Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the very definition of a slob. Wants to eat and sleep all day and live off her followers. Claiming this that and the other mental health issues when in reality I just see someone that can't be arsed to go out and get a job. Quite happily will eat tit all day. Flash her gut all over the Internet but has a eating and anxiety disorder? Nope. Just a freeloader.

Reactions: 1
Comes off as playing the victim all the time. Also needs constant reassurance, attention and reinforcement from her phone to feel valuable.

i know it’s good for people to live their truth and find happiness in themselves, and this might sound harsh, but it makes me feel uncomfortable when people wallow in- and possibly embellish/exaggerate- their issues to gain attention. The cycle of trying to out-tragedy each other can’t be healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure how many times we need to see her, or anyone, dance around in their underwear and say how happy they are in their body. Also she can't be that great at this social media career if she has to keep asking for content ideas and what people want to see

Reactions: 4
Not sure how many employers would be very happy employing someone so adamant on over sharing every detail of their sex life and body on the internet. She also doesnt seem to have any desire to work, and I'm sure bleats on about her being mentally ill to anyone and everyone, and I would guess quite aggressive towards anyone with a different point of view. Shes an employers nightmare. Shes also extremely lazy. She will never move on she needs the attention and validation of followers.

Comes off as playing the victim all the time. Also needs constant reassurance, attention and reinforcement from her phone to feel valuable.

i know it’s good for people to live their truth and find happiness in themselves, and this might sound harsh, but it makes me feel uncomfortable when people wallow in- and possibly embellish/exaggerate- their issues to gain attention. The cycle of trying to out-tragedy each other can’t be healthy.
This is what I've been trying to articulate for a while! Exactly this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She'll never have a big following as her content is shite. Just the same crap recycled over and over and asking the few people that do engage with her what content to make. If we do that we'd want in on your sponsor freebies and money seeing as we're doing half the job ourselves to provide with you enough drab content to get your numbers up. The YouTube is dire. Her voice is grating. She's not a natural at all when it comes to speaking on camera. She looks uncomfortable and clueless. Go get a proper job leech.

Reactions: 5
I am unemployed at the moment as I’m getting used to ‘normal’ life after a long stint in hospital. I am quite reserved, I like my space, but I am really struggling with the lack of human interaction. I have set myself a goal of going back to part time work by June and back to education or full time work in September.
it is unhealthy to be sat at home all day, every day. A job gives you a sense of purpose. Having an Instagram account is not the same. I have one myself and it has helped me form new relationships but it’s not going to be a long term job.
Also, she says she is all about self love, that includes nourishing your body. She talks about having an eating disorder but in the next breath is saying she is happy the way she is. You cannot be happy with yourself with an eating disorder, speaking from experience!
I don’t even follow her but she comes up in the explore page and it infuriates me for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She'll never have a big following as her content is shite. Just the same crap recycled over and over and asking the few people that do engage with her what content to make. If we do that we'd want in on your sponsor freebies and money seeing as we're doing half the job ourselves to provide with you enough drab content to get your numbers up. The YouTube is dire. Her voice is grating. She's not a natural at all when it comes to speaking on camera. She looks uncomfortable and clueless. Go get a proper job leech.
She does mumble and talk through her nose, its irritating. It doesnt suit her when shes being theatrical, she just look dumb

Usually I don’t post on here as I don’t agree with things being said half the time but recently seeing this person pop up more ive

I suffer with multiple eating disorders. (Bulimia, anorexia athletica, body dysmorphia) and have a few pics on my social media’s in bikinis etc. HOWEVER
I have never once preached about loving my body, or living my best life etc because I absolutely am not doing that.
I am in the throes of it, it totally consumes me and I am 100% not living my “best-life” in any sense. I’d rather be dead.

