Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonzo you need a brickie the house of Gonzo is falling down best get Sam pile with a cement mixer to build you back up as she’s your only mate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure she’s capable as she rips people out their cars 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffsake she’s only put that photo up on fb cause someone said it on here do 1 you midlands grassing Shitcunt we know your here you pile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hang on hang on hang on… she didn’t like being called Sharryn yesterday when she was in tears, new day, new dream…. That must’ve been a very old pic of matey at weekend.. he looked a bit better in that one😂🤷🏼‍♀️
He's aged a lot since the last picture on his FB. I'm sure she will drain his bank account in no time.

Who puts that they’ve checked in at the cop shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Attention seeker! She should get done for wasting police time. Nasty witch.

Reactions: 7
I thought one was due but seems it’s not gone ahead for whatever reason.
It is my belief that there is one due out but more information came to light so it’s on hold until all confirmed , then it will be released

Reactions: 9
So let’s do some mathematical scenarios: she said she was going on holiday in 10 days times a couple of days ago. I imagine it will
Be for a week - what dates have we worked out that he will be binned!!!!! Also this fella has not been on scene long. It is impossible so what kind of 12 year olds put they are in a relationship after a day 😜😜😜😂😂😂. Answers on a pair of knickers please 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So let’s do some mathematical scenarios: she said she was going on holiday in 10 days times a couple of days ago. I imagine it will
Be for a week - what dates have we worked out that he will be binned!!!!! Also this fella has not been on scene long. It is impossible so what kind of 12 year olds put they are in a relationship after a day 😜😜😜😂😂😂. Answers on a pair of knickers please 😝😝😝😝
crazy

I still haven’t updated mine months down the line. No pics or relationship status changed because we are grown adults. We arenot teenagers

whatever happened to having a bit of privacy

well if he doesn’t google I’m sure his kids will if he has any

Reactions: 10
Had a bit of free time so I been reporting everyone on her post that's reporting and to make it funnier iv been doing it on all of my multiple accounts. Took some time to do tbh but I'm not due to get off the sofa till 20.00 when I'm due a pee.

If only they knew what we knew
It's good to know she's made amends with her dad.

If only they knew what we knew
Awwww he's like a little leprechaun. Be careful sharron you might break him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a bit of free time so I been reporting everyone on her post that's reporting and to make it funnier iv been doing it on all of my multiple accounts. Took some time to do tbh but I'm not due to get off the sofa till 20.00 when I'm due a pee.

It's good to know she's made amends with her dad.

Awwww he's like a little leprechaun. Be careful sharron you might break him.
This is hilarious 🤣 when im due a pee 🤣 👏❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like watching groundhog day on repeat..same pattern of behaviour
A ..an apology.
B. inspirational videos
C Dancey push pineapple shake a tree
D manic ranting!!
E Blame everyone else as bully's
F Holiday Announcement
G New man Announcement
And we all know what happens next ..she's like sweetcorn..you can eat and repeat all you like it still comes out covered in tit as the same sweetcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holiday is 6th July, so I reckon he’ll be gone by 4th.
It will be Tattles Fault and then she’ll start her hate campaign again . Honestly, She’s a nice person, she duznt do nasty videos or hate ones. She duznt even retaliate to any posts, she never looks on Tattle, and her names not Sharryn, it’s Sasha…. Even though she posted a video a month or so ago saying that all her friends were now going to call her Sharryn cos that was her name… anyone else confused.? 🤷🏼‍♀️👀🤦🏼‍♀️🤡

Also…. Anyone remember when she posted the video saying the was sorry, and everything would become clear in 2 weeks….it’s waaaay passed 2 weeks and nothing is very clear😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A little game of spot the difference... one pre filter and one after filter but notice not only did it whiten it also straightened the teeth too 🤣🤣 clearly used a face app to correct the teeth imperfection 😂😂
IMG_20220629_184902.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Something in the back of my mind is niggeling !! Way way back I am sure I have seen this Steve’s face before?! Was he not there during one of her nights put when she tried to sing or something?? DJ rings a bell ? Xx

It's like watching groundhog day on repeat..same pattern of behaviour
A ..an apology.
B. inspirational videos
C Dancey push pineapple shake a tree
D manic ranting!!
E Blame everyone else as bully's
F Holiday Announcement
G New man Announcement
And we all know what happens next ..she's like sweetcorn..you can eat and repeat all you like it still comes out covered in tit as the same sweetcorn.
So accurate. That’s why we call her every single move. Mind you she delivered with bells on in Benidorm 😂😂😂. We predicted a fall out but duck me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.