Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get her. She says she doesn’t have a sex drive but why is everything she does so sexualised? Like, that ticks off another box on the BPD spectrum. You do not need to post sex stories, sex toys or pictures in your underwear. I would say self love is taking care of your body nutritionally (eating a balanced diet), physically (exercise) and mentally (routine, self care etc). Showing these images that can be found anywhere online is not going to help her when she needs to get a job in the future and it just gives off a whole sleezy vibe in my opinion. What do you think? I know I’m quite a reserved person so I wouldn’t be caught dead doing that so maybe I’m more of a prude? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get her. She says she doesn’t have a sex drive but why is everything she does so sexualised? Like, that ticks off another box on the BPD spectrum. You do not need to post sex stories, sex toys or pictures in your underwear. I would say self love is taking care of your body nutritionally (eating a balanced diet), physically (exercise) and mentally (routine, self care etc). Showing these images that can be found anywhere online is not going to help her when she needs to get a job in the future and it just gives off a whole sleezy vibe in my opinion. What do you think? I know I’m quite a reserved person so I wouldn’t be caught dead doing that so maybe I’m more of a prude? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im with you all the way. When the instasham career flops, and she is looking for another job. It won't take many people long to find her. Would you want to hire this???

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Im with you all the way. When the instasham career flops, and she is looking for another job. It won't take many people long to find her. Would you want to hire this???
exactly what I was thinking! I barely have photos of me in a bikini on holiday, let alone posting unflattering photos in underwear 😳all that bullshit about advocating for all mental health conditions and then posts about how she is ‘so beautiful’ 🙄 yeah liv, you only care about yourself...

Reactions: 3
She always says how she and James don't ever have sex but he's OK with it. I don't understand how any man would be ok with that. Also, always talking about masturbation and flogging sex toys in another breath. I don't get it.

Omg I’m having to rant. She’s really pissed me off the last few weeks. This whole woe is me I’m depressed. I get it I honestly do, I’ve suffered from depression since I was 19 I’m 29 now but she DOESNT make any effort at trying to show she’s helping her self whilst preaching to others. I’ve had a really bad couple of weeks, had a missed miscarriage so ended up having to have intervention to help pass it except it didn’t work and ended up needing a blood transfusion all whilst my bf has been as useful as a chocolate teapot. And trying to homeschool my 7 YO and I’m still (just about) functioning But tonight has topped it, this whole ‘my dentist said don’t worry about brushing your teeth’ he may well have said that but to me it’s like almost wanting her followers to get to that same level as her. If she was an ‘influenced’ she’d be saying YOU CAN DO IT no? I dunno I’m so angry and upset atm and she’s annoying me haha!!!!!

• Heart
Omg her latest post! I understand it can be difficult to keep up with general hygiene when suffering with mental illness, but come on ! How can your hair get matted from depression 😂 no it’s matted from not looking after yourself and if you need to follow any of her ‘tips’ and cannot keep up with your own general needs you need to seek help from a professional! Chew gum instead if you can’t brush your teeth,why not encourage your followers to actually brush their teeth and look after themselves !! She’s a disgrace and is no mental health advocate

And they are so obvious things as well not at all helpful , absolutely dreadful content !

Reactions: 5
Omg her latest post! I understand it can be difficult to keep up with general hygiene when suffering with mental illness, but come on ! How can your hair get matted from depression 😂 no it’s matted from not looking after yourself and if you need to follow any of her ‘tips’ and cannot keep up with your own general needs you need to seek help from a professional! Chew gum instead if you can’t brush your teeth,why not encourage your followers to actually brush their teeth and look after themselves !! She’s a disgrace and is no mental health advocate

And they are so obvious things as well not at all helpful , absolutely dreadful content !
Enabling others. Mental illness is a real struggle but rather than advising people chew gum instead of brushing teeth, she should be encouraging people to take small steps to take care of themselves.

Enabling others. Mental illness is a real struggle but rather than advising people chew gum instead of brushing teeth, she should be encouraging people to take small steps to take care of themselves.
She really is the living embodiment of the phrase "misery loves company". Just seems to want to bring everyone else down with her.

Reactions: 5

definitely not completely attacking what you’ve said and I don’t agree with a lot of things that Liv does but I do just want to point out a couple of things. I’m a mental health nurse and have worked with countless people who’s hair has become completely matted (sometimes to the point of having to be cut off) due to depression. I’ve also worked with people who have not showered for months, sometimes YEARS because they have been so low. Obviously the level of self care that liv is advocating is not ‘ideal’, but honestly for some people it really is a step in the right direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
definitely not completely attacking what you’ve said and I don’t agree with a lot of things that Liv does but I do just want to point out a couple of things. I’m a mental health nurse and have worked with countless people who’s hair has become completely matted (sometimes to the point of having to be cut off) due to depression. I’ve also worked with people who have not showered for months, sometimes YEARS because they have been so low. Obviously the level of self care that liv is advocating is not ‘ideal’, but honestly for some people it really is a step in the right direction.
Yes of course, I completely agree and would never want anyone to suffer. However if you were truly that low I don’t believe you would even consider posting on the internet, she’s just normalising her own slobbish behaviour and making others think it’s ok to do the same. When really she should be encouraging her followers who have got to the point where they can’t get out of bed, brush their teeth or hair to seek proper help. Not to just reach out to her as lots of others have said she is consistently ghosting vulnerable people

Reactions: 6
Yeah I must admit, I didn’t wash or brush my hair for almost 3 months. Strangely, it didn’t look greasy, although I have trained my hair to not need washing regularly. My hair was terribly matted but fortunately I was able to comb it out myself. It was a painful experience though!

• Heart
I suppose the point is she says she’s so depressed she can’t brush her her/teeth but has the energy/motivation to post to thousands of followers, I think thats where she loses credibility

Reactions: 10
Ahh now touting for business from asda and birdseye! Fat lump just wants an easy ride! Go out and earn a living you absolute moron!

She always says how she and James don't ever have sex but he's OK with it. I don't understand how any man would be ok with that. Also, always talking about masturbation and flogging sex toys in another breath. I don't get it.
She’s getting paid to sell them. Minor detail.

Not why she has sheep allowing her to believe she is useful in their mental health journey. When in reality she is hindering them. She wants them to stoop down to her level so she doesn't feel such a mess. She wants a pity party thrown just for her with everyone invited and collateral damage is somethings she's not interested in. Everything she does isn't for her "angels and boos" it's for her. It's for her selfish needs of not wanting a proper job and trying to rinse vulnerable people. She is an embarrassment to the mental health community.

Reactions: 2
I suppose going vegan will give her something to post about! 🤣
I’m not knocking veganism, but it just seems a bit disingenuous with Liv. Feels like she’s just randomly decided to do it for the sake of content.

Her recent post about weight gain...blatant copy of KhalEssie :rolleyes: she tags her, but has basically just copied the entire post? Exact same “when I started posting about bodyconfidence I was a size 12, now I’m size 18....”. Carbon copy of what Essie has written! You’re not adding anything new here Liv, you’re just copying others. Why not just share the post and engage with and support your fellow creators, rather than plagiarising their work.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.