Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to be a VIP member!! I've got ages to go ๐Ÿ˜” but that's because I don't have all day to sit on my unemployed fat arse on social media. Some of us have to keep the wheels of industry turning by working.
I got all the time in
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!
I think this is where she goes wrong. Nothing shows you're true colours more than being trapped with the same person for over a week. She's got to play nice 24/7 . And what normal person goes on holiday with a guy she's just started dating? What ever happened to going out on dates getting to know each other, I'd never jet off to a foreign country with a guy I'd just started dating. Scummy cheap mare don't mind sleeping with anyone for a few drinks and a fake looky looky man bag.

She has to tell us how amazing the sand is too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It's like the maldeeves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So @poola are you a polish man or a English woman oh and a ringleader !@??whom we all love for our updates x ..makes no odds to me ,according to that Welsh twit who's a tit stirring cnut
Ask the Welsh Wonder, she has pictures of me in 2 of my many guises!

But here's a clue ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง•๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ถ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh its 5 day countdown to Greece isn't it ? Hope we get the full montage
Airport departure lounge live
Walking to aircraft live
On board live
No pics of the latest victim because he's camera shy
Prop forward in a blue peacocks bikini by pool
Declarations of its like the carribean here
Every meal documented as she shovels as much as she can get in her gob
Several videos about what skiprat shitcunt scum us Tattlers are and how jealous we are that she 'travels the world'
No videos of any of the fantastic scenery and culture of Greece unless its snidey market she can get a Channel bag at
All you shitcunt Tattlers wish you had her life dontcha eh...dontcha!!
I feel like I am there already feels like dรฉjร  vu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ask the Welsh Wonder, she has pictures of me in 2 of my many guises!

But here's a clue ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง•๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฑ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’‚โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ณโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ‘ถ
I bloody knew it, Youโ€™re chefftchefchefโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who was it that โ€œallegedlyโ€ lives in England when she actually lives abroadโ€ฆ Anyone remember the call that the pretend copper madeโ€ฆ who we then found out to be Jo Wilson, whoโ€™s not even ill apparentlyโ€ฆ
#savemymarriageof35years
#rocksolidmarriage

Was only trying to get the rust off
You shouldโ€™ve calledโ€ฆ I wouldโ€™ve given it a kick too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ apparently ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Fuxsake Heathy baby didn't even last to flight home. Unless Stevie baby has a mother fetish I doubt he'll last much longer.

No accounting for taste eh? Both their tastes must be in her ample arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm giving it 2 weeks, that's my bet ๐Ÿคฃ
Any one know how long mickey lasted??
I think he has been the longest so far.

Is minge with a fringe private again? Or am I blocked on all my accounts now ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm giving it 2 weeks, that's my bet ๐Ÿคฃ
Any one know how long mickey lasted??
I think he has been the longest so far.

Is minge with a fringe private again? Or am I blocked on all my accounts now ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think sheโ€™s in hiding my love. Again. Pesky witness protection programmes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well guys & gals I did it ๐Ÿค“
I think the similarities are uncanny but overall the garden centre done a fair job me thinks ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ
Managed to pick a few pots up whilst there especially the one she used for my fringe ๐Ÿคฃ i do think this pudding basin trend is making its way back in fashion ๐Ÿ˜
Look rather sexy dont you think ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the similarities are uncanny but overall the garden centre done a fair job me thinks ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ
Managed to pick a few pots up whilst there especially the one she used for my fringe ๐Ÿคฃ i do think this pudding basin trend is making its way back in fashion ๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™m howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hit me up gewwwwws. I had too many pink gins celebrating my VIP status to do this last night but got round to it todayโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Congratulations, welcome to the VIP club

Jesus, that's what you call a "piss.pot hair due"๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Jesus, that's what you call a "piss.pot hair due"๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got all the time in
I think this is where she goes wrong. Nothing shows you're true colours more than being trapped with the same person for over a week. She's got to play nice 24/7 . And what normal person goes on holiday with a guy she's just started dating? What ever happened to going out on dates getting to know each other, I'd never jet off to a foreign country with a guy I'd just started dating. Scummy cheap mare don't mind sleeping with anyone for a few drinks and a fake looky looky man bag.

It's like the maldeeves
But sheโ€™s only slept with 7 men Ffsake who she think sheโ€™s kidding herself cause it definitely not us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.