Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol susanfromnorway an honest queen
🤣 hilarious!
but if she is going to continually post pics of herself like that, it can come up on someone’s explore page and they may assume she is preggers! Sorry but it’s true 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hahaha

Reactions: 3
She’s doing what they all seem to do when they discover they’re being talked about on here. If you’re going to try and make a living out of sharing your daily life online, you have to accept there will be negative comments. If you can’t accept that, you’re probably in the wrong line of ‘work’.

Reactions: 5
Serious question....

Why does she feel the need to post photos of herself wearing her knickers so badly that it makes her stomach hang over the top? Why can't she just say she is ok with her body, rather than posing with some ugly faces

Reactions: 2
Shes thrown her toys out the pram already. God I bet shes a nightmare to spend a long time with

Shes had a tantrum already, bet she's a joy to spend time with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We're not saying she will fail. She is already failing. She lies about who she is, what she has, all to stay relevant. She has ripped off another company to sell overpriced tat. She wants to appeal to the plus size community but there's a plus size that's healthy, that appreciates the body, that dresses and acts the way a body of that size should. She trashes hers with junk food and just looks like a slob in underwear far too small and it completely ruins the image shes dying to convey. It's not hate. It's not jealousy. We just see a very sad individual with nothing going for in life. I'd sooner have my job, my home, my family that I've worked for, rather than live in a dump relying on strangers to give me validation and self worth every day. A very pathetic life she lives.

Exactly. She can’t take negative criticism and says it’s all hate but what I have seen from this thread is concern for her mental health. People have given tips for improving her mental and physical health such as eating healthier (some fruit and veg would help!), get a routine, get up and make the bed, go for a walk. Also people have expressed concern about future employment as she is forever posting pics and videos in her underwear. And the lying about an eating disorder, where are these self help things then? What is she actually doing to help herself?

I think I would have a bit more patience for her if she was late teens/early twenties but when you are nearing on 30 I would expect a bit more maturity 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not just her mental health, her physical health! She’s an 18 now, will surely soon be a 20, 22.... and this isn’t her embracing her natural curves. She’s over eating. She’ll become a health risk, and have poor health throughout the rest of her life. I just don’t get why she’s so proud to show this on the internet?
This isn’t empowering.

She actually just looks unhealthy. It is common knowledge that the heavier you are the higher the chances of health problems but why, when someone says something about this, do people jump down their throat and tell them they are wrong?

She actually just looks unhealthy. It is common knowledge that the heavier you are the higher the chances of health problems but why, when someone says something about this, do people jump down their throat and tell them they are wrong?
and films herself eating a doughnut 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yeahhhh you show em!

Body size doesn’t actually equate health though. You can be a size 6 and be horrendously unhealthy - eating tit food with no nutritional content, smoking 20 a day, binge drinking etc etc. I find it weird that there’s this preoccupation with health being the absolute most holiest thing and if you aren’t healthy somehow you’re a not worthy of respect and deserve to be ridiculed and criticised constantly? There are people who do not have good health, that live with chronic conditions which mean they are not objectively healthy, are they any less deserving of respect or being treated as a human being? That’s my opinion anyway.
What bothers me about liv is how she conducts herself as an influencer, you tuber, and content creator and how poorly she does those things :rolleyes: I don’t LOVE seeing her in her underwear, I don’t even really like seeing myself in my underwear ffs 😂 but I feel more enraged by her ~influencing~ personally!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Body size doesn’t actually equate health though. You can be a size 6 and be horrendously unhealthy - eating tit food with no nutritional content, smoking 20 a day, binge drinking etc etc. I find it weird that there’s this preoccupation with health being the absolute most holiest thing and if you aren’t healthy somehow you’re a not worthy of respect and deserve to be ridiculed and criticised constantly? There are people who do not have good health, that live with chronic conditions which mean they are not objectively healthy, are they any less deserving of respect or being treated as a human being? That’s my opinion anyway.
What bothers me about liv is how she conducts herself as an influencer, you tuber, and content creator and how poorly she does those things :rolleyes: I don’t LOVE seeing her in her underwear, I don’t even really like seeing myself in my underwear ffs 😂 but I feel more enraged by her ~influencing~ personally!
You are preaching to the wrong person here. I live and struggle with TWO chronic, autoimmune diseases and wouldn't wish them onto my worst enemy. Liv does not have a healthy lifestyle. That is a fact. It is almost like she does it to prove a point, although what that point is I do not know.

