Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misslunax

She really needs to work on her speech , and possibly slowing down when she is talking.

I briefly looked at her "vlog" and could hardly understand some of it. I did notice that when she was talking about her eyes, she consciously squinted again.

I dunno, a 9 min video with very little to show. I know she desperately wants this to be her "career" but she would be better working part time somewhere and doing this as a hobby
I just saw the vlog and she really does start doing it as soon as she talks about it near the end of the video, but I don't think I noticed it once before that 😂

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
‘If I don’t laugh I would cry’ stuck out to me on her ‘manic’ post. She’s very self aware for someone who is experiencing a manic episode and some of those candles look old to me lol

Also saying she didn’t take her meds she had a depo for her bipolar? Could be wrong but I highly doubt missing one dose of an antidepressant would be enough to cause a full blown manic episode? Considering she has a slow release anti psychotic to manage her mania ?
I’m on a high dose of antidepressants (prescribed for chronic depression) and I find missing 1/2 doses really does affect me! but that might just be me, and I’m on escitalopram not sertraline. Have been on sertraline in the past and didn’t find missing a dose would cause too much harm, I would just take it like normal the next day

Sariassong

I think it was the whole 'guys I'm 75 % cancer free' after only a few weeks, then the announcement that she was cancer free literally weeks later. Now there's no mention of cancer, it stunk of exaggerating everything for likes and then pretending it didn't happen after ppl were beginning to call her out. Nobody gets through a cancer diagnosis that quickly, I thought she was a hair puller hence bald spots
This is exactly what I thought! Liv seems downright normal next to her.