Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mug of the day again & ghost stories, seriously? I’m sure she said the other day that she’s going to be 28 soon! I can’t actually believe that someone is making a living out of this tit! I must be the biggest mug of all time, as in 10 minutes I’ll be going out to work for my money!

Reactions: 2
She does duck all with her life. Rather pathetic. She isn't an influencer. She's a hypochondriac. A narcissist and attention seeker. She needs to get a life the absolute state of it. She's bleeping rank.

Reactions: 5
She does duck all with her life. Rather pathetic. She isn't an influencer. She's a hypochondriac. A narcissist and attention seeker. She needs to get a life the absolute state of it. She's bleeping rank.
She even admitted she likes attention on one of her questions. She said she likes people to like her, or she feels sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe its just me - but I don't personally like influencers whose only job is IG, I love accounts of people who also have careers /families/interesting hobbies etc AND do Instagram alongside. I find it more inspirational and gets me motivated to try new things, embrace new challenges. "If she can do *insert hobby* with a full time job, then so can I". I became a runner through following someone on Instagram who had an account totally unrelated to running but used to often update and their running journey! I am thankful to Instagram for accounts like that :) I'm training for a half marathon now!

Reactions: 8
I don't get the audacity of people using it as their "job" and only income. How completely arrogant must you be to think you can live off of showing your life which for liv is boring as duck because she's got nothing appealing about her. Mug of the day, fashion hauls which are appalling and a day in the life of lockdown like seriously, what the actual duck. She's a plank and it'll never work out longterm cos her engagement is tit. Face it liv, you're a scab.

Yet another q&a, with her sat slumped in her usual spot answering boring questions, some of which she’ll have answered multiple times before. I’m just stunned that this could ever be considered ‘work’.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have any hobbies, doesn’t even go for a walk.
Fashion? No sense at all.
Make up? tit.
She can’t get up at a decent time, wash her hair, do her housework.
She claims to have MH issues she doesn’t have and takes the absolute piss out of it.
She can’t even think of her own content.
AND, she doesn’t even edit her own content but makes her OH do it after working full time.

and I swear she must delete any negative comments because all there is are messages about how ‘inspiring’ she is...

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have any hobbies, doesn’t even go for a walk.
Fashion? No sense at all.
Make up? tit.
She can’t get up at a decent time, wash her hair, do her housework.
She claims to have MH issues she doesn’t have and takes the absolute piss out of it.
She can’t even think of her own content.
AND, she doesn’t even edit her own content but makes her OH do it after working full time.

and I swear she must delete any negative comments because all there is are messages about how ‘inspiring’ she is...
She is anything but inspiring.

Did anyone see the other day when she shared something someone said to her? Basically someone said how liv saved their life. Also, liv offered her mobile number to someone who had shared they were struggling. Sorry, but liv is not someone I would want advice from. Also, why would you just give your number to a random follower

Haven't taken the whole photo due to a child being on there but this must be a new piece of 'content' she is blabbering about. All because someone asked her on her question and answer last night about kids. She apparently has got loads of messages about this......yer right!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is anything but inspiring.

Did anyone see the other day when she shared something someone said to her? Basically someone said how liv saved their life. Also, liv offered her mobile number to someone who had shared they were struggling. Sorry, but liv is not someone I would want advice from. Also, why would you just give your number to a random follower

Haven't taken the whole photo due to a child being on there but this must be a new piece of 'content' she is blabbering about. All because someone asked her on her question and answer last night about kids. She apparently has got loads of messages about this......yer right!!!!
It is so dangerous her giving her mobile number or even saying “yeah my DMs are always open, if you’re struggling just message me!” to her followers. Sorry but she is not a mental health professional, experience doesn’t necessarily mean you are then in a position to support others. She cannot be on her DMs 24/7, and regularly posts about not wanting messages that are triggering, so she shouldn’t open her page up like that. She should post about actual PROFESSIONAL sources of support - of which there are many. I know she’s posted about Samaritans but in my experience they are a listening service, they’re not able to intervene if you are actively suicidal and aren’t able to refer you to practical mental health support. That’s just my experience with them, and a few years ago at that so this may have changed. But I strongly feel she should be including info on her page about professional services, not just saying “oh yeah I know how you feel, talk to me!”, only to post again an hour later saying “I’m getting some really triggering stuff in my DMs so won’t be responding anymore”. It just seems dangerous to me.

She's dangerous full stop and should be reported. Telling people to get in touch blah blah but what if that one person messaged her and the lazy bint is still in bed cos she don't get out before lunch and god forbid this person did something. She's creating a dependant community on herself. Just because she has make believe mental health issues doesn't mean her followers are faking it. She needs to reevaluate what she's willing to do for money.

Reactions: 7
She’s using her ‘personal experience’ and position of being an ‘influencer’ or at least someone with a higher than average following to make friends. Its such a weird approach?

