Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m most put out. Missed all the shannigans last night and now a black screen and no gossip. Honestly Shazza I think this is most rude and selfish of you! 😝😝😝😝

Interestingly the lady from HH commented on one of her posts. This is the thing we are all chasing. I think once this is confirmed it will be good night sweetheart as they say πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
Aww Steve McManus has deactivated his account now too..... aww diddums is that because we made a comment on his manky teeth? Or is it coz we know exactly what you're upto and you don't want Steve to get wind of all the vile things you've done incase he doesn't let you bunk up in his bed in Colchester whilst you're still on the run and in hiding from the bailiffs that'll be knocking on ya door. Don't worry they know where ya caravan is and what car to look out for. You can run but you can't hide forever
Within the next couple weeks months we all know what she like with the concept of time, he will have her on holidays or bought something for her

Well I’m most put out. Missed all the shannigans last night and now a black screen and no gossip. Honestly Shazza I think this is most rude and selfish of you! 😝😝😝😝

Interestingly the lady from HH commented on one of her posts. This is the thing we are all chasing. I think once this is confirmed it will be good night sweetheart as they say πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
We have had no update about what has happened maybe the case is closed , maybe they found nothing ...does anyone know anything different???

Reactions: 6
Within the next couple weeks months we all know what she like with the concept of time, he will have her on holidays or bought something for her

We have had no update about what has happened maybe the case is closed , maybe they found nothing ...does anyone know anything different???
I believe it’s still on going. @poola may be able to help

Reactions: 5
I believe it’s still on going. @poola may be able to help
Like you , It just sounds very strange.that the women from haven hospice made a comment on her post but scumbag is been investigating for fraud in her work place ...makes no sence ???

Reactions: 4
I don't believe it is.

We seem to have another dig at @poola on FB, how anybody can condone what SB OR SF (I have absolutely no idea what name she is going under anymore) is one beyond me 😑😑😑
The hate for Poola is because Poola is so good at what she does and SB knows there is nothing that she can't or won't find🀘 suck it up Buttercup ..you reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The hate for Poola is because Poola is so good at what she does and SB knows there is nothing that she can't or won't find🀘 suck it up Buttercup ..you reap what you sow.
Gonzo will throw any names out there... her brother Scott, sister Theresa, her nephew Perry, her mum her dad, Kerry, Di, Poola and everyone else she's decided to kick off at and blame. There was no definitive proof that any of her family was on Tattle nor TT yet that didnt stop her accusation. She's always got to blame someone whether theyre innocent or not. Isn't it funny how it's everyone else's fault but never Gonzo's 🀣🀣

Reactions: 10
Gonzo will throw any names out there... her brother Scott, sister Theresa, her nephew Perry, her mum her dad, Kerry, Di, Poola and everyone else she's decided to kick off at and blame. There was no definitive proof that any of her family was on Tattle nor TT yet that didnt stop her accusation. She's always got to blame someone whether theyre innocent or not. Isn't it funny how it's everyone else's fault but never Gonzo's 🀣🀣
And don’t forget that Midlands pile she’s been trying to out people as well as Shitcunt Gonzo loves a stir the bottle ended minger

Just to set the record straight.
The photo that was posted by the vile, evil, wicked, disgusting slut, has no links to me whatsoever, once again the idiotic cretin has got it wrong!
I refrained from commenting as the lady (R.I.P) is obviously someone's beloved relative and I didn't want to draw any further attention to the post.

Obviously her usual pattern of behaviour is playing out with the deletion of posts etc - lets see what today brings πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something doesn't sit right with me about the new BF Steve.
I'm wondering πŸ€” is there a chance that this man is indeed her friend Steve who had stage 2/3 cancer?????
No normal person would declare they were in a relationship after a couple of day's but a deluded friend might for whatever reason she gave him πŸ˜‰ 😏 πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
Like you , It just sounds very strange.that the women from haven hospice made a comment on her post but scumbag is been investigating for fraud in her work place ...makes no sence ???
She could just be an employee and no nothing about it. It’s a police investigation now I believe x

I don't believe it is.

We seem to have another dig at @poola on FB, how anybody can condone what SB OR SF (I have absolutely no idea what name she is going under anymore) is one beyond me 😑😑😑
I expect Nino is GONZO she has so many accounts

Reactions: 7
So who's family was
She could just be an employee and no nothing about it. It’s a police investigation now I believe x

It's a completely different charity

Reactions: 4
Something doesn't sit right with me about the new BF Steve.
I'm wondering πŸ€” is there a chance that this man is indeed her friend Steve who had stage 2/3 cancer?????
No normal person would declare they were in a relationship after a couple of day's but a deluded friend might for whatever reason she gave him πŸ˜‰ 😏 πŸ€”
I quizzed my friend again yesterday to quiz her friend but it is hard as I do not want to give too much away! I think I will leave it a few days and make some more enquiries. He is still definitely familiar to me - even more so with his more up to date photo πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Edit: I have been told though he is a really nice fella - so maybe Shazza has seen a weakness and used to her advantage???

I agree. I have seen this name a few times and my first thought is it was her. No photo no details - definitely a newly made up account. Shazza we are not the dimwits you think we are and that is what eats you up the most!!!!!

And for the record I am still a "chatty member" Still waiting for my VIP status :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.