Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quizzed my friend again yesterday to quiz her friend but it is hard as I do not want to give too much away! I think I will leave it a few days and make some more enquiries. He is still definitely familiar to me - even more so with his more up to date photo 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Edit: I have been told though he is a really nice fella - so maybe Shazza has seen a weakness and used to her advantage???

I agree. I have seen this name a few times and my first thought is it was her. No photo no details - definitely a newly made up account. Shazza we are not the dimwits you think we are and that is what eats you up the most!!!!!
I hope someone let his friends see her videos and what she’s about

Reactions: 6
She’d probably say it’s not her it’s her twin sister 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha that's what narcs do though. A friend of mine told me that he caught his girl on POF because he's mates had told him they'd seen her on there. Anyway cut long story short she denied it bein her profile and denied the pic was even her even tho the picture was a selfie taken in THEIR bedroom. Really does make me chuckle at how much audacity some people have. When the proof is there in black and white and seen with your own eyes and they've been caught red handed how do these ppl still lie and profess innocence is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Haha that's what narcs do though. A friend of mine told me that he caught his girl on POF because he's mates had told him they'd seen her on there. Anyway cut long story short she denied it bein her profile and denied the pic was even her even tho the picture was a selfie taken in THEIR bedroom. Really does make me chuckle at how much audacity some people have. When the proof is there in black and white and seen with your own eyes and they've been caught red handed how do these ppl still lie and profess innocence is beyond me 🤦‍♀️
I know that’s why I said it and all the non nasty videos it’s not done Ffsake it’s the twin only way out of it isn’t it Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Still fuming from her shenanigans. Honestly none of us actually know each other but we’ve more loyalty to our little group than she’ll ever know. Kick one we all limp. Except she can’t even aim her bleeping kick right and was well off once again. Idiot 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gonzos on the run collier row Chigwell Romford Essex Clacton Colchester Southend wonder if it’s down to 11p again and won’t take money 💰 off no one only childrens charities and furlough money and idiot men its rinised

Reactions: 10
Gonzos on the run collier row Chigwell Romford Essex Clacton Colchester Southend wonder if it’s down to 11p again and won’t take money 💰 off no one only childrens charities and furlough money and idiot men its rinised
Oh the 11p days when she was crying all the way to TikTok and being a right Beggy Mitchell. Then actually had to get a job that lasted all of three minutes. bleeping clown I bet she’s a nightmare employee. Imagine her customer service 😱. Not to mention hand in the till 🖐🏼

Reactions: 11
I quizzed my friend again yesterday to quiz her friend but it is hard as I do not want to give too much away! I think I will leave it a few days and make some more enquiries. He is still definitely familiar to me - even more so with his more up to date photo 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Edit: I have been told though he is a really nice fella - so maybe Shazza has seen a weakness and used to her advantage???

I agree. I have seen this name a few times and my first thought is it was her. No photo no details - definitely a newly made up account. Shazza we are not the dimwits you think we are and that is what eats you up the most!!!!!

And for the record I am still a "chatty member" Still waiting for my VIP status :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nino Michelle is giving me Lisa Tilbury vibes….. silly cnut must think we’re thick😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look 🧐
Another SF supporter that likes to mouth off about people but once confronted uses the old block and delete tactics 🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.