Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeSugarMilk

Another grid post in her underwear rehashing the same story about how she had an eating disorder but now loves herself.

Flash forward to tomorrow where she hates herself again. It's actually tumultuous.

Reactions: 9

Chirpy

Perhaps it’s just me, but I just don’t see why anyone would buy this. I understand why the word ‘pidge’ means something to her if it’s a childhood nickname, but it won’t mean anything to the vast majority of people, so why would they want a t-shirt with it on?

She reckons she’s poured her heart & soul into this for months, and this is what she’s come up with? It’s all just a bit naff in my opinion. 🤣

Attachments

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I’ve never taken medication for mental health so I’m sorry if I offend, but it’s almost as if she’s trying to put people off taking it?? Sure it’s helpful to list the side effects, but some people may be put off by what she’s written there. She’s never positive about her meds and when she’s like ‘oh we can all forget to take them together’ I don’t know it’s almost like she’s trying to persuade others not to take them so they get low and then message her for support and she gets her ego massaged. This is just my opinion obvs

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Someone commented that she is getting fatter every week 😅 and on that post she replied to a comment saying she ‘had’ an eating disorder, not ‘has’. So there you go, even she admits it.
Cut the crap now Liv. You can’t keep up with your own lies now boo.

• Wow

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
She doesn’t have any hobbies, doesn’t even go for a walk.
Fashion? No sense at all.
Make up? Shit.
She can’t get up at a decent time, wash her hair, do her housework.
She claims to have MH issues she doesn’t have and takes the absolute piss out of it.
She can’t even think of her own content.
AND, she doesn’t even edit her own content but makes her OH do it after working full time.

and I swear she must delete any negative comments because all there is are messages about how ‘inspiring’ she is...

Cookiemonster83

I don't think she has an eating disorder. I think she's labelling it to get bigger follower numbers and in turn get more ads, sponsors etc. She has no idea what to do. What content to make. How to portray herself. No one that has an ED would watch constant food programs. Would glorify having a mcdonalds. All the junk she eats isn't because she's binging it's because she has no direction. She must be so bored with trying to come up and stir engagement up all day every day. No job. Sleeps late. Hates housework. What sort of life is that. A very sad one to me. She needs a job. She is an adult and people need to stop pandering to her "depressive" episodes. It's probably cos deep down she is actually thinking wtf am I doing with my life. She has no prospects and is probably shitting herself that one day when Instagram is as redundant as Facebook, she'll actually have to go out an earn a living. I used to really like her, now she's just a liar. A bad one at that.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I've just been talking to someone on instagram who, last year, opened up to liv about things and was encouraged to talk to her and liv built up her trust. Then liv suddenly stopped replying to her messages, after 6 weeks or so. Completely ghosted her and hasn't spoken to her since. This girl was an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital and was feeling alone, so when liv offered support on her page, this girl thought she had nowhere else to turn to.
this is so dangerous!
people often message me asking for advice and I say straight away that I am not a professional, I myself am in recovery and I urge people to seek professional help. I always warn people that sometimes I reply right away or sometimes it can be a while but I am never the one opening up my DM’s for anyone to message any time. She is playing a dangerous game, making people feel wanted and offering ‘advice’ and even making people feel like they have a friend and then just ghosting them?! Man, I dislike her more and more each day.

• Heart

StillMe

I dont buy into binge eating disorder, just my opinion so in no way fact. I just think she is lazy, has a very poor diet, and is so into this loving a bigger body, that now she is unhappy with her size she needs a valid reason to address it that's in line with her account. She is no doubt on medication that causes weight gain, that as well as her awful diet and never moving her body is simply the cause of her massive weight gain and probably has a huge impact on her mental health too. Binge eating disorder is not a poor diet, its massive amounts of calories in one sitting, often in secret. The treatment is cbt or self help. Basically stop shoving sweets and crap food in yr mouth and move more, it's not that hard. Maybe replace the naps with a walk. Stop being a sloth.

Cookiemonster83

It's not her job though. She puts zero effort into her Instagram and her YouTube is edited and designed by her bf. The content is suggested by followers, so she literally does nothing of her own creativity. Maybe she needs to realise that her personality isn't designed for a "job" in Instagram. She has no engagement qualities. Her movements are awkward and her voice tone grating. Everything is so unoriginal. It's a piss poor account. She used to be likable, but this whole, I've dreamed about having Instagram as a career is just crap. It's because she's lazy. Too lazy to get out of bed before lunchtime for a real job. It's an excuse to be a slob. Someone that has "mental health" issues, bleeds that into every post and most of the time it's not in a good way. There's always an undertone of negativity. It's not healthy. Especially to people with genuine issues and not someone that just uses this that and the other to get followers in order to get more sponsors, ads etc.

Chirpy

We can all make our eye lids spasm doing this face...
I totally thought she was putting this on too, it looked really forced to me. She said she was really sad about it so she’d ordered McDonalds - isn’t she supposed to be seeking help for binge eating disorder? I can’t keep up with all illnesses she reckons she has!

Sunnie.lass

Her Instagram is so repetitive! I had to unfollow her ages ago! She's constantly posing in her underwear or dancing in her underwear. I love the message she tries to put out about body positivity but her content is just the fucking same. Similar captions about suicide/eating disorders underneath every half naked picture! I was losing the will to live!

Cookiemonster83

I literally think this is just a decoy to get out of posting content because she has no content to post. I think it's a distraction. I don't think anyone that genuinely hit "rock bottom" would be back posting so soon, if at all. Its just another way for her to gain more arse licking and validation. If you love people on the Internet, you have problems. If they are your life. You have problems. There's nothing wrong with this woman other than her forcing something that just isn't natural and will sooner or later end and beimg one of the laziest people I've ever encountered.

Not saying liv did drugs but I know she mentioned alcohol and 'being sober'...which suggests she had an alcohol issue
Liv has 100% never ever had a drug or alcohol problem, and it’s ridiculous for her to even hint that she did. I know her in real life unfortunately. Don’t believe everything you see her post, she exaggerates and makes things up to stay relevant and for Instagram likes. Her only real addiction is attention...and that’s pretty sad.

• Wow

Cleaningnothinching

Whyyy doesn’t Liv iron her T-shirts before she tries flogging them on her pidge page 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It stresses me out so much, it takes like 30 seconds and stops you looking like a total scruff 🤯

obviously....

VIP Member
This woman hasn't mentioned her binge eating disorder for weeks....

You know the one she claimed to have, and be so ashamed of etc....

I am someone who has binge eating disorder and believe me this is NOT behaviour of someone who has this disorder. She is simply trying to label her overeating, so the bopo community dont reject her.

This has pissed me off so much. She is taking the piss out of people who do really suffer

Attachments

• Heart