Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She's been on the beg I see....

Now she is going to be talking super fast as usual....but now with the lips flapping about.

Just watched her stories post lips and she is just slurring her way through the stories. Slow the fuck down!!!

I'm putting bets on that she will do a post claiming she is getting hate for having her lips done....so will get loads of kiss arse comments that will temporarily fill the void she has.

Then she will move on to another bikini/underwear post....

Oh, she has not mentioned grief for a while, maybe that will be the flavour of the month for May.
Lips done as in for non essential cosmetic reasons??? If you’re well enough to travel for that, you’re well enough to get a proper fucking job 🤬 this is what really boils my piss about people like her...too many conditions to get a job but well enough to jump on a fucking train to meet up with other lazy fuckers or go and get your lips done!!!!

Reactions: 17

obviously....

VIP Member
She's just asked if she's depressed because she has no motivation. No liv, you're not depressed, you're lazy and bored because you do nothing but sleep all day. Be productive!! Go exercise, meal plan for the week ahead or clean the flat or god forbid actually put effort into this so called "influencer" life you think you are leading. However IF you really put some effort in, you could job hunt for something that actually contributes to people and society, rather than potentially endanger people with your absolute bollocks of an Instagram page! Fuck me this girl needs a huge wake up call and reality check!
I've just been talking to someone on instagram who, last year, opened up to liv about things and was encouraged to talk to her and liv built up her trust. Then liv suddenly stopped replying to her messages, after 6 weeks or so. Completely ghosted her and hasn't spoken to her since. This girl was an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital and was feeling alone, so when liv offered support on her page, this girl thought she had nowhere else to turn to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

ejej123

Chatty Member
Omg her latest post! I understand it can be difficult to keep up with general hygiene when suffering with mental illness, but come on ! How can your hair get matted from depression 😂 no it’s matted from not looking after yourself and if you need to follow any of her ‘tips’ and cannot keep up with your own general needs you need to seek help from a professional! Chew gum instead if you can’t brush your teeth,why not encourage your followers to actually brush their teeth and look after themselves !! She’s a disgrace and is no mental health advocate

And they are so obvious things as well not at all helpful , absolutely dreadful content !
definitely not completely attacking what you’ve said and I don’t agree with a lot of things that Liv does but I do just want to point out a couple of things. I’m a mental health nurse and have worked with countless people who’s hair has become completely matted (sometimes to the point of having to be cut off) due to depression. I’ve also worked with people who have not showered for months, sometimes YEARS because they have been so low. Obviously the level of self care that liv is advocating is not ‘ideal’, but honestly for some people it really is a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

gothicschoolbus

jesus christ i can't stand this girl. i suffer with depression and anxiety and have managed to not make it my entire personality trait. i work full time, try to keep a healthy diet and exercise and the thought of taking a photo of myself crying makes me cringe. why can't people like her, realise how pathetic their lives are? like grow up, you can function and contribute to society. be an adult, be less attention seeking and log off!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

misslunax

Definitely. It was the fact she just went from encouraging a friendship with this girl, to ghosting her and even to this day never speaks to her. Maybe liv was just trying to get tips on what side effects and symptoms she could have, because she clearly has them all.

I was shocked speaking with this girl, and the effects this had on her.

Very dangerous liv, very dangerous
I myself felt extremely lonely in the first lockdown and back when I used to (for some reason) follow Liv, she did an Instagram live with Millie Newman and during the live, they both encouraged me to reach out as I commented that I was feeling extremely down. They said to create a group message with them in and they would talk to me "whenever I needed a friend." I sent them both a message and literally got left on read 😂 Not being funny, I know they might have a lot of messages but don't tell people to reach out to you and offer a friendship if you're not going to respond, it's all so false.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

CoffeeSugarMilk

You clearly have no idea how depression works.Maybe educate yourself on it you might be surprised
Hiya, I know how it works as I've been in and out of inpatient treatment for Major Depressive Disorder for the past 10 years.

I believe what the OP is saying is she doesn't seem to *try* to help herself. It's all donuts and tea, lie-ins and social media.

Management of Depression is heavily based on a healthy routine. Your ADL's need to be met and if these are being met consistently for weeks and still, the Depression doesn't lift, then you need to have a further conversation with a HC Professional.

The issue with most people here is the lack of *trying*. No-one is saying she needs to be perfect but people would like her to *try*. Launching a brand of tshirts when she's in and out of a so called "suicidal" phase isn't really the smartest move for her.

She needs to get a routine going. Up *in the morning*, 10am latest, SHOWER, breakfast, walk, clean her house and make more meaningful days for herself. Jesus christ, I'd be swinging if I sat in that chair all day waiting for Inspiration for my next Instagram underwear pic.

We don't know what she does when she's off camera but what she presents us on camera is enough to go by thats she's not leading a healthy lifestyle and it's frustrating to watch because it's so cyclical with her. Almost once a week she says she's suicidal etc. That's not normal and further action is required.

More on ADL's and healthy routine here for people who may need it:

Last edited:
  • Heart
I HATE when people say "mental health" when the mean "mental illness" we've ALL bloody got mental health! Irritates me so much.

Also none of these so called MH advocates do anything tangible to improve MH support in the UK. They don't volunteer, or fundraise, or train as MH professionals. Just constant navel gazing and trite "it's ok not to be ok" nonsense.

Attachments

• Heart

Bgdxo

Usually I don’t post on here as I don’t agree with things being said half the time but recently seeing this person pop up more ive

I suffer with multiple eating disorders. (Bulimia, anorexia athletica, body dysmorphia) and have a few pics on my social media’s in bikinis etc. HOWEVER
I have never once preached about loving my body, or living my best life etc because I absolutely am not doing that.
I am in the throes of it, it totally consumes me and I am 100% not living my “best-life” in any sense. I’d rather be dead.

