Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I actually used to follow her, as I thought her page was quite refreshing, and I'm a bigger girl myself who struggles with my self image, and I also emotionally eat which leads to weight gain, something I'm trying to work on. However I found her content to actually be quite demotivating in a way, so I had to unfollow. Personally, I do not feel comfortable the size I am, I found her to be almost encouraging unhealthy eating habits in some of her posts, and I just found her content to be quite a negative influence to follow, obviously this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she thrive on pushing her head back to give herself such a massive double chin? It's seriously pissing me off at the minute. NOBODY takes a pic like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she said she was releasing merch I was genuinely intrigued, but I was honestly like wtf? Why would someone want a shirt saying pidge 😂😂
However I have yet to see an influencer release clothing which is actually any good

Reactions: 4
I have read this thread for a while after Liv actually brought my attention to it. I also used to follow her however I had to unfollow. I understand people are happy and healthy in bigger bodies but she quite clearly is not and I agree with others saying she now uses binge eating disorder as an excuse because she can’t stop eating tit. I also think it’s criminal all she drinks is Diet Coke out of a water bottle. The way she rants and raves about people not accepting fat bodies makes me feel she actually has an issue with people who want to eat well and lose weight and get healthy. That’s what she can’t accept. I’m a 14-16 and I know I will never be thin as such but I’m strong and muscly and can assure you getting fit and eating well is much better than dancing around in ill fitting underwear and mumbling about fat phobic people are the worst. I also agree she seems to purposely make herself look worse for some odd reason. Chloeincurve for example - STUNNING. And she doesn’t talk too fast , she just doesn’t bother to enunciate anything. As for her mental health, I don’t suffer thankfully so won’t comment but she doesn’t seem to help herself like others have said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her poorly acted monologue about Meghan Markle? She's not a good actress I'll tell you that.

Reactions: 2
Eurgh it’s ridiculous.

and she really needs some speech therapy because I swear she is getting worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine that.

Someone who uses mental health content purely for attention, telling others not to judge others about being suicidal for attention.

Get in the sea, you absolute gnarwhal.

• Heart
Eurgh it’s ridiculous.

and she really needs some speech therapy because I swear she is getting worse!
Came on here to say the same thing. She will be blaming this on mania next 😆 when she has always spoke so poorly.

Slow down love, take a few breaths....

Anyway....I knew she would jump on the Megan parade when suicide was mentioned. Liv was probably peeing herself with excitement

I have read this thread for a while after Liv actually brought my attention to it. I also used to follow her however I had to unfollow. I understand people are happy and healthy in bigger bodies but she quite clearly is not and I agree with others saying she now uses binge eating disorder as an excuse because she can’t stop eating tit. I also think it’s criminal all she drinks is Diet Coke out of a water bottle. The way she rants and raves about people not accepting fat bodies makes me feel she actually has an issue with people who want to eat well and lose weight and get healthy. That’s what she can’t accept. I’m a 14-16 and I know I will never be thin as such but I’m strong and muscly and can assure you getting fit and eating well is much better than dancing around in ill fitting underwear and mumbling about fat phobic people are the worst. I also agree she seems to purposely make herself look worse for some odd reason. Chloeincurve for example - STUNNING. And she doesn’t talk too fast , she just doesn’t bother to enunciate anything. As for her mental health, I don’t suffer thankfully so won’t comment but she doesn’t seem to help herself like others have said.
Definitely agree, I honestly found her posts so demotivating! Almost encouraging unhealthy behaviours in a way?
I just think for someone actively trying to lose weight, or be maybe a bit healthier
she's definitely not the best person to follow.

Like I said she shames fat phobic people but she really makes me believe she hates fit and healthy people because she can’t be bothered to look after herself and she’s jealous? Pushing people not to get sucked into diet culture and losing weight for lockdown ending. There’s nothing wrong with people wanting to lose weight and look their best.

Reactions: 7
Here comes the crap about her eyes again. Oh lord, why am I even looking at her page? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And those slides and shirt make her look like a wannabe primary school kid....

Here comes the crap about her eyes again. Oh lord, why am I even looking at her page? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And those slides and shirt make her look like a wannabe primary school kid....
Just after I mentioned it on here yesterday too......hi liv, wherever you are!

Can this girl go 1 day without pretending to have some illness

She is celebrating getting the attention today....celebrating the fact she has people in boxing her asking if she is okay etc. Deep down this is what it is. Has anyone noticed? She always goes on a high after she has played the woe is me......she buzzes of the attention

Also what the duck is she wearing

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.