Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StillMe

Used to enjoy Liv, until I came across her on tiktok and the video about her being 'pillaged' by her boyfriend and family members hearing. Made me feel sick. She also said she thought Kayne West was just attention seeking......kinda not what I expected from someone preaching mental health and breaking stigma. I also dont like watching her balloon in size promoting binge eating and unhealthy habits. I'm all for loving the body you're in. But it's a known fact that a healthy diet and exercise are vital in helping maintain good mental health. Some of her posts do come across as attention seeking and I just cant stomach the repetitive cycle of posts. She doesnt seem to ever want to move on from her mental health, just wallow in it. It is possible to have a life alongside bipolar disorder, and a good one at that.

Reactions: 10

S1791

Well I missed that lil nugget about her leaving Rishi! 😨 we should have a new general BOPO influencers thread, only thing is I’m not sure how many of them have the right amount of followers to be allowed to talk about them?
See my earlier comment but they both pretend milly didn’t shag her fiancé’s best friend and her best friends man

I'm jumping in here to say I'm glad someone mentioned Milly too, something is so suss about her. She said she had cancer and was losing her hair due to chemo, shaved her head and then never mentioned cancer again. I know people with cancer and they wish they could drop it as easy as she did.
That milly also did a previous go fund me for mental health treatment and got a couple of grand for that but never mentioned it again, she's from my home town. Something very dodgy about her story. Liv I don't mind so much
She lied about it all, I know her that esonally

This has been a ride, I don’t know Liv personally but I do know milly/ selfloveclubb as she was known as and 90% of what she says is a complete lie. She’s changed her account name now and now only does the odd post and makes money with the book she stole everyone’s ideas and put in and also onlyfans

I think she just fell out with Liv as she can’t keep friends with anyone (she slept with her best friend’s boyfriend who was also her fiancé’s best friend) so you can imagine the friendships don’t last.

I’ve just come on to say I think all self love and self help influencers should be taken with a pinch of salt and they can do more harm than good and if you are struggling you would be better going to someone who is a qualified professional. Don’t buy into their scams and don’t feel guilty based on their posts

Last edited:
  • Wow

obviously....

VIP Member
She is currently sharing all her birthday messages. Do people even do that?? The messages are for her, not her followers. I dont take pictures of all my cards and upload them 1 by 1 to Facebook lol.

Now we know why she has came back. She wanted to get all the attention once again and "engagement"

obviously....

VIP Member
I have significant mental health issues and if someone wants to ask me about it, then I'll tell them....but I dont feel the need to constantly post about it on my Instagram pages.

Not ashamed in the slightest but I am not defined by my illnesses and don't feel the need to almost brag about my illnesses (like liv seems to thrive on)

• Heart

Hiimizzy

Hi guys,
First post here! I've been lurking for a long time. I don't really have anything new to add. I just wanted to talk about my experience following Liv. I really liked her at first, but her content proved to be just so demotivating. Her new post about wanting to work out, especially. You don't need to say 10x that it's not to lose weight, and then ask for recommendations for fitness influencers/routines that don't focus on weight loss. What is so wrong with wanting to lose weight? She acts like losing weight would shut her account down. I also find most of her poses irritating and her fashion sense is particularly heinous.

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
I agree.
I was cautious of calling her a liar but after seeing her latest story she just shows herself as the lazy, over eater she is. Def not BED. I also don’t believe she is bipolar either, or if she is, she is conveniently leaving out her BPD/EUPD diagnosis too. And I’m not being mean, I have EUPD among other things too.
Exactly. I have EUPD in my medical notes and also been diagnosed as bipolar since. I dont believe I am bipolar , and some of the symptoms are linked to other things and eupd fits more accurately. The name hasn't changed my medication as my symptoms are there, but to some bipolar sounds "better" than EUPD.

Regarding my BED, I have gained a horrendous about of weight 5st plus in 3 years, and even just sending a food diary in to the therapist has brought me to panic attacks and filled me with shame.

No one, no one, who I know with an eating disorder (any) would film themselves this way. Shame and anxiety around food is common with every eating disorder type.

Sorry but ill say it, she is bullshitting this BED to cover up her struggle with weight gain due to overeating. She will lose her platform if she talks about losing weight etc because her page is shit and has nothing else going for it. Hence she has the routine of jiggling belly songs, hauls, q&a, sex talk ...lather rinse repeat

• Heart

Cookiemonster83

She's just asked if she's depressed because she has no motivation. No liv, you're not depressed, you're lazy and bored because you do nothing but sleep all day. Be productive!! Go exercise, meal plan for the week ahead or clean the flat or god forbid actually put effort into this so called "influencer" life you think you are leading. However IF you really put some effort in, you could job hunt for something that actually contributes to people and society, rather than potentially endanger people with your absolute bollocks of an Instagram page! Fuck me this girl needs a huge wake up call and reality check!

misslunax

Mentioned again about having no sex drive, yet will happily promote sex toys when she's getting paid for it 🤨 Doesn't add up

obviously....

VIP Member
Not everyone doesn't want to take their medication. I take mine because it helps me.

Just another example of her trying to manipulate people into needing her , and needing support from her.

Also medication is one of her go to stories as her page is shit, her YouTube is shit, she is diabolical

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
I don’t know what’s worse, her trying to dress ‘goth’ (in a bucket hat, no less), or using MH to avoid people calling her out. Gutless prick.

