Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breakfast at 1pm give this slob a round of applause! I don't know how she'll manage to do that to do list. It's extensive! What a waste of space. 100k dead from covid alone and this woman can't find the motivation to brush her own teeth. Get a bleeping grip!
Do you have any idea what depression does to a person?If only it was that easy to 'Get a bleeping grip'!

I know this is a gossip site and we're not here to be nice but doesn't this strike you as a bit unnecessarily mean-spirited? Say what you will about Liv as an individual but problems with sleep and hygiene are extraordinarily common symptoms of depression, as other people in this thread have discussed before, and I think it's pretty damn cruel to call someone a "waste of space" for that. I don't think someone in her mental state should be trying to go all in on the influencer lark or positing herself as a motivational figure for other people struggling with mental health, and I do think she does herself more harm than good on the recovery front a lot of the time, but let's focus on that rather than implying that she doesn't deserve to be here because she gets up late or struggles to brush her teeth sometimes.
Agree,agree,agree

Reactions: 8
Boredom isn't depression. She's "depressed" because she has nothing to do in life but post on some mediocre account about mental health issues that she doesn't have. She's "depressed" every 5 mins but as people have said if she actually helped herself then maybe she would feel better. If she took control of her boredom and actually went for a walk, did some chores, looked for a proper job, she'd get some stability but all she wants to do is try to make money by sucking it out of vulnerable people. She's not depressed when she's making ads is she. No!

884E1736-3C35-44EF-BF6F-7B4F6A780CFE.jpeg

Since when did they even interact let alone love each other?? Influencers are so sincere 🤥🤔🙃

Reactions: 4
Exactly. I myself have severe MH conditions that I am recovering from and yes, lockdown is hard. I live alone so it’s very isolating. BUT, I know that if I stay in bed all day and eat tit then I will feel worse. Not getting in a good sleep routine or in a good routine in the day makes things worse. A basic routine of wake up at 8/9am, take your meds, eat a good breakfast and go for a walk. That is a healthy way to start the day, it’s refreshing. And that is coming from me who has generalised and social anxiety.
She doesn’t help herself and seeks validation from vulnerable people online.

Slightly confused! She does a video about styling some Jenner girl outfit as a size 18, but the post before, which seems not to be on her grid but came up on my feed, is her saying her jeans don't fit, which I assume we're a size 18? Maybe she avoidable be marketing herself as a size 20?

Boredom isn't depression. She's "depressed" because she has nothing to do in life but post on some mediocre account about mental health issues that she doesn't have. She's "depressed" every 5 mins but as people have said if she actually helped herself then maybe she would feel better. If she took control of her boredom and actually went for a walk, did some chores, looked for a proper job, she'd get some stability but all she wants to do is try to make money by sucking it out of vulnerable people. She's not depressed when she's making ads is she. No!
You clearly have no idea how depression works.Maybe educate yourself on it you might be surprised

Reactions: 2
You clearly have no idea how depression works.Maybe educate yourself on it you might be surprised
Hiya, I know how it works as I've been in and out of inpatient treatment for Major Depressive Disorder for the past 10 years.

I believe what the OP is saying is she doesn't seem to *try* to help herself. It's all donuts and tea, lie-ins and social media.

Management of Depression is heavily based on a healthy routine. Your ADL's need to be met and if these are being met consistently for weeks and still, the Depression doesn't lift, then you need to have a further conversation with a HC Professional.

The issue with most people here is the lack of *trying*. No-one is saying she needs to be perfect but people would like her to *try*. Launching a brand of tshirts when she's in and out of a so called "suicidal" phase isn't really the smartest move for her.

She needs to get a routine going. Up *in the morning*, 10am latest, SHOWER, breakfast, walk, clean her house and make more meaningful days for herself. Jesus christ, I'd be swinging if I sat in that chair all day waiting for Inspiration for my next Instagram underwear pic.

We don't know what she does when she's off camera but what she presents us on camera is enough to go by thats she's not leading a healthy lifestyle and it's frustrating to watch because it's so cyclical with her. Almost once a week she says she's suicidal etc. That's not normal and further action is required.

More on ADL's and healthy routine here for people who may need it:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hiya, I know how it works as I've been in and out of inpatient treatment for Major Depressive Disorder for the past 10 years.

I believe what the OP is saying is she doesn't seem to *try* to help herself. It's all donuts and tea, lie-ins and social media.

Management of Depression is heavily based on a healthy routine. Your ADL's need to be met and if these are being met consistently for weeks and still, the Depression doesn't lift, then you need to have a further conversation with a HC Professional.

