Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok just seen his Facebook

he looks like a nice man

he will be half the man he was when she’s done right him and have half bank balance

I’m sure enough people have warned him

Reactions: 12
It’s ok just seen his Facebook

he looks like a nice man

he will be half the man he was when she’s done right him and have half bank balance

I’m sure enough people have warned him
I reckon he just needs a girlfriend. I am not trying to be horrid here, but I cannot imagine he has them queuing up. ALso he looks short - thought she liked tall men! Oh sorry silly me - he is paying for the holiday and once that is over then bye bye I predict o_O o_O 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hang on hang on hang on… she didn’t like being called Sharryn yesterday when she was in tears, new day, new dream…. That must’ve been an old pic of matey at weekend.. he looked a bit better in that one😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus another one that uses filters like her then looks nothing like the other picture 😳
Defo looks like one them dogging clients dont he 😳 and yes I had a Google of that last night 🤦‍♀️🐶 nothing to do with dogs at all I was shocked to say the least 😳🤮🤢 she's a skank 100% tuna melt 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are the police going to do. Mrs B has not done anything
Yes she’s retaliated with humour 🤷‍♀️ Is that an offence ?
nobody here harasses her we just discuss her here everything she says is lies
The stuff that’s been put out my FF is facts

Jesus another one that uses filters like her then looks nothing like the other picture 😳
Defo looks like one them dogging clients dont he 😳 and yes I had a Google of that last night 🤦‍♀️🐶 nothing to do with dogs at all I was shocked to say the least 😳🤮🤢 she's a skank 100% tuna melt 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Haha
I had to explain to my mum what dogging was once ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What are the police going to do. Mrs B has not done anything
Yes she’s retaliated with humour 🤷‍♀️ Is that an offence ?
nobody here harasses her we just discuss her here everything she says is lies
The stuff that’s been put out my FF is facts

Haha
I had to explain to my mum what dogging was once ffs 😂😂😂
I've lived a sheltered life 🤭 I'd never heard of most them things I was like what do they mean so had a Google whilst munching on me cherry bakewell 🤣🤣 😳😳😳🤮🤢 sick some people 🤮

• Haha
who puts a profile pic of new fella in a week haha

he’s definitely not her normal type but I guess she’s at the point where she takes what she can get

Last edited:
Has anyone thought it could be Gonzo herself doing it to gain sympathy I wouldn’t put anything past that lump of lard to try and bring someone down and claim she’s being bullied
That was my thoughts exactly, it is either Sharon herself or her sidekick or both together, the trouble they have is where is the proof they haven’t got any, and if she kicks up too much and the police did take it seriously (highly unlikely) how stupid would she look when it leads back to her or her sidekick she really isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is this the new fella?
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

Who puts that they’ve checked in at the cop shop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I can’t with her any more 😂😂😂.

Police: afternoon Ms Brotherton what can we do for you this time?

SB: that Mrs facking Barrelcakes is still taking the piss.

Police: has she done new videos?

SB: no but I’ve just shared all the ones she’s done on my Facebook and I’ve made even more people aware of tattle and it’s making me ill and I’ve cried and everyfink and there’s a can of coke involved and you need to take it serious coz I’ve a new fella and he’s gonna fink I’m nuts. And there’s a facking Albanian and everyfink. And I can’t go home coz I’ve sublet I mean I’m scared n everyfink.

Police: slams down hatch and shuts cop shop for the week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww how sweet.... put up for our benefit because we said only yesterday he's dumped her 😂😂😂 oh Gonzo you really do need to grow up. I feel sorry for him, he has absolutely no idea what he's getting himself into. Look past the big tits, the hair, the fake persona ... and you will soon see how ugly she is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

SB: no but I’ve just shared all the ones she’s done on my Facebook and I’ve made even more people aware of tattle and it’s making me ill and I’ve cried and everyfink and there’s a can of coke involved and you need to take it serious coz I’ve a new fella and he’s gonna fink I’m nuts. And there’s a facking Albanian and everyfink. And I can’t go home coz I’ve sublet I mean I’m scared n everyfink.

Absolutely howling 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

Omg omg flipping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hundred percent spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor bastard 😂😂😂

👏 👏 👏 excellent 🤣🤣

He looks a bit older on that pic than he does on his Facebook 🙈 does she do OAP rates ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.