Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reported every video for misinformation on Facebook , she has duck all of a following and how in the name of God can she compare herself to aimeee...she's lovely I follow her

Reactions: 7
It’s a good thing she’s done that because most people will have a look to see what she’s on about.
people on her Facebook probably don’t even have a TikTok, they’ll now google and can see what she really is

she’s definitely manic last two days

mrs B popularity will be eating her. If you look at Sharons interaction on her Facebook, especially her TikTok she doesn’t even get 10% of the comments that she used to. The message is definitely getting out there. Sharon your time on social media is done. Our job here is nearly done. All we’ve done is tell the truth and ask questions where questions need asking.
Have you seen her friends list on the Sasha fountain face book 🤣 they’re all from Africa and Middle East lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought she was living her best life 8 days to up up and away another holiday what an absolute bleep

• Haha
Somebody once said to me.......

Nobody fuckin cares about you
Nobody wants you
Just duck off

The words of SB
Oh how I'm laughing now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

KARMA IS KNOCKING 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of old shite! She cannot go home because she has sublet her flat and the debt collectors are after her. She has got it in for Kerry, but she has forgotten one major thing - Kerry is clever. Kerry has proof. SHARON I do believe you are at the end of your famous time on social media. My gut is that the fella has done a bunk - I am working on finding this out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somebody once said to me.......

Nobody fuckin cares about you
Nobody wants you
Just duck off

The words of SB
Oh how I'm laughing now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

KARMA IS KNOCKING 😉😉😉
it’s prob a fault of mine but even if people are crappy I have empathy. With her I actually felt a warm feeling that finally her business is done she can’t scam people anymore. How can she not see this is her and her treatment of people
You can not mistreat people and continue to get away with it

Have you seen her friends list on the Sasha fountain face book 🤣 they’re all from Africa and Middle East lol
did you see what she said on last video

all these people of colour adding me ffs Sasha lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The spelling of her followers is as good as hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
look at the views she gets and the comments

people are on your page Sharon for the tit show

all you have done is made them come and read and see your videos cause they are all here or on tiktok

how you can sit and lie seriously you need an intervention cause I’ve never seen anyone believe their own lies like you

Reactions: 4
So I reported on Fb and it came back no violations, so I have taken it to appeal, we can all do this. It’s quite long winded but worth it. I have told them everything about her, about the Charity etc. you can all do the same. The more appeals the better. GO DO IT FOLKS , x

Reactions: 8
So I reported on Fb and it came back no violations, so I have taken it to appeal, we can all do this. It’s quite long winded but worth it. I have told them everything about her, about the Charity etc. you can all do the same. The more appeals the better. GO DO IT FOLKS , x
I am on it

Reactions: 5
I am on it
Reported, I am sick of seeing Sharon she needs to disappear, whose the clout chaser now Sharon she saw Aimee’s video and jumped on the bandwagon typical narcissist behaviour god this woman will stoop to any level to play the victim, and that is why the police do nothing because they know she’s no victim she’s the ABUSER AND BULLY I hope the new guy has run for the hills

• Heart
Look what the cunts done now thought it might be that sam pile your an evil 👿 bleep
She needs to be careful making false allegations against Mrs BBC. No way has Mrs BBC been stalking or harrassing Slasher it's all in her tiny head. And once again she has given personal details about Mrs BBC on social media. Will she never learn?

Reactions: 7
Hey fellow Tattlers….and especially Sharon Brotherton…. I have a special message directly from The Fact Freak. Enjoy and ✌🏻 from me too. 🥰

Hi It's TheFactFreak . I have been made aware of the posts that Sasha Fontaine has made about me today connected to the North East. I do have an accent usually identifyed as being from the north but sorry Sasha I Don't Live Or Work There .. Good Try Maybe I Can Teach You Some Detective Skills.

I Did Think about filming a response but quite frankly it's just the same crap. " He edits clips " then promotes the Deep Dives 🤷‍♂️ So people can then watch and see that's rubbish for themselves.

Calling me a bully.

Be careful I have solicitors offering legal services including civil action after the malicious lies you tried spreading about me.

I also have a hard drive full of evidence to back everything up I've ever said Even with its own folder titled "Sasha Fontaine Bullying " containing clips calling me fat / Mocking The Death Of My Pet etc

As for the Furlough case if you read between the lines legally of what you said in your video. You lost the case . That simple .

Peace ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe anyone would fall for her new victim act. She is clout chasing at its worst by pretending to be a victim. This all stems from the single mum tik toker she’s seen the drama and is copying it. Her past evil deleted so it didn’t happen. Dem no Sharon it’s still out there. I reckon she might be with the bald guy who was at the caravan. Someone is definitely telling her to promote being a victim to keep her shite going

Reactions: 3
Reported, I am sick of seeing Sharon she needs to disappear, whose the clout chaser now Sharon she saw Aimee’s video and jumped on the bandwagon typical narcissist behaviour god this woman will stoop to any level to play the victim, and that is why the police do nothing because they know she’s no victim she’s the ABUSER AND BULLY I hope the new guy has run for the hills
If we was real and met her on plenty of fish, after someone posted that screen shot of her britches on her head, anyone with anything about them would google and then run for the hills and I imagine that’s why there are tears this morning. She seemed most upset that we refuse to call her sash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.