Puddypants

Chatty Member
definitely not completely attacking what you’ve said and I don’t agree with a lot of things that Liv does but I do just want to point out a couple of things. I’m a mental health nurse and have worked with countless people who’s hair has become completely matted (sometimes to the point of having to be cut off) due to depression. I’ve also worked with people who have not showered for months, sometimes YEARS because they have been so low. Obviously the level of self care that liv is advocating is not ‘ideal’, but honestly for some people it really is a step in the right direction.
Thank you.I have been waiting for a post like this.I have to force myself to keep myself clean and even then it often doesn't help.I sometimes go 10 days-2 weeks without showering because I just can't face it.I am highly medicated and I'm in therapy but it doesn't make things suddenly better.I am not saying Liv does everything right,but the lack of personal hygiene side of mental illness its often not talked about,and for me at least is a hugely shameful thing.Liv saying that depression stops you being able to maintain your personal hygiene will make people strugging feel less alone and less ashamed.Sometimes its ok to let things go because its part of an illness.Does it mean you should never try?No.Does it mean its ok to sometimes just abandon things you cant face?Absolutely.I hope this makes sense

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I suppose the point is she says she’s so depressed she can’t brush her her/teeth but has the energy/motivation to post to thousands of followers, I think thats where she loses credibility

StillMe

What is she banging on about....other influencers should advocate for all mental health issues not just depression. Sorry but isnt that all you talk about, oh that and anxiety and eating disorders. Dont think I've ever seen her post about schizophrenia, BPD, or anything else she reeled off. Does she hear herself? Just because someone has a mental health account doesnt mean they have knowledge of all mental health disorders, same as you liv, u dont know everything about mental health. If u did you would be taking action to help yourself. Dont like her recent stories and posts, she come across as arrogant and it screams 'validate me'. Funny how she made a miraculous recovery in time for her birthday. Genuine rock bottom depression would have seen your birthday come and go without you making a single noise about it.

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
A depo injection is a contraceptive and so wouldn't help her mental health.A depot is a form of injection where the medication is slowly released into the body.Its very,very common when you are struggling with mental illness to forget or just not take medication,its due to illness not needing to give your head a wobble
You can have a depot injection for MH, quetiapine, lithium etc. A few years ago I was told that I would be given a depot because I wasn’t taking my medication as prescribed and usually overdosing on them.

From her latest post, Liv has apparently gone to the hospital to speak to the MH team. So we’ll see what she says next. I find myself not having much sympathy for her because she doesn’t seem to even try and make positive changes in her life, such as setting a routine and going for a walk or even eating anything remotely healthy.

Reactions: 9

ennjae13

I used to follow Liv a few years ago but unfollowed cos of all the crying pictures - what kind of person does that?!

Anyway, she came up as a suggested person to follow so I took a peak. Fuck me!! She must have put on over 6 stone!! And she’s still banging on about bipolar. Is that the only thing she has going on to talk about?

And Pidge?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
How can she say in her latest post that hers is a glorious fat body, living it's best life when a few days ago she was ringing the doctors about binge eating disorder? Well surely then, she nor her body are living their best life? As someone who has suffered from binge eating disorder in the past, and having binged and restricted before that, I certainly wasn't living my best life whilst in the grips of an eating disorder.

Sariassong

Honey boo boo 🤢

I'd still be working in retail, and that shit....

Nice to see she is respectful of others. Retail workers have worked their arses off this year and here is this arsehole slating them as shit.

I'd rather work in retail than making an unsteady income of jiggling my belly, attention seeking and talking to a camera
I remember when she worked in retail, I really felt for her colleagues because its a thankless job and the only thing that makes it bearable sometimes is the people you work with, the teamwork and comraderie. She was very very part time as I remember and found that difficult.
Now, I'm not having a go at people with social anxiety, but retail work would quite obviously be excruciating if you suffer from it so why do it and make your colleagues pull up the slack??
And then if you do leave because you're not suited to it then good for you but don't then gloat all over social media that you've somehow taken a step up in life by jiggling your belly around.
Sorry if this isn't very coherent but it riles me!!

• Heart

CoffeeSugarMilk

She should 100% clear this up regarding the quote. That poor girl is getting attacked for bringing up something that a business shouldn't be doing. It's not an attack on her mental health, it's merely stating a likeness to another brand. By her not addressing this PUBLICLY it's showing her up to be a mean girl. Also, as a side note, if you're suicidal EVERY DAY maybe you should fucking sort that out professionally rather than oversharing with strangers on the Internet. Just a suggestion.

ekl2000

VIP Member
5th feb she posted how she was feeling better after a few weeks of feeling down? And that she’d brushed her hair. Then the 6th feb she had a full face of make up and in red lingerie.

So in between those posts she considered suicide? She needs to stay off the internet for a while if that’s the case. If I was suicidal I wouldn’t be posting underwear photos 12hrs later

obviously....

VIP Member
Since posting about the girl I was speaking to, there's also been someone else who reached out only a few days ago and got 1 response encouraging them to share what was happening and have since been blanked.

This is someone who also followed liv. I say followed as she has unfollowed liv due to liv triggering her with it.

So, so far thats 3 people liv has tried to encourage friendships, for her own gratification

• Wow
  • Sad