Seeing someone actively try and glamorise eating disorders is very unbecoming and I really hope this person gets the help she needs as clearly there are some issues that need to be addressed. I agree she has eating disorders, mental health issues as who am I to judge, but I certainly don’t know anyone with an ED who is telling people they are living their best life.

nothing against her or her content, I just wanted to share my view as someone who is currently struggling.
I have a following on IG and I always tend to keep it real on there with them, I don’t sugar coat it or tell them to love their body or prance around in my undies pretending I don’t despise myself. That is being real with people, not putting on a facade.
Anyways that’s my two cents - I hope she gets the help she deserves and anyone else struggling please unfollow people that make you feel anything less than happy. X

• Heart
  • Sad

Chirpy

I think the screenshots above can roughly be translated as follows:

‘If you’re a bipolar buddy come say hi, messages from strangers on the internet are what I live for! Tell me all about your mania, medication and therapy, so that I can use what you’ve said for content, passing it all off as my own experience because I don’t have an original thought in my head! Once I’ve got everything I need from you, I’ll just abruptly stop replying and ghost you boo, without giving a second thought as to how it might affect your mental health!’

• Wow
Reactions: 12

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Exactly. And I’m sorry, it’s sertraline... I used to miss doses, just take it the next day. It doesn’t suddenly stop working.

if it was venlafaxine then I would have some sympathy as the withdrawals from that are hell.

For god sake Boo, I know you need attention and validation from the internet because you don’t have friends and you are bored but get over yourself.

flamingo

Soooo glad there's a thread for her, I'm surprised there's not more posts! Like other people have said, she just posts the same stuff over and over, worded slightly differently. Don't even get me started on the crying pictures :rolleyes: . As someone who has had my own MH issues I find it odd that she thinks whipping the camera out every time she cries and posting it on instagram is helping people like me and helping to 'break stigmas'. I think the opposite to be honest, it just perpetuates attention seeking behaviour.

Like others have said too I find some of her ads really disingenuous. How is she gonna say stuff along the lines of not being interested in sex then in the same breath post adverts for sex toys?? Doesn't reflect well on either the company or her.

So I actually used to follow her, as I thought her page was quite refreshing, and I'm a bigger girl myself who struggles with my self image, and I also emotionally eat which leads to weight gain, something I'm trying to work on. However I found her content to actually be quite demotivating in a way, so I had to unfollow. Personally, I do not feel comfortable the size I am, I found her to be almost encouraging unhealthy eating habits in some of her posts, and I just found her content to be quite a negative influence to follow, obviously this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart

Hayles1990

While you have encouraged vulnerable people to talk to you, who you have started a conversation with only recently , and ghosted them.

No, she isnt responsible for others but she shouldn't put it out there, offer her number etc, then blank them.

So angry at this tool
I’d like to add she did the same to me. I messaged her after finding her on tiktok and found her so relatable at the time. She was great and messaged a few times, with all the spiel “she loves that I love her, I feel like a friend, she’s proud of me” etc etc and then just nothing....It did hurt me because I have bad anxiety and I have issues with rejection. I get that she wasn’t my friend and that’s fine, but don’t do it to people. Just be polite.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The fact that she says she’s ‘sober’ suggests she was an alcoholic which she quite clearly wasn’t. I don’t drink very often cos I’m a nightmare when drunk lol like a lot of people why can’t she just say that! Someone on the thread said they knew her personally and she was anti drugs, I’d like more tea from them pls lol

CoffeeSugarMilk

Body size doesn’t actually equate health though. You can be a size 6 and be horrendously unhealthy - eating shit food with no nutritional content, smoking 20 a day, binge drinking etc etc. I find it weird that there’s this preoccupation with health being the absolute most holiest thing and if you aren’t healthy somehow you’re a not worthy of respect and deserve to be ridiculed and criticised constantly? There are people who do not have good health, that live with chronic conditions which mean they are not objectively healthy, are they any less deserving of respect or being treated as a human being? That’s my opinion anyway.
What bothers me about liv is how she conducts herself as an influencer, you tuber, and content creator and how poorly she does those things :rolleyes: I don’t LOVE seeing her in her underwear, I don’t even really like seeing myself in my underwear ffs 😂 but I feel more enraged by her ~influencing~ personally!
I think what this person is saying is.... we NEVER see Liv eating vegetables or fruit, outside of the house etc etc. It's a fair assumption to presume she has an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle.

That's not being fatphobic, it's being a human being with eyes 👀

Slim doesn't equal healthy and fat doesn't equal unhealthy but you can't honestly, 100%, scouts honour, hand on your heart sit there and say you think Liv is healthy.

I say this as a 5'3" 15stone 3lb woman with a similar body shape to Liv. We don't get to this weight by exercising and eating fruit and veg I'll tell you that for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

But I think the crux of it is this. She goes on about how she hates her body, has B.E.D etc etc etc and in the next story she's rubbing her belly and eating donuts. Consistency matters. In life and in "influencing".

Peace out ✌

• Heart

ekl2000

VIP Member
Seriously?????

Any excuse to mention the medication.

Missing one tablet isn't ideal but the medication stays in your system (blood brain barrier) for longer than 24 hours so highly doubt just missing 1 tablet will cause a rapid decline.

A bad day is possible regardless....she blames every low period on meds. Meds or not we have shit days!! She doesn't seem to accept that.
this does my head in. Pills don’t have a 24hr countdown then suddenly ‘stop working’. She’s an idiot. Get an app reminder you twat! Get 3!! Stop exploiting MH for your own sad internet clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 10