Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's not still trying so very hard to be accepted is she? 🙄
Not welcomed by Tattlers, not even wanted on Team Trasha 😂
Must be pretty lonely out in No mans's land eh? 😩

'The same old story again
All those tears shed in vain
Nothing learnt and nothing gained
Only hope remains'

The Farm…..Literally😂😂😂😂😂

I especially liked this one… “Apparently” her family ARE the law😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs we are already up in the 600's on this thread...she's just like herpes isn't she ...just keeps on giving 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember this from WW..Not one of us is worried…..Even the ones that she has sent messages to under a “Fake” account this week, …Good job the police have taken it seriously and seen the evidence from all different sources.
let’s see if she can find me and send me the same sort of messages…😂😂😂😂
You’ve been pretty tit in your efforts so far you thick cnut🖕🏼🖕🏼
I got sent this by a layla99uk a while back. It was forwarded onto Poola who then forwarded onto Kerry.

These fuckwits really must think we are idiots to believe it. I've no doubt in my mind it was one of the 3 Stooges.... my bets are on it bein Lisa but who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ theyre all fick as tit..... just makes me chuckle coz Gonzo and her minions don't do fake profiles do they 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220630-153358_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-153407_TikTok.jpg

They all awful the one bottom right was always in a drama couple years ago. If you dared to even question her she’d send trolls on you
If I recall her daughter was a victim of Domestic Violence and she advocates DV victims on TT. I'm sure if she knew what Gonzo had done she would not have been mocking BBC on that Lindz live.
that one bottom right isn’t very nice seen her about last couple of years

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get what Gonzo will get out of outing tattlers it’s changes nothing she’s still a lying thieving scumbag piece of tit

Just been blocked from that Missytntofficial coz I dare tell her she and Lindz were mocking BBC. She is as delusional as Lindz and Gonzo.... yet she herself advocates DV victims. Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤬 considering her daughter was a victim I'm gobsmacked truly am

Reactions: 6
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha just blocked me too

did you hear her “ don’t play with me you’re messi g with the wrong one you’ll be playing a game you don’t want to play 😂😂 she’s so horrible

shiver me timbers grandma 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I’d update my malicious message I got from who we believe to be the Welsh one via TikTok.
After reporting to the police, they actually turned up on my doorstep yesterday, must admit I was surprised.
They were extremely nice and took it all very seriously, they have a copy of the message, and also a screen shot of the persons name ‘dontworrybehappy’ before the person decided fo delete their account.
It’s now logged, and on record, I gave information of who I thought it was and why. The reason they took it seriously was it’s content was of threatening behaviour, the fact they mentioned my partner my son my dog my job and where I lived. It’s a threat on my personal safety and the fact they may ‘bump’ into me.
I’m pretty happy that I reported it and that it’s now in the hands of the police.
I had a feeling it was her. Coincidentally it looks like she's not a civil servant after all. I will post more on this when I have more info. I'm glad you have it logged with the police.

• Heart
That’s fantastic so happy they took it seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha just blocked me too

did you hear her “ don’t play with me you’re messi g with the wrong one you’ll be playing a game you don’t want to play 😂😂 she’s so horrible

shiver me timbers grandma 😂😂
She really is horrible. I always liked her content. My opinion of her changed big time.
I'm so glad you took it further. She's just as vile as Gonzo and Sam. She needs putting in her place. She is a nobody and her attempts at staying relevant has got her into a bit more trouble than she expected. If you're gonna play with fire then expect to get burnt 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So pleased to hear this ❤

And i am still only a bloody chatter member :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Me too! Raging 😂😂😂. I feel like I’m never off this bleeping thread and still bastarding chatty member. That’s me on a push for VIP status now I feel left out 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So pleased to hear this ❤

Me too! Raging 😂😂😂. I feel like I’m never off this bleeping thread and still bastarding chatty member. That’s me on a push for VIP status now I feel left out 😂😂😂
Love it another one to be on the pile and gonzos hit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling it was her. Coincidentally it looks like she's not a civil servant after all. I will post more on this when I have more info. I'm glad you have it logged with the police.
She claimed she was and could get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) legally, there are screenshot, but then she retracted that info and told another bs story. She's as bad as Sharon for opening her mouth and letting her belly rumble.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.