Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented that she is getting fatter every week 😅 and on that post she replied to a comment saying she ‘had’ an eating disorder, not ‘has’. So there you go, even she admits it.
Cut the crap now Liv. You can’t keep up with your own lies now boo.
She is so full of tit

Im shocked she hasn't done another belly jiggle in response to that. They really make me cringe. She purposely wears underwear that dont fit properly, and just jiggles ugh

Reactions: 7
Perhaps she wouldn’t be struggling so much with lockdown if she had something to focus on other than making childish YouTube content for hardly anyone to watch... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Most of her YouTube videos only get around 1k views, and her channel only has 8k subscribers. I don’t know why she bothers with it when she has 127k on Instagram, if she wants to be a full time influencer that’s where she’s going to make the money, not YouTube. Perhaps she should focus on making her Instagram more interesting, instead of the endless question boxes and belly jiggling.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she wouldn’t be struggling so much with lockdown if she had something to focus on other than making childish YouTube content for hardly anyone to watch... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Most of her YouTube videos only get around 1k views, and her channel only has 8k subscribers. I don’t know why she bothers with it when she has 127k on Instagram, if she wants to be a full time influencer that’s where she’s going to make the money, not YouTube. Perhaps she should focus on making her Instagram more interesting, instead of the endless question boxes and belly jiggling.
👏 well said 👏

She needs to get a proper job to be honest. She brings nothing to instagram as she just copies everyone else. She is awkward on the camera and it just doesn't work.

But how would she sleep in till after lunch if she had a job?! She'd never survive. She's a loser. I used to like her. Now can't stand the lying fake bag of jelly. I've reported her account multiple times and will continue to do so. She shouldn't be an influencer praying on people with mental health. She's scum to take advantage of them just for likes and money.

• Heart
That’s £150 she could have donated to a small charity supporting mental health. She doesn’t need those clothes. She does nothing!

Reactions: 4
Slumped in the usual spot with yet another question box.
Funny how jess has just done a good news post. Liv cannot think of an idea of content for herself, she has to copy of others.

She slumps at the same spot and has nothing better to do than try and befriend vulnerable people.

I feel sorry for James, he is working and she is sat on her arse ordering £150 worth of clothes, that she will wear for a photo and never to be seen again. She has the worst dress sense I've seen in a long time , and the same goes for her make up too.

Reactions: 6
£150 of clothes that will almost definitely all be returned. What a lovely, environmentally conscious thing to do 💕

Reactions: 3
She is taking is slow and easy today guys. I dont think that will be different to any other day really, seeing as she sits on her arse on instagram all day and calls it her job.

Also she will be feeling better this morning because she got the attention she was craving by posting another pointless "we are struggling together " story last night. She got her arse lickers and now she feels better.

Attachments

See she’s slumped in her usual spot again... 🤣

I would usually feel for anyone struggling with their mental health, but I find it hard to have any sympathy for Liv now I know that she’s been treating her vulnerable followers so badly.

She just makes me feel so uncomfortable. And I can’t put my finger on why? Her behaviour is strange, her desperation to be an influencer but without the skills... why is her bf enabling this? He edits her videos he’s helping her think acting this way is how to achieve attention and friendships. It’s not! It’s weird!! Argh.

I wonder what ‘taking it easy’ is when she does nothing anyway? Like mate, put the cookies down and go for a walk, do your housework and you will probably feel better about yourself.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what ‘taking it easy’ is when she does nothing anyway? Like mate, put the cookies down and go for a walk, do your housework and you will probably feel better about yourself.
Serious question everyone. Do you think she actually does any housework? I know she buys products in her hauls but I've seen no evidence of any cleaning. She doesn't look clean herself let alone the flat

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.