The issue with most people here is the lack of *trying*. No-one is saying she needs to be perfect but people would like her to *try*. Launching a brand of tshirts when she's in and out of a so called "suicidal" phase isn't really the smartest move for her.

She needs to get a routine going. Up *in the morning*, 10am latest, SHOWER, breakfast, walk, clean her house and make more meaningful days for herself. Jesus christ, I'd be swinging if I sat in that chair all day waiting for Inspiration for my next Instagram underwear pic.

We don't know what she does when she's off camera but what she presents us on camera is enough to go by thats she's not leading a healthy lifestyle and it's frustrating to watch because it's so cyclical with her. Almost once a week she says she's suicidal etc. That's not normal and further action is required.

More on ADL's and healthy routine here for people who may need it:

Brilliantly put x

Launching a brand of tshirts when she's in and out of a so called "suicidal" phase isn't really the smartest move for her.
Completely agree with this, I thought exactly the same when she announced it. If she really is as poorly as she says she is at the moment, how is she going to cope if it falls flat on its arse? There’s a good chance it might. She’s launching it in the middle of a pandemic which has caused financial hardship in one way or another for the majority of people. Because it’s an ‘influencer’ brand it will probably be overpriced. Based on what she’s revealed so far, it looks like it’s just black & white tops with unoriginal slogans stitched on to them in that horrible font. Is that really going to set the world alight & fly off the shelves? Especially at a time when people are finding themselves with a lot less spare cash? I don’t think I’d be rushing out to make a purchase even if it was being launched by someone I’ve got time for.

I just still don’t get how she had the motivation to be an ‘influencer’ but not too look after herself properly. This is why I don’t buy anything she says ! Ps I am aware of how debilitating mental health can be as someone who has PTSD

Reactions: 6
So James designed all her Pidge stuff for her? Does she do anything?

43D144D7-034B-4D9D-9EE4-43198772E03A.jpeg

It’s crap mate! 🤣

So she hasn’t designed any of it, just ‘supervised’, and she isn’t making any of it because that’s been done by a manufacturer. Is she just the face of it? Is she really well known enough to be the face of a clothing brand?? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Should her princess Diana recreation outfit not be marked with #AD? I'm not sure how it works when advertising your own product? Oh look I answered my own question, liv you are advertising that jumper by wearing it. So AD or own product maybe????

Reactions: 5
I’m lost for words!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its an insult to Princess Diana

Liv....dont try and replicate people. In a way isnt that what you always do.....copy people or get others to do your work for you

Also using her own merchandise for the reel should have AD in, as she is clearly advertising her own merchandise. Tut tut. What would the Asa say???

Also...

The merch is her baby....select spent hours crying over it and planning it.

Yet James has designed it all.....done the websites etc. Another company is actually making them, printing them and shipping them.
All she has done is put on some tit make up, do some stupid poses, and make a half arsed Instagram page

Reactions: 5
Perhaps it’s just me, but I just don’t see why anyone would buy this. I understand why the word ‘pidge’ means something to her if it’s a childhood nickname, but it won’t mean anything to the vast majority of people, so why would they want a t-shirt with it on?

She reckons she’s poured her heart & soul into this for months, and this is what she’s come up with? It’s all just a bit naff in my opinion. 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Saying she’s terrified people will hate it or think it’s crap... sorry, people will. There’s always people who love something and those who hate it. You’re opening yourself up to criticism by releasing merch and if you can’t handle feedback then you shouldn’t do it.

she does need to declare her own merch as #ad when she’s advertising it. Sammi jeffcoate does it for her headscarfs . It’s to acknowledge that you’re advertising a product, even if it’s your own.

Reactions: 8
I’m not convinced she has bipolar from the way she talks about her mental illness online imo and I guess it bothers me a bit. I have bipolar (type 2) and was in a relationship with someone who has BPD and every time I watch a story of her sobbing and then an hour later she is happy because loads of people have said how amazing she is, that is typical BPD behaviour. Contrary to popular belief bipolar isn’t when your moods change several times a day (yes even rapid cycling bipolar) you typically have depressive or manic/hypomanic episodes lasting over a week minimum and they aren’t influenced by perceived (or real) rejections, slights by people, abandonment etc etc. Read the DSM and you’ll see what I mean. I actually like Liv a lot, she’s one of the good ones in my opinion but it rubs me the wrong way when there is misinformation of an already very misunderstood mental illness on a large social media platform. And I think she’d benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a GP to manage her mental illness, BPD or bipolar whatever she has they are serious mental illnesses and need to be managed by a professional. She could look into mental health clinics near her I think that would be beneficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.