Sasha Fontain #25 From Caravan To Cop Shop - If You Know, You Know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, Sorry I’ve been out on duties this morning and just catching up…
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.
(Yes I do know about little things like this, cos I’m NOT A FICKKK CNUT)

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual tit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
So much for building women up eh.??
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
Agree 👏👏👏

And yes, who on earth would be dappy enough to have the same tiktok/tattle name? 🙄🤐😉:ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All this bullshit bbc has ruined its business what happened to the wonderful job offer Gonzo had a couple of months back with the you wait and see Ffsake can you smell it Gonzo bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
First of all I , Rocksolidcrew has NEVER poured coke over her car, secondly I have never kicked her car, and thirdly I have never taken a pic of her car.
I was in Jaywick at a friends caravan and was out walking, we were looking at empty plots where a van could be moved to, at no point did I set out to take a pic of a car in public, it just happened to be parked there at the site when she was allegedly away on holiday.

Miraculously she then appeared back from her 10 night/, 14 week/ 3 day holiday… with the imaginary fella passing her a drink.
3 nights later she then went stropping off to the wardens office demanding to see footage of the cctv which was around the park, Silly cnut didn’t realise that she was actually pointing at a very old security spot light that duznt even work.!!!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤡
On returning to her Tin hut she was angry and telling everyone that was she was being stalked, She was only angry infact because she wasn’t allowed to view the cctv because of GDPR.

Still screaming at the tiktok screen making various accusations, she then got all her sheep to try and harass an account called Rocksolidcrew on TT…I mean who would be that dappy to have the same tiktok/tattle name🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because there was no progression with that, The skinny cnut from the midlands along with the EVER WRONG WW then targeted a young ladies business, Leaving comments to tell potential customers not to buy from her….Instead of finding out the facts 1st like any NORMAL person would …. But as we know, They are not normal.!🤦🏼‍♀️👀

The worst thing ever was then what Trashbag did herself. She set up an account using someone’s pictures, mocking the ladies beautiful grandchildren and family, along with degrading comments about her. Now this lady is beautiful, lovely home, worked hard, successful business….EVERYTHING THAT TRASHBAG WISHED SHE HERSELF WAS.
Having found out she as infact wrong, she messaged and begged for her forgiveness…. Ya know, the usual tit. Bit like when Squirrel BEGGED FF to not show the messages 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So before you come at tattle for harassing you and stalking you for 2 years, this thread has only been active for 6 months.
Your own lies to your sheep started this, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE BY KERRY as she’s not on here, We havnt followed her for clout either, She’s been wronged by YOU, she’s been mass reported by YOU, she’s put up with LIES from YOU…..This is all YOUR OWN DOING.!!!
Going on fb and crying that you can’t go back to your flat because of me is an absolute joke, you might have to have a word with your latest recruit “Cnuzlife”…. She’s Telling everyone you’ve moved. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Going back 2 years, you were funny, great to watch and entertaining… but then something happened, your lives were full of hate, Screaming at customers, shouting block delete that cnut to anyone who dared have a different opinion.
Go away and leave social media, It’s clearly not very good for your mental health.!!!
100% agree with this, going back two years she was funny, with all her little stories of her dating experiences, however, what went wrong is the mask soon slipped, she soon showed us all her true colours.
She's always been this nasty, spiteful, jealous person. And you can only hide what kind of person you really are for so long.
I've witnessed her say the most disgusting things to and about people, and I am glad she's getting her karma.
Even after all this, she still won't ever change, she will still be the same disgusting vile witch.

Reactions: 13
All this bullshit bbc has ruined its business what happened to the wonderful job offer Gonzo had a couple of months back with the you wait and see Ffsake can you smell it Gonzo bullshit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is in complete denial that anything is her own fault, it’s always someone else. NO GONZO you are the common denominator is all your downfalls.