Seeing someone actively try and glamorise eating disorders is very unbecoming and I really hope this person gets the help she needs as clearly there are some issues that need to be addressed. I agree she has eating disorders, mental health issues as who am I to judge, but I certainly don’t know anyone with an ED who is telling people they are living their best life.

nothing against her or her content, I just wanted to share my view as someone who is currently struggling.
I have a following on IG and I always tend to keep it real on there with them, I don’t sugar coat it or tell them to love their body or prance around in my undies pretending I don’t despise myself. That is being real with people, not putting on a facade.
Anyways that’s my two cents - I hope she gets the help she deserves and anyone else struggling please unfollow people that make you feel anything less than happy. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe if she didn't sleep all day, she wouldn't be up all night claiming depression. Maybe if she had a healthier diet, exercised, had some sort of routine and god forbid a job, a PROPER job, it would help. I'm not saying it would miraculously cure her, but it seems like she just doesn't want to help herself and just wants to dwell in her own pity party whilst using it as content for some piss poor vibrator freebies! Money isn't everything, and I'd give my last penny if it meant I could help myself, she just wants money to enable this act of being the most hard done to plus size girl ever to live and live off of other people because she suffers with too much anxiety to get a real job but flashing all but her fanny on Instagram to 127k is fine! No anxiety. I don't buy into it! At all!

Shes doesnt seem to allow herself a normal range of emotions. Most people at some point have difficulty sleeping and feel low. Especially after last nights announcement. It's great to say it's ok to feel like this, but maybe acknowledge it's normal.

Reactions: 3
Has binge eating disorder, but the food network channel is life 😕

Sorry but I have binge eating disorder and have had it in the past (diagnosed and on a waiting list for more therapy) and things like food channels are a huge trigger, and are for many people with BED. The BOPO community havent helped my BED journey as they sort of reinforce that gorging on food is good if it makes you happy, and shoots you down if you talk about wanting to get healthier.

She has totally used this BED as an engagement tool. She overeats, its obvious as she's gained weight....but it sort of seems like she is making light out of eating disorders. Same way she claims she is 'sober' hinting she was an alcoholic.

Has binge eating disorder, but the food network channel is life 😕

Sorry but I have binge eating disorder and have had it in the past (diagnosed and on a waiting list for more therapy) and things like food channels are a huge trigger, and are for many people with BED. The BOPO community havent helped my BED journey as they sort of reinforce that gorging on food is good if it makes you happy, and shoots you down if you talk about wanting to get healthier.

She has totally used this BED as an engagement tool. She overeats, its obvious as she's gained weight....but it sort of seems like she is making light out of eating disorders. Same way she claims she is 'sober' hinting she was an alcoholic.

Sometimes I feel like its all inflated for content. But it's all repetitive, reposting the same stuff over and over. If she really wanted to go on a different journey she could, she could get out the dead end she is in. Dont think she really has a desire to though. She seems to enjoy the unhealthy lifestyle and laziness. Why not eat something healthy, cut down on the crap, and go for some walks, stop sleeping in the day. Not for weight loss but for a healthy mind at the least.

So in 1 day she has went from being excitable and wanting to DM people positive quotes (whatever hun), to 2am talking about being depressed etc.

Bipolar doesn't work like that. Bipolar cycles in weeks and months (depending on the type) and mania or hypomania causes a lot more than just a little lift in mood. I know we only see parts of the day, but granted, liv would share everything.

Anyway, I know its been said before and I'm not diagnosing etc but she screams emotionally unstable personality disorder to me (EUPD/BPD). Unfortunately the stigma surrounding this diagnosis (why, i don't know, but there seems to be) means bipolar will probably be preferred by her.

Reactions: 3
The last 24hrs of stories are an emotional rollercoaster 🥴

should she really be giving out ‘motivational’ messages to people? I feel like she enjoys being part of the broken sad girls club and in a way eggs on people to feel sadder so she feels like her community (actually; following) will stay with her. Her content is inconsistent and uncomfortable to witness a lot of the time.

Reactions: 7
I dont think she understands that you can feel low, sad, down, lonely.....without branding it depression.

Reactions: 6
I dont think she understands that you can feel low, sad, down, lonely.....without branding it depression.
Exactly this, I have bipolar, it doesnt mean that I cant feel happy or sad in normal ways or feel happy in the morning and down later in the day. We all do, we all feel flat or low or down but it's not necessarily because of mental health. General life does that, everyone no matter what the diagnosis is able to experience a range of emotions.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.