Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back then! Complete with, you guessed it, a question box! 🤣 She’s even slumped in her usual spot with that same bit of wall behind her! 🤣 I give it a week at the absolute max before she’s sticking one up asking for content ideas.

There’s just something very sad about her. She deludes herself that Instagram is her ‘job’, yet she never has anything to post about because her life is so bleeping boring that she’s constantly begging strangers on the internet to message her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh and back in her usual spot, with another box....

Catch up?? You've been gone 2 days love!!! In other words, you want people to ask you how you are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for the day she says this thread is bullying her 🤣
She must read here but she won’t ever take any of our advice because she loves the attention she gets. She will be inactive by the end of the year, realising that Instagram and YouTube are not a career for her. She just isn’t good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like the MH-breakdown-IG-break was also partly because she CLEARLY reads everything here as well, but doesn't want to draw attention to it on her page because she knows deep down a lot of it is truth. She'd be crying to her followers about it if she didn't think any of this is true. Sure, there is the odd very personal nasty comment, but majority of what is written here is an eloquent dissection and witty take-down of her IG persona.

No way 2 days ago was she seeking help for being rock bottom. She mistakes boredom for depression. If she got off her fat arse (not a binge eating disorder arse!) just a over eating I'm bored and have nothing to do but eat and be lazy, fat arse! And actually went out for walks. Did some exercise. Have some stability in day to day life maybe this "depression" wouldn't come and go every few days! She'll never be an influencer, she wouldn't even be where she is now if it wasn't for her poor boyfriend editing everything! She has no clue. No content. No personality. I used to really like liv, but I think she's one big lying fake blob.

What is she banging on about....other influencers should advocate for all mental health issues not just depression. Sorry but isnt that all you talk about, oh that and anxiety and eating disorders. Dont think I've ever seen her post about schizophrenia, BPD, or anything else she reeled off. Does she hear herself? Just because someone has a mental health account doesnt mean they have knowledge of all mental health disorders, same as you liv, u dont know everything about mental health. If u did you would be taking action to help yourself. Dont like her recent stories and posts, she come across as arrogant and it screams 'validate me'. Funny how she made a miraculous recovery in time for her birthday. Genuine rock bottom depression would have seen your birthday come and go without you making a single noise about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, she needs to be validated and has done nothing today but share birthday messages, from people who stupidly think she genuinely cares.

Do we think she is annoyed at people talking about mental health because that's "her thing"

This post is ridiculous
Also, who the duck are you to say you need to cover all mental health.....you only mention depression and bipolar and eating disorders (last 2 when it suits)

Who the duck are you to tell people what to talk about, when you only talk about your favourite subjects yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:
What a joke. How can she lecture anyone on mental health when hers are made up bullshit in order to gain followers. She's the most dangerous out the lot of them. What a disgrace. I really hope she falls flat on her face! Cretin.

Reactions: 2
I HATE when people say "mental health" when the mean "mental illness" we've ALL bloody got mental health! Irritates me so much.

Also none of these so called MH advocates do anything tangible to improve MH support in the UK. They don't volunteer, or fundraise, or train as MH professionals. Just constant navel gazing and trite "it's ok not to be ok" nonsense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I HATE when people say "mental health" when the mean "mental illness" we've ALL bloody got mental health! Irritates me so much.

Also none of these so called MH advocates do anything tangible to improve MH support in the UK. They don't volunteer, or fundraise, or train as MH professionals. Just constant navel gazing and trite "it's ok not to be ok" nonsense.
most but not all! I hope to be working in MH when I am further along in my recovery and working with a small group of people who want to make a change in MH services. It’s at the very beginning stages at the moment though so I have nothing to show for it right now.

I promise we aren’t all like boo here!

• Heart

Couldn’t agree more! It’s always ‘you’re not alone’, ‘it’s ok not to be ok’, ‘you are so loved’... etc. Trotting out the same old phrases over & over, with very little action. I’ve never known Liv do any of the things you mention in the time that I’ve been following her, which is quite a while now.

Couldn’t agree more! It’s always ‘you’re not alone’, ‘it’s ok not to be ok’, ‘you are so loved’... etc. Trotting out the same old phrases over & over, with very little action. I’ve never known Liv do any of the things you mention in the time that I’ve been following her, which is quite a while now.
Liv always says all that tit about not being alone. It encourages vulnerable people to message her, for liv to ignore because it won't benefit liv

Woman needs banning off social media for being a danger. She's putting genuine people at risk to feed her obscene need for validation, pep talks and general kiss ass compliments to make her feel like SHE'S needed. In reality, she's a manipulative little scroungebag that needs to leave people alone.

Reactions: 3
Further, I hope she does read here and realise what a vile human being she is praying on the vulnerable to make money. She has no mental health issues other than her inability to get out of bed and get a job and stop eating junk food. She's a waste of space. If her grandma actually knew what liv was like, I'm sure she'd be disappointed, as am I. She was nice......once. It's sad how money turns people.

Reactions: 3

This infuriates me too,no one would say 'S/he has been really ill with their physical health'

Reactions: 1
I don't know did anyone see just now? She shared a screenshot of someone commenting on a post basically saying "why do you tell people to message you if you won't respond" and she said "I'm only one person and I've had my own MH issues the last few days".

I wanted to share a story. About a year ago, Liv put up a post about how she wanted to kill herself and she was going offline. I sent her my WhatsApp number and she READ IT and didn't reply.

I remember after that I was so upset as I've shared with her my own MH issues and she had always replied to me before then. Maybe when she got more followers she stopped replying? I dunno, I just felt stupid then for trying to befriend a stranger online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This infuriates me too,no one would say 'S/he has been really ill with their physical health'
Dr Alex George posted after his brother sadly took his own life "my brother died of mental health" what the hell does that even mean? And he's a doctor! There's still so little understanding its astounding. We all have "mental health" it's not a dirty word! Just like we all have physical health. But not everyone has mental illness and THAT'S the difference.

Dr Alex George posted after his brother sadly took his own life "my brother died of mental health" what the hell does that even mean? And he's a doctor! There's still so little understanding its astounding. We all have "mental health" it's not a dirty word! Just like we all have physical health. But not everyone has mental illness and THAT'S the difference.
Sorry the exact quote is "i lost my beautiful brother to mental health" - still makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.