Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another grid post in her underwear rehashing the same story about how she had an eating disorder but now loves herself.

Flash forward to tomorrow where she hates herself again. It's actually tumultuous.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but she was never a size 12 when she was on insta, she was size 14/16 why lie lol ( yes I scrolled all the way to the bottom of her grid )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a pathological liar that is only interested in making money and taking advantage of people with genuine health issues. A truly dispacable person. And a really tit faker. Those eye spasms were insulting. She needs taking off of social media the absolute woman.

Reactions: 3
Her make up has always been as dodgy as her make believe illnesses. Looks as though she's smeared mud across her cheeks and don't get me started on the blending of her eyeshadow, or lack of! Mutton trying to dress as lamb but failing miserably. She needs to go back to guarding the bridges, troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she's on now comparing her struggles to Demi Lovato's. Giving up alcohol just like Demi. Having self harm and an eating disorder just like Demi.

Infuriates me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Here she's on now comparing her struggles to Demi Lovato's. Giving up alcohol just like Demi. Having self harm and an eating disorder just like Demi.

Infuriates me
Jeeeeez

She has just proven that she goes on about bipolar because it's more "popular" than the illness she probably has, or has traits of....BPD

Reactions: 4
Just in the time I’ve followed her she’s claimed to be suffering from, or have previously suffered from:

Bipolar
Anxiety
Depression
Bulimia
Binge Eating Disorder
Drug / Alcohol Addictions
An ‘Incurable’ Eye Disorder
Severe side effects from various medications.
Then of course there was the ‘attempt at attempting suicide’ (or whatever weird way she phrased it in).

Then something bloody wrong with her alright, I’m just not convinced it’s any of the above.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact that she says she’s ‘sober’ suggests she was an alcoholic which she quite clearly wasn’t. I don’t drink very often cos I’m a nightmare when drunk lol like a lot of people why can’t she just say that! Someone on the thread said they knew her personally and she was anti drugs, I’d like more tea from them pls lol

Reactions: 11
Just in the time I’ve followed her she’s claimed to be suffering from, or have previously suffered from:

Bipolar
Anxiety
Depression
Bulimia
Binge Eating Disorder
Drug / Alcohol Addictions
An ‘Incurable’ Eye Disorder
Severe side effects from various medications.
Then of course there was the ‘attempt at attempting suicide’ (or whatever weird way she phrased it in).

Then something bloody wrong with her alright, I’m just not convinced it’s any of the above.
I think the phrase was "trying to attempt suicide" 🤔

exactly, why can’t she say that she is t-total like other people? I’ve gone off alcohol, not had any since new year. Do I say I’m ‘sober since...’? 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s bleeping midday!

There’s something about ‘influencers’ posting stuff like this whilst still in their pj’s past noon that really gets on my tit ends!
Another unflattering photo in her usual spot

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.