Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Here we go this is all to get a council move play the victim Ffsake rocksolids fault taking photos someone’s poured coke on its car new one someone’s kicked it’s bumper in more like it’s reversed into something
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual shit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LadyTosh

VIP Member
A little game of spot the difference... one pre filter and one after filter but notice not only did it whiten it also straightened the teeth too 🤣🤣 clearly used a face app to correct the teeth imperfection 😂😂
IMG_20220629_184902.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Salale

VIP Member
I think she seriously needs mental health help. Does she really think she is innocent ..that she's not lied..manipulated and encouraged others to mass report Mrs Bs account and Wibble's? That that is not bullying? She lies so easily..it trips from her mouth like a river over a waterfall and she truly believes that her and only her is the injured party?
How about your claims that Tattlers had boosted your sales and you were jubilant about it ? Yet today you're claiming Tattlers have ruined your business...now which is it? Get your story right ..you've cried wolf too many times ..people are now seeing through you. Your silly childish games are for children...not middle aged women . You've never taken responsibility for anything in your life have you ? You have never had children ..you don't know the meaning of Love ..of Compassion of Caring. You're a cold hearted stone cold bitch. Your tears as fake as they were ...totally were tears for you...you're so bogged down in self pity and self righteousness you truly belive the world owes you something . You believe you should be permitted to get away with all that you do without anyone daring to question you.
How angry you are that we dare to question your actions !!..so enraged that you accuse us in the most childish way of being fat lazy scum that don't work..you know that we aren't...we are all educated savvy people with morals and are way above you in the morals league.. that's why you hate us.
Do yourself a favour Sit down. Shut up . Own your wrong doings and take yourself off social media because your reputation is now destroyed..and you know who's to blame ?
YOU ARE .

• Heart
Reactions: 19

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Hey fellow Tattlers….and especially Sharon Brotherton…. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and ✌🏻 from me too. 🥰

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives 🤷‍♂️ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Is this the new fella?
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

Who puts that they’ve checked in at the cop shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I can’t with her any more 😂😂😂.

Police: afternoon Ms Brotherton what can we do for you this time?

SB: that Mrs facking Barrelcakes is still taking the piss.

Police: has she done new videos?

SB: no but I’ve just shared all the ones she’s done on my Facebook and I’ve made even more people aware of tattle and it’s making me ill and I’ve cried and everyfink and there’s a can of coke involved and you need to take it serious coz I’ve a new fella and he’s gonna fink I’m nuts. And there’s a facking Albanian and everyfink. And I can’t go home coz I’ve sublet I mean I’m scared n everyfink.

Police: slams down hatch and shuts cop shop for the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

poola

VIP Member
Just to set the record straight.
The photo that was posted by the vile, evil, wicked, disgusting slut, has no links to me whatsoever, once again the idiotic cretin has got it wrong!
I refrained from commenting as the lady (R.I.P) is obviously someone's beloved relative and I didn't want to draw any further attention to the post.

Obviously her usual pattern of behaviour is playing out with the deletion of posts etc - lets see what today brings 👍

• Heart

Salale

VIP Member
It's like watching groundhog day on repeat..same pattern of behaviour
A ..an apology.
B. inspirational videos
C Dancey push pineapple shake a tree
D manic ranting!!
E Blame everyone else as bully's
F Holiday Announcement
G New man Announcement
And we all know what happens next ..she's like sweetcorn..you can eat and repeat all you like it still comes out covered in shit as the same sweetcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Right I need a Tena lady on for this thread 😂😂😂
They can send all the shit they like at us, nasty messages, vile videos. But we all stick together, we don’t throw anyone under the bus. If one gets kicked, we all help them get up. And that’s what she hates, we all have each other’s backs.

• Heart

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Well guys & gals I did it 🤓
I think the similarities are uncanny but overall the garden centre done a fair job me thinks 🤣🤭
Managed to pick a few pots up whilst there especially the one she used for my fringe 🤣 i do think this pudding basin trend is making its way back in fashion 😁
Look rather sexy dont you think 😏 😉😜

Attachments

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I really thought she was lovely at first. She made me laugh. But after awhile things seemed to really go nuts.
she lives in this world where she thinks people are judged purely by what they have, cars clothes etc, but that’s shallow and narcissistic.
This is why she can’t keep friends, because she has to be better than everyone else. Living a constant battle trying to be something you’re not must be exhausting.

I’ve also reported the nasty email with the police, they were actually very good, and they’ve logged it. It comes under and is classed as threatening behaviour. Even if it doesn’t come to anything, at least it’s on record.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LadyTosh

VIP Member
Need to start generating these kind of memes and share them everywhere on the net so they go viral..

....she always said she wanted to be famous 😁🤣
Screenshot_20220630-221159_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
So @poola are you a polish man or a English woman oh and a ringleader !@??whom we all love for our updates x ..makes no odds to me ,according to that Welsh twat who's a shit stirring cnut
Ask the Welsh Wonder, she has pictures of me in 2 of my many guises!

But here's a clue 👳‍♂️🧕👩‍🦱👨👷‍♂️💂‍♂️🕵️‍♂️👩‍🎤🕵️‍♀️👩‍🎓👨‍🍳👱👩‍🍳🧙‍♂️🦸‍♂️🧜‍♀️👨‍🏫👮‍♂️👳‍♂️🕺👶

• Haha