Reactions: 4
She's just asked if she's depressed because she has no motivation. No liv, you're not depressed, you're lazy and bored because you do nothing but sleep all day. Be productive!! Go exercise, meal plan for the week ahead or clean the flat or god forbid actually put effort into this so called "influencer" life you think you are leading. However IF you really put some effort in, you could job hunt for something that actually contributes to people and society, rather than potentially endanger people with your absolute bollocks of an Instagram page! duck me this girl needs a huge wake up call and reality check!

Reactions: 10
She's just asked if she's depressed because she has no motivation. No liv, you're not depressed, you're lazy and bored because you do nothing but sleep all day. Be productive!! Go exercise, meal plan for the week ahead or clean the flat or god forbid actually put effort into this so called "influencer" life you think you are leading. However IF you really put some effort in, you could job hunt for something that actually contributes to people and society, rather than potentially endanger people with your absolute bollocks of an Instagram page! duck me this girl needs a huge wake up call and reality check!
I've just been talking to someone on instagram who, last year, opened up to liv about things and was encouraged to talk to her and liv built up her trust. Then liv suddenly stopped replying to her messages, after 6 weeks or so. Completely ghosted her and hasn't spoken to her since. This girl was an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital and was feeling alone, so when liv offered support on her page, this girl thought she had nowhere else to turn to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I've just been talking to someone on instagram who, last year, opened up to liv about things and was encouraged to talk to her and liv built up her trust. Then liv suddenly stopped replying to her messages, after 6 weeks or so. Completely ghosted her and hasn't spoken to her since. This girl was an inpatient at a psychiatric hospital and was feeling alone, so when liv offered support on her page, this girl thought she had nowhere else to turn to.
this is so dangerous!
people often message me asking for advice and I say straight away that I am not a professional, I myself am in recovery and I urge people to seek professional help. I always warn people that sometimes I reply right away or sometimes it can be a while but I am never the one opening up my DM’s for anyone to message any time. She is playing a dangerous game, making people feel wanted and offering ‘advice’ and even making people feel like they have a friend and then just ghosting them?! Man, I dislike her more and more each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Liv is just about one of the grubbiest and unkept “influencers” out there. She always looks dirty and smelly. I couldn’t deal with watching her gross hair and crappy makeup any longer and unfollowed a long time ago.

this is so dangerous!
people often message me asking for advice and I say straight away that I am not a professional, I myself am in recovery and I urge people to seek professional help. I always warn people that sometimes I reply right away or sometimes it can be a while but I am never the one opening up my DM’s for anyone to message any time. She is playing a dangerous game, making people feel wanted and offering ‘advice’ and even making people feel like they have a friend and then just ghosting them?! Man, I dislike her more and more each day.
Definitely. It was the fact she just went from encouraging a friendship with this girl, to ghosting her and even to this day never speaks to her. Maybe liv was just trying to get tips on what side effects and symptoms she could have, because she clearly has them all.

I was shocked speaking with this girl, and the effects this had on her.

Very dangerous liv, very dangerous

• Wow
  • Angry
Definitely. It was the fact she just went from encouraging a friendship with this girl, to ghosting her and even to this day never speaks to her. Maybe liv was just trying to get tips on what side effects and symptoms she could have, because she clearly has them all.

I was shocked speaking with this girl, and the effects this had on her.

Very dangerous liv, very dangerous
I myself felt extremely lonely in the first lockdown and back when I used to (for some reason) follow Liv, she did an Instagram live with Millie Newman and during the live, they both encouraged me to reach out as I commented that I was feeling extremely down. They said to create a group message with them in and they would talk to me "whenever I needed a friend." I sent them both a message and literally got left on read 😂 Not being funny, I know they might have a lot of messages but don't tell people to reach out to you and offer a friendship if you're not going to respond, it's all so false.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I myself felt extremely lonely in the first lockdown and back when I used to (for some reason) follow Liv, she did an Instagram live with Millie Newman and during the live, they both encouraged me to reach out as I commented that I was feeling extremely down. They said to create a group message with them in and they would talk to me "whenever I needed a friend." I sent them both a message and literally got left on read 😂 Not being funny, I know they might have a lot of messages but don't tell people to reach out to you and offer a friendship if you're not going to respond, it's all so false.
Omg!!

So this is a regular thing they do??

Im so sorry this idiot liv has done that to you.

She is dangerous and instagram should give her warnings for messing with people like that.

Maybe she wants people to message her so she feels needed for that time, but is flakey and gets bored easily

• Heart
As someone with self proclaimed serious mental illness Liv of all people should know how dangerous this this. And irresponsible. Not to mention downright hurtful. I've seen her do this before, encourage followers to message her, saying "I'm here for you, day and night" etc and I hoped she wasn't getting g too overwhelmed with it.
Now it's clear she just didn't even bother.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.