people have been commenting these days about his past apologies or how he was an adult when it happened or how he never took responsibility. But yes, I don't know what to think about this and if this an honest apology and if he truly changed or not.

I feel like this is very similar to the video Jenna Marbles made yesterday, even though she wasn’t really being called out and honestly is nowhere near as bad as Shane. I feel like he only put out this video because she did.

Reactions: 4
thing is though, he just made that statement saying someone deserved to be cancelled on false allegations, which made them suicidal. if shane is really going to start changing he has to show it in his friends or i'm not buying it

thing is though, he just made that statement saying someone deserved to be cancelled on false allegations, which made them suicidal. if shane is really going to start changing he has to show it in his friends or i'm not buying it
So how old is Shane again?! and James Charles is just 21 yrs old. This is all so crazy. I'm sick of Shane for good now and Even Ryland and losing YOutube subs now.

He’s completely wiped his Shane Dawson TV channel:
AD0F2C4D-CBD4-4CA5-A647-3D7A95991945.jpeg

Some his more recent videos did show he’d grown and weren’t offensive (imo). I think it’s a but of a pity because his short films like the lottery were actually quite good and heartwarming.

He seems to at least point what to what some people have been commenting these days about his past apologies or how he was an adult when it happened or how he never took responsibility. But yes, I don't know what to think about this and if this an honest apology and if he truly changed or not.
No, I don't think it was a honest apology, I think he only made that apology video because He said that when she saw Jenna Marbles video, he said that he thought it was a sign that he should make a video too. I was like what?! Really, he's crazy.

I don't think he really changed IMO just up to last week he was still selling his Shannany (sp?) merch online, just look at who's he's closest with Jeffree Star and Trisha Paytas, SMH. And now Trisha Paytas is trying to do all she can to get David and Vlog Squad in hot water again. SMH. Trisha needs to take a seat.

Just look at how he handled criticism during the Jake Paul and the Jeffree Star doc late part of 2019 not well that for sure, Shane is crazy and needs some serious therapy.

Jada Pinkett Smith and Jaden Smith have blasted him on Twitter for a nasty old video he did about Willow Smith.

2020 has been a crazy year...

Shane tends to be teflon so I figure he will move on eventually, but this is probably the most backlash he has ever faced.

Reactions: 8
Jada Pinkett Smith and Jaden Smith have blasted him on Twitter for a nasty old video he did about Willow Smith.

2020 has been a crazy year...

Shane tends to be teflon so I figure he will move on eventually, but this is probably the most backlash he has ever faced.
See here's the deal Liza , David's Ex from the Vlog Squad, worked with Will Smith who is the Father to Willow Smith and Trisha Paytas is out there trying to get David and the Vlog Squad cancelled again. So Shane may be toast this time around and Plus Porsha Williams is talking about him too.

See here's the deal Liza , David's Ex from the Vlog Squad, worked with Will Smith who is the Father to Willow Smith and Trisha Paytas is out there trying to get David and the Vlog Squad cancelled again. So Shane may be toast this time around and Plus Porsha Williams is talking about him too.
Liza Koshy?

Also, I think that since the Smiths are suddenly involved and calling him out, this might get very tough for him and leak to mainstream traditional news outlet and not just youtube news.

Reactions: 5
Liza Koshy?

Also, I think that since the Smiths are suddenly involved and calling him out, this might get very tough for him and leak to mainstream traditional news outlet and not just youtube news.
Yes Liza Kosky.

It's already in the mainstream media e.g. E enterainment and Page Six with New York Post.

Search his name on Twitter, so much evidence of him being a pedophile and sexual to animals

• Wow
Reactions: 5