Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced she has bipolar from the way she talks about her mental illness online imo and I guess it bothers me a bit. I have bipolar (type 2) and was in a relationship with someone who has BPD and every time I watch a story of her sobbing and then an hour later she is happy because loads of people have said how amazing she is, that is typical BPD behaviour. Contrary to popular belief bipolar isn’t when your moods change several times a day (yes even rapid cycling bipolar) you typically have depressive or manic/hypomanic episodes lasting over a week minimum and they aren’t influenced by perceived (or real) rejections, slights by people, abandonment etc etc. Read the DSM and you’ll see what I mean. I actually like Liv a lot, she’s one of the good ones in my opinion but it rubs me the wrong way when there is misinformation of an already very misunderstood mental illness on a large social media platform. And I think she’d benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a GP to manage her mental illness, BPD or bipolar whatever she has they are serious mental illnesses and need to be managed by a professional. She could look into mental health clinics near her I think that would be beneficial.
She probably wouldn't even entertain the term BPD due to the stigma around it. To be honest her meds wouldn't change but she really needs some form of therapy

Reactions: 2
I’m not convinced she has bipolar from the way she talks about her mental illness online imo and I guess it bothers me a bit. I have bipolar (type 2) and was in a relationship with someone who has BPD and every time I watch a story of her sobbing and then an hour later she is happy because loads of people have said how amazing she is, that is typical BPD behaviour. Contrary to popular belief bipolar isn’t when your moods change several times a day (yes even rapid cycling bipolar) you typically have depressive or manic/hypomanic episodes lasting over a week minimum and they aren’t influenced by perceived (or real) rejections, slights by people, abandonment etc etc. Read the DSM and you’ll see what I mean. I actually like Liv a lot, she’s one of the good ones in my opinion but it rubs me the wrong way when there is misinformation of an already very misunderstood mental illness on a large social media platform. And I think she’d benefit from seeing a psychiatrist instead of a GP to manage her mental illness, BPD or bipolar whatever she has they are serious mental illnesses and need to be managed by a professional. She could look into mental health clinics near her I think that would be beneficial.
Completely agree with a lot of what you’ve said! ☺ I would assume that she’s already under a psychiatric consultant as she’s on a depot so would be attending a clinic for that.

Yes I have been diagnosed with EUPD and there has been suspicion about possible bipolar 2 but she definitely shows symptoms of a personality disorder. She won’t admit it though because it is such a stigmatised disorder even though there are so many different symptoms. I think I read 280 different combinations somewhere? Don’t quote me on that though. But, like I don’t have a fear of abandonment and I don’t get attached or have rage. I was actually told my questionnaire shows very low for personality disorder but because of my self harm and suicidal tendencies they diagnosed me anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
anyway, I digress. Of course Liv won’t own up to having a PD because bipolar is more...I can’t think of the word...but it’s more accepted.

Reactions: 5
To have genuine friends you have to be a genuine and decent human being. She is neither. She's a lonely, lazy woman who uses social media to not only fund her living but to validate her actually living. It's a very disturbed approach to have to life. But she does nothing to help herself so I have no sympathy.

Reactions: 4
Yes definitely! Those very sudden mood changes in one day are more BPD than bipolar. I have seen Bipolar first hand with my grandfather and his manic episodes would last weeks sometimes. I have never seen liv manic, all she says a sign of her mania is when she changes her hair 🤦‍♀️

‘ The devil is and always will be a woman’ wtf is that even supposed to mean, I’m a woman and I don’t want to be associated with the devil thanks liv 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Question box ✅
Slumped in usual spot ✅
Photo taken using unflattering angle ✅

Death, taxes and Liv’s question boxes! 🤣

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a poorer Instagram ad than the one she put on earlier today. Just her slumped in that spot, looming over the phone like Penguin and speaking so fast you wouldn’t have been able to understand half of it without the subtitles. She’s just hilariously bad at ‘influencing’! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Because deep down she knows launching someone else's brand, sorry HER brand is pretty much gonna be carnage and not in a good way! Overpriced tit slogans on t shirts in the middle of a pandemic which you have worked nothing towards, seriously, go away liv and give ya head a wobble. Also the latest tactic of using her trying attempted suicide (whatever that means) anniversary is low. Its almost emotional blackmail "hey guys this is my almost died day, please buy my tit and give me money to make me feel better" gosh she has no morals at all. I hope everything falls flat on the big ol face of hers and she's left having to find an actual job to make ends meat. She needs a huge dose of reality and a kick up the lazy arse!

Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s linking a suicide attempt with the launch of her clothing brand doesn’t sit well with me either. It comes across as ‘I tried to kill myself so feel sorry for me & buy my t-shirts’, even if that’s not the intention.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off

Look at her smugness....

She is buzzing that she now has more people to get sympathy and attention from. Someone needs to inform the followers how she pretends to care for vulnerable people, then leaves them in the lurch and ghosts them.

Also the let's talk medication is her way of saying "look at me and my medication, feel sorry for me, give me attention". Like she is the only one on medication.

She thrives when people ask her about her mental health, because she can play the victim and have her ego boosted with sympathy and attention

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think the screenshots above can roughly be translated as follows:

‘If you’re a bipolar buddy come say hi, messages from strangers on the internet are what I live for! Tell me all about your mania, medication and therapy, so that I can use what you’ve said for content, passing it all off as my own experience because I don’t have an original thought in my head! Once I’ve got everything I need from you, I’ll just abruptly stop replying and ghost you boo, without giving a second thought as to how it might affect your mental health!’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Knew it was going to be overpriced, but £34.99 for a plain black hoody with just the word ‘ruthless’ on it? Is she having a bloody laugh? 🤣
Does she purposely take pictures of herself in unfattering angles and pulling her chin in to give herself a double chin? Something I've noticed and it's so bleeping annoying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.