Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say that her business is doing well as she's selling some where else now?? Yet today kerry has ruined her business 🤣🤣🤣 she's so full of tit you really couldn't make it up🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Didn't she say that her business is doing well as she's selling some where else now?? Yet today kerry has ruined her business 🤣🤣🤣 she's so full of tit you really couldn't make it up🤣🤣🤣
yes she was saying a couple weeks ago that she thanks tattle as her business never been so busy 🤥
She was boasting the hits she gets on google and today she’s crying about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd swear it to a note that the company that made the perfumes and other stuff cut ties beacuse of her fraud claims and bad social media attuide , she wouldn't look good for there brand ..

yes she was saying a couple weeks ago that she thanks tattle as her business never been so busy 🤥
She was boasting the hits she gets on google and today she’s crying about it
Yes she sang that from the tree tops , thanking us tatters for boosting her ratings and getting her new followers 😄 😀 👏

• Haha
Just seen her video on Facebook. She's actually demented. Sam Payne did threaten to pull people namely Tattlers out of their cars. We have the proof! She really believes she's being bullied, no Slasher you're not it's called having a taste of your own medicine. Stop fake crying, you ruined your own business if you can call selling stuff off a bookshelf a business. Your vile mouth and nastiness ruined it. Grow the duck up, put your big girl pants on and get a proper legal job. And as for comparing your self to Thissinglemama, you're not in the same league. You're a proper skank.
The single mama is not in the same league but she's still one I personally cannot stand ..she plays victim too well . ..and neglects her child ..tiktok seems more important!

Reactions: 14
Here we go this is all to get a council move play the victim Ffsake rocksolids fault taking photos someone’s poured coke on its car new one someone’s kicked it’s bumper in more like it’s reversed into something
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual tit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm of normal thinking and I know if social media gave me this much agro wouldn't you just clear off from it yet she keeps playing the victim 🤔 if death threats etc are the case wouldn't the police whoop whoop take that a bit seriously from who she is saying they are from being as she screen shots everything records everything something dont add up of them accusations do they 🤦‍♀️
I've never in my life known anyone like it im sure if she had to be at work by 9 and work till 5 like normal people she wouldn't have time for all this tit
It beggers belief what this old trotter bangs on about
Hi Sam 👋 did you get everything in b&q 🤔
I'm sure you got the hots for me sam 🤢🐀
Anyway sam don't forget your video with ya coppers outfit we all need a laugh today being as we are all upset about fuckface 🤣🤣 NOT
Come on girl shake wot ya muma gave ya whoop whoop thats the sound of the police 🤣🤣🤣

First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual tit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
100% agree 👍 👏 well said ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What she seems to not understand is that police officers are normal people, they are not the Sam Pain In the arse and Anne-Marie type of followers that believe her bullshit

all the times that she has called the police they will see exactly what she is that is why nobody is interested in helping her.
Just say a magazine to take an interest in her story she has made up, They’ll google her name and first words will be “duck that”

• Haha

This is spot on and 100% true. She is the biggest bully and liar I’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. You Reap what you Sow GONZO so tough get in with it

Blimey. It’s all facking ‘appnin innit?

Just caught up on the fb videos. What a crock of tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I couldn’t event get to the end of the crying one I couldn’t be arsed. I’ve reported them all for false information.

This hag needs locking up. It’s funny she’s not mentioned the charity money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway SHARON you carry on digging yourself an even deeper hole with your lies. You know what they say? The bigger they are the harder they fall and I can feel the tremors from here. And I’m hundreds of miles away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Said it before and will keep saying it

all them views and hardly any likes or comments

imagine nobody really caring as most people see you for exactly what you are. Didn’t really get the response she wanted so went quiet

the thing is Sharon, we are the opposite of what you call us. We all either first hand have had to deal with you or like myself just seen you for the last year be so cruel, sent witch hunts on men and women with your lies, degrade and belittle people on lives, mock people with disabilities and so much more. That’s just what I’ve seen online. I haven’t even mentioned the charity stuff.
We are the opposite of what you call us and you are eaten up with the fact people now believe us, they believe FF with his evidence. You’re manic today because you see how many people are loving on mrs B and you can’t take it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mrs B doing a lovely live. She’s cooking. Which reminds me, remember when Shazza did cooking videos 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Shepherd’s pie with beef mince 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@nicolawaterhouse1 live now defending Sasha saying she is her friend, she just went mental when someone asked why she supports a thief and a liar, deleted and blocked

@nicolawaterhouse1 live now defending Sasha saying she is her friend, she just went mental when someone asked why she supports a thief and a liar, deleted and blocked
Her mate they’ve never even met Ffsake they are all delusional Sam pile they’ve met once now gonzos best mate you couldn’t make this tit up

• Haha
She's just an old bike look at all the videos any bloke will do so desperately seeking a bonk that one is 🤦‍♀️ no wonder its fuckfaces friend 🤣
Sam on the other hand will have a long wait me thinks dont even have to say why 🤭🐀🤢

• Haha
So all went quiet. Hardly any comments or likes etc. Not the response she was expecting. You have to now admit Shazza you are now removed from the casting couch as were Bette Davis and Joan Crawford when new starlets came aboard. :p :p :p

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.