Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!

So this is a regular thing they do??

Im so sorry this idiot liv has done that to you.

She is dangerous and instagram should give her warnings for messing with people like that.

Maybe she wants people to message her so she feels needed for that time, but is flakey and gets bored easily
Thank you, it doesn't bother me so much now but at the time, I was completely on my own and the offer of a friendship meant a lot to me. Now that I look back on it, them saying that just seemed really performative so that they give off the "big sister who looks after everyone" vibe. Don't get me wrong, they're not responsible for responding to every person and helping them but why act that way on a live in front of loads of viewers but then ignore me when it's just me? 🤨

Reactions: 2
She’ll do it for a while though, encourage people to reach out and message then she’ll post that she’s overwhelmed, struggling herself and close her dms 🤦🏻‍♀️
I messaged once asking what a particular eyeshadow was aaaages ago, she read and never replied 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked reading some of the comments on here from last night & this morning, this has got to be a new low for influencers!

Liv ought to be ashamed of herself! I totally appreciate that with over 100k followers she won’t be able to respond to every DM she gets, and I don’t think she should be expected to, but the way she’s treating vulnerable people is terrible. What kind of ‘mental health’ account offers people support when they’re struggling only to completely blank them or abruptly cut them off a few weeks later? It could have disastrous consequences!

Reactions: 8
She genuinely doesn't give a tit about her "angels" she's just in it for the money. Sold her soul to the devil for a few crap freebies. What a terrible human being. Making grandma proud? Don't think so boo!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Since posting about the girl I was speaking to, there's also been someone else who reached out only a few days ago and got 1 response encouraging them to share what was happening and have since been blanked.

This is someone who also followed liv. I say followed as she has unfollowed liv due to liv triggering her with it.

So, so far thats 3 people liv has tried to encourage friendships, for her own gratification

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
While you have encouraged vulnerable people to talk to you, who you have started a conversation with only recently , and ghosted them.

No, she isnt responsible for others but she shouldn't put it out there, offer her number etc, then blank them.

So angry at this tool

Reactions: 6
Oh my how have I missed this thread! God she is so deep and such a drama llama. Everything is just a whole big heap of attention all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While you have encouraged vulnerable people to talk to you, who you have started a conversation with only recently , and ghosted them.

No, she isnt responsible for others but she shouldn't put it out there, offer her number etc, then blank them.

So angry at this tool
I’d like to add she did the same to me. I messaged her after finding her on tiktok and found her so relatable at the time. She was great and messaged a few times, with all the spiel “she loves that I love her, I feel like a friend, she’s proud of me” etc etc and then just nothing....It did hurt me because I have bad anxiety and I have issues with rejection. I get that she wasn’t my friend and that’s fine, but don’t do it to people. Just be polite.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’d like to add she did the same to me. I messaged her after finding her on tiktok and found her so relatable at the time. She was great and messaged a few times, with all the spiel “she loves that I love her, I feel like a friend, she’s proud of me” etc etc and then just nothing....It did hurt me because I have bad anxiety and I have issues with rejection. I get that she wasn’t my friend and that’s fine, but don’t do it to people. Just be polite.
It sounds like she’s done this to quite a few people, it’s shocking behaviour from someone running a ‘mental health’ account.

Reactions: 4
Sorry Liv, you are a mess ‘boo’.
stop with your attention seeking bullshit.
stop telling people you are their friend.

Reactions: 7
Not everyone doesn't want to take their medication. I take mine because it helps me.

Just another example of her trying to manipulate people into needing her , and needing support from her.

Also medication is one of her go to stories as her page is tit, her YouTube is tit, she is diabolical

Reactions: 10
Had a quick look at this ghost thing she’s been banging on about, it’s puerile rubbish like the rest of her content. I would never have guessed that she’s closer to 30 than 20 if she hadn’t mentioned her age recently.

Reactions: 3
Someone commented that she is getting fatter every week 😅 and on that post she replied to a comment saying she ‘had’ an eating disorder, not ‘has’. So there you go, even she admits it.
Cut the crap now Liv. You can’t keep up with your own lies now boo.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.