Reactions: 11
100% agree with this, going back two years she was funny, with all her little stories of her dating experiences, however, what went wrong is the mask soon slipped, she soon showed us all her true colours.
She's always been this nasty, spiteful, jealous person. And you can only hide what kind of person you really are for so long.
I've witnessed her say the most disgusting things to and about people, and I am glad she's getting her karma.
Even after all this, she still won't ever change, she will still be the same disgusting vile witch.
She showed her true colours on meet me from day one same old tit would say one thing then the next minute same thing but changed which was different from the minute before best bit was when you’ve got money like me more like Boris money sitting on its fat arse getting money for nothing now it’s all ended she thinks she can carry on sitting on its fat arse doing duck all

Reactions: 7
I’m still waiting for filming to start on 23 March 😂😂😂😂😂. Another fantasy. She’s deranged 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really thought she was lovely at first. She made me laugh. But after awhile things seemed to really go nuts.
she lives in this world where she thinks people are judged purely by what they have, cars clothes etc, but that’s shallow and narcissistic.
This is why she can’t keep friends, because she has to be better than everyone else. Living a constant battle trying to be something you’re not must be exhausting.

I’ve also reported the nasty email with the police, they were actually very good, and they’ve logged it. It comes under and is classed as threatening behaviour. Even if it doesn’t come to anything, at least it’s on record.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm normally a soft empathic person a bit of mug usually but I just watched that tripe and felt nothing. If anything it made me smile.
I have a feeling the steve has jumped ship. Steve has seen the light I feel this is the only reason for the tears. Has she been dumped by a really lovely kind guy? Has she missed out on happiness because of her vileness. Just consider that if Sharon wasn't a grade A c**ting narcissist she may of actually met an ideal partner. Its sad ain't it. Nah its as funny as f**k lol

• Haha
I’ve just watched the ‘it’s making me ill’ video again. Total amber heard vibes. Sharon you need to bloody grow up woman.

‘I can’t go back and live my normal life’ or ‘I’m living my best life going on 5, 6, 7, 8 etc holidays a year’ which is it love? cos something ain’t adding up. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I want someone to write my dog stepped on a bee

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Omg RSC 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Spot on and beautifully articulated. You are valued and amazing.

#keepbeingyoumissRSC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Sharon is saying that Charlotte Jackson lied and was paid £979.... now I'm a bit confused 🤔 surely Charlotte would have had to prove she wasn't paid via bank statements and pay slips etc and Sharon would have had to show proof that she did.... so IF she had the proof why did she not respond within the given time considering Sharon knew for months prior. It clearly states following a rule 21 judgement was sent to all parties on 26th April 2021 and that tribunal was held in court on 21st October 2021. Charlotte attended but Sharon did not. Could have been avoided had she responded with so called proof of transfer and pay slips.... however she didn't coz they didn't exist.

She had ALL that time to provide evidence..... yet again Sharon doing what she does best and bullshitting. Using a suicide attempt and anniversary of an aborted child as an excuse.... You are the lowest of the low Sharon. SCUM of the earth.

You might be able to fool your followers coz they're as thick as you but anyone with half a brain can see the holes in ALL your stories.... especially the furlough one

Reactions: 14
Gonzo you bleep how many nasty videos have you made slagging people off oh no I forgot you don’t do that just cause you’ve deleted them well people on. Tattle have them you pea brain prick
Woah! hold the bus! I thought she had built a case against Kerry and it was going to court? Or was that another tall tale Sharon 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So how is MrsBBC stalking Her fellas page, it’s not even MrsBBC who posted it..😂😂😂… and there’s nothing on it.??? Now who’s stalking who Trasha.?🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Ffsake in the comments calling her an old biddy Jesus she’s 2 years older than the bleeping dollop that is Gonzo Ffsake these bleeping idiots

😂😂😂😂 look at this soppy bleep. This is her WhatsApp picture🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Screenshot_20220628-173016_WhatsApp.jpg

Didn't she say that her business is doing well as she's selling some where else now?? Yet today kerry has ruined her business 🤣🤣🤣 she's so full of tit you really couldn't make it up🤣🤣🤣
I could have sworn she was thanking us Tattlers for boosting her business sales a few weeks back 🤣🤣🤣 liar liar pants on fire 🔥 🔥 you carry on telling porkies your nose will grow 🤥🤥🤥🤥😂😂😂

Got a screenshot of this before it gets deleted
Screenshot_20220628-175117_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the fella... once he realises how much of a narcissistic bleep Sharon is he'll have wtf was I thinking look on his face. Poor sod!!! He'll soon regret Gonzo just like all the other money bank mugs before him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.