Reactions: 4
You are preaching to the wrong person here. I live and struggle with TWO chronic, autoimmune diseases and wouldn't wish them onto my worst enemy. Liv does not have a healthy lifestyle. That is a fact. It is almost like she does it to prove a point, although what that point is I do not know.
I didn’t say she has a healthy lifestyle, the point I’m making is that whether you are healthy or not does not determine whether you deserve basic human respect or not. Society needs to stop conflating health with worth, it is damaging and makes people believe that if you are unhealthy - and I’m not just meaning your food intake and quality, how much you exercise, how much you weigh - then you are worthless and deserve all you get. By that logic, if you are unhealthy because you have a disease or condition that means you are not the perfect specimen of radiant health, then you don’t deserve to be respected. And that’s not right is it? In my opinion, if you don’t like the girl just say that and don’t hide behind feigned concern about her waistline and her health 😂

You could buy a white t shirt from asda, print this logo off from word and take it to a printing shop (when open) and get it done for half the price.

Also she could have ironed her top first 😆

Also,

Why????????
Where’s the eye-roll emoticon?!

• Haha
I didn’t say she has a healthy lifestyle, the point I’m making is that whether you are healthy or not does not determine whether you deserve basic human respect or not. Society needs to stop conflating health with worth, it is damaging and makes people believe that if you are unhealthy - and I’m not just meaning your food intake and quality, how much you exercise, how much you weigh - then you are worthless and deserve all you get. By that logic, if you are unhealthy because you have a disease or condition that means you are not the perfect specimen of radiant health, then you don’t deserve to be respected. And that’s not right is it? In my opinion, if you don’t like the girl just say that and don’t hide behind feigned concern about her waistline and her health 😂
You need to give your head a wobble

• Haha
  • Heart
I think what this person is saying is.... we NEVER see Liv eating vegetables or fruit, outside of the house etc etc. It's a fair assumption to presume she has an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle.

That's not being fatphobic, it's being a human being with eyes 👀

Slim doesn't equal healthy and fat doesn't equal unhealthy but you can't honestly, 100%, scouts honour, hand on your heart sit there and say you think Liv is healthy.

I say this as a 5'3" 15stone 3lb woman with a similar body shape to Liv. We don't get to this weight by exercising and eating fruit and veg I'll tell you that for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

But I think the crux of it is this. She goes on about how she hates her body, has B.E.D etc etc etc and in the next story she's rubbing her belly and eating donuts. Consistency matters. In life and in "influencing".

Peace out ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell the new ad for love honey lol could they have picked a worse person for the ad?! The woman doesn't like sex, and only spouts on about it for the money. What a sad, sad tragic woman she is. Christ.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell the new ad for love honey lol could they have picked a worse person for the ad?! The woman doesn't like sex, and only spouts on about it for the money. What a sad, sad tragic woman she is. Christ.
Can you imagine your main achievement in life is ripping off someone else's designs for "merch" and flogging sex toys

Again, I had to read the captions as she speaks so fast, again, its just a noise that comes out her mouth.

Reactions: 8
This 100%^^^^^

Why is that?This is this persons opinion but because s/he doesn't agree with you s/he needs to give her/his head a wobble?Isn't this a social forum where everyone is allowed to voice their opinion?

Last edited:
Haha yeah alright then dear (y)

Nowhere have I said that I believe that Liv has a healthy lifestyle - I’ve said that body size doesn’t determine health, and that being healthy is not this angelic, holier than thou state of being which means if you are categorically, objectively unhealthy (whether that’s the way you eat, or move, or cus of medical conditions) then you’re not deserving of respect. It’s a simple concept but honestly I don’t give a tit whether people can grasp it or not. This is a gossip site, and I can see my breath is wasted. No worries, it ain’t that deep 😂

The love honey post is yaaaawn :sleep:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.